Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw regarding the earlier discussion on whether Ioan needs to make a statement: No, imo. No point to change now the excellent strategy of staying silent. 99 % of the (interested) public has realized that she is nutters, so no damage will be done in all likehood (unlike the earlier stuff). When the truth comes out entirely a big part of that 1 % will be left embarrassed to the bones. And at some point it will: Alice cant forever delay the inevitable.
I hear you @welp & there's a small part of me that still agrees, in principle, but after the 14th, when the legal system let Ioan down badly & she's
been on a SM rampage ever since, my anger keeps on growing. She's made a mockery of the TRO since she got it but after the last few days it's now meaningless as his abuser is still being allowed to abuse him with no consequences. When will she face real consequences?
I don't doubt his team are working behind the scenes but why can't they at least issue a statement putting an end to her lies about him not wanting to see the girls & her being denied $$$. It might also do the girls good to see that. I hate that this abusive witch still gets support but then nothing else is being put out there but her lies. When is enough enough?

203.gif
not at you @welp, lol!

ETA - sorry, I know I'm not the only frustrated turd!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hear you @welp & there's a small part of me that still agrees, in principle, but after the 14th, when the legal system let Ioan down badly & she's
been on a SM rampage ever since, my anger keeps on growing. She's made a mockery of the TRO since she got it but after the last few days it's now meaningless as his abuser is still being allowed to abuse him with no consequences. When will she face real consequences?
I don't doubt his team are working behind the scenes but why can't they at least issue a statement putting an end to her lies about him not wanting to see the girls & her being denied $$$. It might also do the girls good to see that. I hate that this abusive witch still gets support but then nothing else is being put out there but her lies. When is enough enough?

View attachment 1347932 not at you @welp, lol!
No lawyer would advise a client to make public statements while the matter is still before the courts. So as frustrating as this is (and I'm sure it's immensely frustrating for him), he won't do it now. Though I could see there being an appropriate time in the not too distant future for a statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1347932 not at you @welp, lol!
I was as incandescent as you are dear Just William. But I now firmly believe Ioan is playing a blinder. He’s allowing her to show the world why he left and what he is up against. It’s difficult to see him abused, he has been through that for twenty years. And he now has Bianca. He doesn’t need to read it, I’m sure there are interns or whatever they’re called recording it all. There’s a huge storm coming and on her birthday. I think that’s serendipity at it’s finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Since we have the perfect amazing playlist of the Malice Turd Threads, what say we do movies as well? My recommendations are Jaws, The Exorcist, Predator, He’s Just Not that Into You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and It! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder with Bianca be on the red carpet with him?

Nuclear explosion in WeHo area in 3..2..1..

Having a pop at the kids is below the belt and just gives AE ammunition. If the poster is lurking here, think on!
Agreed. Going after a child is atrocious. Full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bear with me on this one.
Ioan is like a swan, graceful and beautiful while all the work is going on under the water. Alice is an old shopping trolley dumped in the river.

Too far?? 🤣
No, not too far. Spot on😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So technically we could get away with calling her a sea bleep in a thread title then?? Genius!!
You are a genius @tropeonarope
If we could make something that rhymes with fica....that's Italian for you ;)

Off topic - I've been wracking my brains trying to think of the word in German and I went into a timewarp to my childhood and early teens in Germany. I've now had a song called 'Fell in love with an alien' stuck my head alllllll day and it's driving me mad. Any tips on how to get rid of earworms, lads? :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since we have the perfect amazing playlist of the Malice Turd Threads, what say we do movies as well? My recommendations are Jaws, The Exorcist, Predator, He’s Just Not that Into You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and It! 😈
Quickly Google’s if there’s a move called bleep and then immediately rethinks that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen her latest IG post …….. 😂🤣🥱😂🥱😅🥱😂🤣😅
What a time to be alive …. She will never ever learn

[/QUOTE]
Btw that’s me 🤩 I’m fckin hammered been on a works do I’m sure they’re responsible for those DM comments 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m laughing so much at the attempts to get my sweary word into a title in different languages. Who says this forum isn’t educational?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A true Turd would never say such a thing, let alone 🐝.
What's worse is that Alice didn't scrub that from her timeline, knowing that her daughters read there. She can't control what people post elsewhere but repeating the comment ... stupid.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m laughing so much at the attempts to get my sweary word into a title in different languages. Who says this forum isn’t educational?? 😂
Babes I can’t string a sentence together verbally… that’s why it’s always a blessing to fall back on sign
Tbf I signed … if you don’t get me a fckin taxi quick I’m gonna be sick ‘ then mime took over 😂

• Haha
Babes I can’t string a sentence together verbally… that’s why it’s always a blessing to fall back on sign
Tbf I signed … if you don’t get me a fckin taxi quick I’m gonna be sick ‘ then mime took over 😂
We’re in for a treat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure 'Pula' is Bulgarian. Cont is also south African. And 'vittu' is Finnish. Interestingly, the word is very similar in Norwegian and translates as 'soft, marshy land'.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree Welp. It is the right and proper course of action.

I could not help but laugh when I saw some suggestion on here, and without any irony at all, about how Piers Morgan should write something/speak with him. I mean WTAF. Here we all are noting Alice’s many lies, hissy fits and bullshit when Morgan himself has published fake photos of abused Iraqi PoW; stormed off-set in a fit over Megan Markle and been heavily implicated in phone hacking but continues to deny (lie?) it.

I mean, c’mon people! Give your lovely heads a wobble! 😘
I'm one who suggested he sat down with Piers only because they're friends. BIB - I didn't even know that about Piers. Which clearly shows I have been living under a rock! ;) 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.