Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Alice is a great multi tasker. 🤥🍷🍷🍷💻 If Blind Gossip was right her fitting in some 🍆 wouldn't be hard, no pun intended. :sneaky:
I used to be so mad she has shagged one of her on screen sons on that til it was pointed out and sleuthed out that it wasn't Joseph Morgan or Daniel Gillies so I'm good now.
Unless it was the dude that played Kol.
Nah I'm going with Kasper who played Fin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to be so mad she has shagged one of her on screen sons on that til it was pointed out and sleuthed out that it wasn't Joseph Morgan or Daniel Gillies so I'm good now.
Whoever it was they just shagged her not married her. Smart move.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The weird thing is Alice is writing a screen play about her life just as Bianca did already. Bianca got slaughtered for it and called a narc and who would do that…. Hello Alice is now doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The weird thing is Alice is writing a screen play about her life just as Bianca did already. Bianca got slaughtered for it and called a narc and who would do that…. Hello Alice is now doing it
yeah, I said a few threads back that Alice is copying Bianca (about writing a movie) - think this was not long before Alice posted about doing that.
oh - she never reads here.

ETA: probably many turds here have also thought the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Alice does this (with a "son") (y) and once when she posted an image of IG and one of the Es she commented that they should get a room. phiffffffftttt

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If we are in the film that she makes of her screenplay who will play us all in the film?! I think Hannah Waddingham (Ted Lasso) for me. I wish I looked like her but this is all fiction right?!
Gotta be Melissa McCarthy for me 🤦‍♀️🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That's what I concluded too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If we are in the film that she makes of her screenplay who will play us all in the film?! I think Hannah Waddingham (Ted Lasso) for me. I wish I looked like her but this is all fiction right?!
I’m going for Miriam Margolyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AE: I don't think I've ever 'hated' a person I don't know.

Eh, Bianca? Trump? The Hoarsewhisperer? IG fans? Tattlers?
She also hates anyone who does not hate Bianca, anyone who is not a Democrat, even though they too may furiously dislike Trump. I could go on and on, she’s always talking about the people she hates, and lest we forget, she really hates Ioan’s Mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.