Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fun house more like.
I really do hope the girls know their dad loves them, I think he probably has more chance of sorting things with little E but big E will be more of a challenge. We are talking about a young girl who hacked her dad's social media not so long ago, she was obviously angry at him at that point to do that.
That’s what she says … I don’t believe anything that comes out of her lying mouth personally.. we seen her use the kids for her benefit all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t give a tit who she throws under the bus including her kids !

Reactions: 10
Her feckin eyes on that IG post lmao she looks like she’s has cataracts ! let’s see how long till she says she’s blind through cataracts posting vids of her walking round tapping a cane … Emma in a luminous vest guiding her 😂
bleeping dead at this comment Claudia 😭😂😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next thread title? alice losing her grip on cog, whilst B post photos of her dog.

every time I think she's going to can it and take a break, she just keeps on delivering. Hell hath no fury!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Narcissists lack self awareness, some also lack shame. But some feel shame. So I don't think narcissism is what I'm thinking of.
If they feel shame, they quickly rationalise it so that they are the injured victim. In fact, the core of the narcissist is composed of shame and self-loathing, something they cannot bear to feel. They build up a shell of arrogance and entitlement to compensate for their abject state. They will never agree that anything is their fault because that would be a self-fulfilling prophecy; that they are indeed worthless. Therefore, they live in constant state of sel-denial, craving emotional supply from others to feed their shell. Once they have consumed all the energy they can from their victim, they start to denigrate them. If they're left, rather than being the one dumped, they fragment and spiral into a state of rage, recriminations and delusional thinking.
I had a narcissistic father and a narcissistic ex fiance. I've read very widely on the dark triad and the effects of narcissism. Alice is a classic narcissist, reminding me greatly - and triggeringly - of my ex. He, too, would swiftly DARVO whenever he was in the wrong. He even confessed to me that whenever he was rightly accused of an infraction, he rationalised it so that the other was to blame.
She cannot be helped. This will never get better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How Ioan has managed to stay silent with all the Alice tit show shaming shenanigans I really don’t know. He has the patience of a saint. Once you engage you’re back in her web and fucked. Alice can’t bear that he will not engage with her on any public platform. It’s driving her crazy.

She could have her own show if she moves to the UK The Alice tit Show where she interviews wronged women from across the globe plus DIY slots (how to put a door back on its hinges) cookery slots (how to eat the crust of a lasagna) and wine tasting.
He's got her measure hasn't he!
I really hope Ioan and Bianca are in France for the awards and oblivious of Alice's tantrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am once again on like page -3 of 29 lmao but I saw her latest IG post and honestly can she please stop being ageist for a change??? She keeps going on about Bianca being younger than Ioan. It’s just so discriminatory. I’m sick of her infantilizing Bianca. It’s weird and unnecessary. Ioan is older. She’s younger. Cool. Doesn’t matter.

Yeah, B’s a millennial.
So am I.
What’s your fuckin point, Alice?
Are millennials currently 9-year-olds or something?

Ioan didn’t leave Alice because B is younger—he left her because he loves B, and because Alice is a trash human. It’s simple. Age has nothing to do with this, honestly. It’s just so obvious that she’s insecure in her aging because her husband left her for someone who HAPPENS to be younger. She’s jealous. She’s jealous of B for so many reasons, but one of those reasons is age. She filters her face to brush away the age-marks. She posts mostly photos of her in her younger years. She wants to look 25 again, as we’ve all said in here a thousand times.

Aging is gorgeous. I love the faces of older people just as much as I love the faces of younger people. Idk, faces and bodies are just beautiful!! As they are!! Embrace what you’ve got!! And maybe stop shitting on younger people because you’re so uncomfortable with yourself that degrading someone half your age makes you feel better!! How’s that for an idea?? Ok!! Good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She will go nuclear ☢ if they are there …. Fuckin love Thursdays 😂👌🏻
Oh man, not only has Alice realised she is completely fucked legally and won’t get a good deal now but her ex hub and his new babe are off to France to walk red carpets. I forsee more Majorie this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s what she says … I don’t believe anything that comes out of her lying mouth personally.. we seen her use the kids for her benefit all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t give a tit who she throws under the bus including her kids !
True, wasn't it in the TRO documents about big E hacking his account?

The girls will be adults before she knows it and I really hope they can break away from her and leave her to wallow in her toxic bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
True, wasn't it in the TRO documents about big E hacking his account?

The girls will be adults before she knows it and I really hope they can break away from her and leave her to wallow in her toxic bed.
I think she knows they will which is why she’s holding onto them with everything she’s got. Also this whole they are happy tit is to cover for the fact they likely are not.

Reactions: 11
Called it. Legal Aid my ass.
Surely she wouldn’t dare a Go Fund Me when she has a Nanny so she doesn’t have to get out of bed after a night of drinking and texting, even she couldn’t be that low….could she?

Reactions: 10
She's living in a twilight world and I'm in no doubt the girls are literally doing the same.
12 year olds are very concerned about what their peers think. The fact that Ella doesn't want to be on AE's SM anymore is telling. Even though AE blocks anyone who disagrees with her, other voices get through. Like here for example. The internet is a big place and google is your friend.

If they feel shame, they quickly rationalise it so that they are the injured victim. In fact, the core of the narcissist is composed of shame and self-loathing, something they cannot bear to feel. They build up a shell of arrogance and entitlement to compensate for their abject state. They will never agree that anything is their fault because that would be a self-fulfilling prophecy; that they are indeed worthless. Therefore, they live in constant state of sel-denial, craving emotional supply from others to feed their shell. Once they have consumed all the energy they can from their victim, they start to denigrate them. If they're left, rather than being the one dumped, they fragment and spiral into a state of rage, recriminations and delusional thinking.
I had a narcissistic father and a narcissistic ex fiance. I've read very widely on the dark triad and the effects of narcissism. Alice is a classic narcissist, reminding me greatly - and triggeringly - of my ex. He, too, would swiftly DARVO whenever he was in the wrong. He even confessed to me that whenever he was rightly accused of an infraction, he rationalised it so that the other was to blame.
She cannot be helped. This will never get better.
Well said. BTW can you recommend a good book on narcs? There is so bleeping many of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she knows they will which is why she’s holding onto them with everything she’s got. Also this whole they are happy tit is to cover for the fact they likely are not.
Alice keeps saying that she has custody of the girls which is complete bullshit, she has possession of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
12 year olds are very concerned about what their peers think. The fact that Ella doesn't want to be on AE's SM anymore is telling. Even though AE blocks anyone who disagrees with her, other voices get through. Like here for example. The internet is a big place and google is your friend.

Well said. BTW can you recommend a good book on narcs? There is so bleeping many of them!
I'll have a good hunt through my library after I've finished teaching - I can recommend some excellent papers from psych journals as well, so will link the PDFs later.

Prospective Thread Title: The Es in Alice Evans stand for 'Excessively Entitled'

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1346672
I can't get over this. Is this what she wants to look like? She looks like what I used to do to my Sims when I was a child.

I'm sure people with more knowledge of filters can breakdown what she's done, but the nose has been slimmed, the eyes not really enlarged but STRETCHED, the eyebrows/crow feet area lifted up.

I feel like these people are either taking the piss or are pathologically desperate to be noticed that they go over the top to get a crumb of recognition from someone with a profile.
She also has a weird atomic red glow that doesn’t extend to the edges of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.