Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s researching how to be a lawyer by watching tv shows or asking on Instagram isn’t she? Omg she’s Alky McBeal(ing)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s researching how to be a lawyer by watching tv shows or asking on Instagram isn’t she? Omg she’s Alky McBeal(ing)
Thread title suggestion: Alky McBeal(ing)

Much as I would love cont y môr I suspect we’ll have slapped wrists off the mods!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hey, hey, fellow turds...
We've been requested at the beginning of each thread to:
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

so far -- thread title suggestions:
(I might have missed a few - also, if an earlier post was deleted then the post numbers will be slightly different)

- post # 580
- post # 599
- post # 685/697
- post # 699
- post # 797
- post # 798 (with added: yada yada - per post #831)
- post # 851
- post # 854
- post # 856
- post # 857 (3 suggestions in same post)
- post #913

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who are these people. How old is she that Ioan has to take care of her. She signed a prenup agreeing that she would be able to take care of herself in the event of a break up. Because in my interpretation of signing something like that, she said: "Come divorce, Nah... I'm good I won't need you..." Go on and git. Meet that mule.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I tried to find whatever California laws are about squatting in a house (after divorce) but couldn't find what tragically applies to this situation. But did see later that someone else was thinking the same in the DM comments.

ETA: the closest I found was something about contempt of court
That's what I think will do Alice in at the end, contempt of court.

View attachment 1347886

Hope the rat is wearing his seatbelt
I wouldn't put it past her!

Reactions: 11
I took one night off to go to a pop concert and Alice goes off on one!! You tattle turds are great with receipts - I bloody love it.

I can’t believe she did that Facebook post. Well I can but it’s such an own goal. If she ever gets before a Court they will not be happy with her behaviour.

Also disappointed in Georgia Tennant. Do her and David know Alice and Ioan personally or is she just sticking up for Alice on behalf of wives generally? It makes no sense given the info on how Alice has behaved in the industry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.