Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?
There are many times I think I’ve seen it all on these threads then a comment like this comes along πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
My father was completely blind-sided when my mother filed for divorce. I mean, she had told him point-blank that the marriage was in trouble, tried to get him into marriage counseling. Then, when that didn't work, she told him the marriage was over, separated the financials, moved all her stuff out of the house, rented an apartment to live in 2 hrs away, hired an attorney who notified father that she was going to be filing for divorce. He was completely confused when he was served with divorce papers--it was soooooo out of left field and unexpected!

Right after he was served, he thought he'd ask her what the heck was going on in her brain so he drove to her apartment, arrived at 1 am, and "caught" her with a gentleman caller. He then insisted on discussing the surprise divorce filing, so out of the blue, Hon, what is going on?, until he finally gave in and drove back home where he told us kids that he'd caught our mother in bed with another man and they were getting a divorce. Some people refuse to understand their partner's reality. He still feels like she sprung it on him.

Also, AE, the definition of abuse as used by the CA legislature and courts does NOT have to match your personal definition for the law to apply to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What happens when the savings run out? Well put simply either your homeless or you GET A bleeping JOB.
If she was as committed to finding work as she is to spreading hate over SM, she'd be fine πŸ˜†, but she's too posh to do anything else than a big movie or a her own reality show, or live off someone else.....welcome to the real world mAlice......πŸ–•πŸΌ

tit
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?
Shut up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I predict that the kids WILL be living in the UK soon. Not with Alice though. /Spoiler

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I finally caught up on the last thread.
177.gif
Thanks turds for the humour as I badly needed some lolz!
46.gif
I'm still
29.gif

Thanks @welp for the new thread & congrats @Snotbuster for the clever title! πŸ₯³πŸ€©:m😁

@Old Soak
I know you said not to (sorry!) but sending hugs & love, ❀ xxx

M33L4 said:
Right now she’s getting zero inches.

@ThisishowIlivenow
She deserves minus inches. If that was a thing.

You all know what I mean.
🀣 you mean like a button mushroom?! 😎
Not that I have experienced one, altho' like many women I have had that awful moment of wondering when πŸ† is going to be 'put to use' only to find it already was! 🀭 In my defence it was dark! :rolleyes:
Not sure what that says about me? :unsure: Wizards sleeve?! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

@Hiraeth - welcome back, it's good to see you again! ❀ xxx

@tropeonarope - I hear ya Sisturd. :poop:😘 I had to step away y/day. 😞 Take care of yourself & come back when you're ready. Big hugs, ❀ xxx

@Obsolete Boomer - welcome back, ❀ I can never forget your username as when you first joined I read it as Obsolete Boner! 🀭
That may or may not speak to how my mind works at times?! :censored::LOL:

As you were. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I always appreciate you posting this xx
It’s important to take a break from the threads and the drama that surrounds Alice sometimes. Be mindful that she is triggering and a spoiled greeting-faced brat.
As the son of an abusive, alcoholic b*stard who beat 7 shades of sh*T out of me, my Mam and twin sister, I appreciate you posting this. He was not only physically violent but isolated us from our other family members. If they visited, he sat in the kitchen drinking tea, nice as pie watching my Mam in case she gave anything away. Eventually my sister and I confided in our uncle and we were eventually free of this evil man. Alice Evans disturbs me greatly. She uses chronic pain as a badge of honour. I suffer from this and I find her disingenuous. What she is doing to her children on a public forum is nothing short of DV, albeit without the fists that my father used. Thank you πŸ™πŸ» .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
She has or has applied for British passports in their names already. Its going to be another TSA episode when she tries to leave and take her dual citizenship kids out of the country without their father's permission. Only this time she will definitely be arrested because she will make a scene and act like the asshole she is.
Because we are getting our kids American passports, you do have to have both parents either be present or have a notarized document or order stating you can get passport without parent present. Also my mother in law had to get our niece’s father (not married to my sis in law) to sign notarized doc to get niece passport after sis in law died). Not sure what UK rules are on that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she did delete some tweets btw, like Bianca breaking 3 marriages etc
Screenshot_20220615-212157_Twitter.jpg

yet Ioan's girlfriend speaks more Welsh than her
Screenshot_20220615-212110_Twitter.jpg

i thought it was fibro

in reality her career was dead

how strange that she was working when the kids were babies, normally other way around
Screenshot_20220615-212002_Twitter.jpg

I think Ioan wants to move on yknow. also it's "his" lawyer

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.