Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is writing a sequel to the Christmas Card.
It's called The Flower Card.
It's about a made up greeting attached to some birthday flowers which 100% proves that she's not an abuser, ok???
It's going to win loads of Oscars and tit.
It's going to win loads of ... tit, yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are the legal implications for Alice refusing to move forward with the divorce and house sale?
Can Ioan's lawyers order it to go ahead without Alice's cooperation given the tro/pro? Would a judge just rubber stamp it if Alice doesn't bother to turn up at the next hearing?
Why doesn't he bifurcate the witch? I don't think she can do a thing about that. At least then the marriage is over & she can't delay it any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
AE: I don't think I've ever 'hated' a person I don't know.

Eh, Bianca? Trump? The Hoarsewhisperer? IG fans? Tattlers?
She also hates anyone who does not hate Bianca, anyone who is not a Democrat, even though they too may furiously dislike Trump. I could go on and on, she’s always talking about the people she hates, and lest we forget, she reahates Ioan’s Mother.
I have the receipt.
I can’t see anyone here saying that, not about one of the children.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
another thing: she keeps banging about Ioan being image obsessed. I think she was projecting again. It's her that is image obsessed, anyone who doesnt like her is irrelevant, but those who do? Have to be kept in the fog under all costs.

Because what is the point of these posts? it wont help her. All it does is potentially damaging her meal tickets income. Or it's just there to abuse her victim.

So either Alice is image obsessed, self-damaging or an abuser. Or all three of it. What she isnt is a role model or advocate, and if so she is one for how to NOT do it
Orange jumpsuit is appropriate.
1655381847079.png

I have the receipt.
Where was that? On another Twitter account?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She also hates anyone who does not hate Bianca, anyone who is not a Democrat, even though they too may furiously dislike Trump. I could go on and on, she’s always talking about the people she hates, and lest we forget, she reahates Ioan’s Mother.

I can’t see anyone here saying that, not about one of the children.
I can’t confirm that or not. But it was said about Ella and it’s one of the ones going at it with Alice. Nothing to do with Bianca.

Reactions: 13
yeah, I said a few threads back that Alice is copying Bianca (about writing a movie) - think this was not long before Alice posted about doing that.
oh - she never reads here.

ETA: probably many turds here have also thought the same
You are defo thinking a lot quicker than me then Lol. I must have missed it, I’ve had to skim read a lot to keep up.

Reactions: 5
No fun house more like.
I really do hope the girls know their dad loves them, I think he probably has more chance of sorting things with little E but big E will be more of a challenge. We are talking about a young girl who hacked her dad's social media not so long ago, she was obviously angry at him at that point to do that.
I am not convinced it was Ella who did that. More likely Alice hacked her account.

bleeping dead at this comment Claudia 😭😂😭😂
I'd like to know where Emma is going to lead her. Are there any cliffs around where they live?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not convinced it was Ella who did that. More likely Alice hacked her account.

I'd like to know where Emma is going to lead her. Are there any cliffs around where they live?
Oh, big E probably did it. With mAlice leaning over and telling her what to write 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Hi all,

I see I have a good 20 odd pages of catching up to do. I don't think they are veneers either, because the shaping looks too natural, she definitely uses whitening products, but so do I. Some people are blessed with good teeth Malice or have them corrected 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also not sure what malice uses but veneers you can't just take off, they are welded onto your teeth.
I see her twitter is still private but there is a post on her insta.....!

Reactions: 8
😩😂 omg imagine for each milestone they have, Alice adopts a new IG video personality.

They go to the film festival: She’s now “Ingrid”
They get engaged: She’s “Bethany”
They get married: She’s “Esther”
They have a baby: She’s Megatron 💀🤖
Megatron 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she has broken the TRO so many times it is now meaningless. And the more she deluges her followers with an unrelenting stream of insults and woe is me tweets, the more people will switch off and see her as the lunatic she is. Keep going Alice. You just look like a prick.
I know you're right as she has lost a lot of support but still too many believe her lies. You're right the TRO is meaningless & she knows it.
Ian's lawyers need to DO something. How much longer is she going to be allowed to get away with this barrage of abuse?
What is this doing to Ioan? I can't even imagine what he must be feeling. 😞
She could pull another tit stunt at the next hearing & if the judge is as useless as the last one, the meaningless TRO could be extended, again.
When is enough enough? When will she face repercussions for her continued abuse?
All I see is a proven abuser being allowed to continue abusing with NO bleeping consequences. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
yeah, 30-year-old Aussies don’t use the word ‘brat’. That’s a generation above us. There are always exceptions, but it’s generally not a thing. Pull the other one.
Btw can I just reiterate that I don't actually think Bianca said that at all. Just was confused about the new insta comment about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi all,

I see I have a good 20 odd pages of catching up to do. I don't think they are veneers either, because the shaping looks too natural, she definitely uses whitening products, but so do I. Some people are blessed with good teeth Malice or have them corrected 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also not sure what malice uses but veneers you can't just take off, they are welded onto your teeth.
I see her twitter is still private but there is a post on her insta.....!
There are 5 types of veneers - one of which is "temporary"
1655382671839.png

Reactions: 4
Christ those photos of Ioan with the child. Look at the fear in his face. Poor Ioan. Really. I’m glad Leon dumped Alice after he found Ioan squeaky clean. He’s a decent man. I hope he goes to that French tv festival at the weekend (he’s probably contractually obliged to) and he gets into the work schmoozing again. He needs it. He really does.
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as duck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?

Reactions: 10
😩😂 omg imagine for each milestone they have, Alice adopts a new IG video personality.

They go to the film festival: She’s now “Ingrid”
They get engaged: She’s “Bethany”
They get married: She’s “Esther”
They have a baby: She’s Megatron 💀🤖
She's Godzilla. Alice-zilla.🦖

Why doesn't he bifurcate the witch? I don't think she can do a thing about that. At least then the marriage is over & she can't delay it any longer.
Possible thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as duck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
Yup. I think she has zero care for the law as demonstrated in sociopathic traits. She will go to any lengths to get what she wants. I have worried for their safety for some time now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.