Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for the love and kindness. I didn’t expect anything less from you lot ❤ Losing my little sister was the worst thing that could have ever happened to my family. I have fought with cops, journalists (both in person and online), sat in a room for weeks with evil who stole my sister….amongst many other things. Much worse than Alice and her cronies could do to me so I use my real and public accounts (not pubic Alice 🙄) Not to provoke or challenge her, I just have no need for hiding but equally no intention of making an unstable situation worse so I keep it on here (aside from liking some of your comments). As awful as things get, a sense of humour is paramount and I’m thankful for every single laugh I get from your collective, incomparable wit.
I want to thank you all for the love regarding my previous post that was under a spoiler. Alice pissed me off acting like a victim of crime and of the system when she’s anything but. She has no clue what it’s really like to want to tell your story but to have wait for the best interest of someone you love dearly❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you want to try the Welsh for that for a change? Cont. Cont is bleep. Cont y môr (literally bleep of the sea) is the (official not even slang) term for a jellyfish. I kid you not. So that’s what she’ll be once we get round to rolling her in there.

/Welsh lesson of the day. Do they teach you stuff like this in yours @ReturningthePearls ?
They do NOT. I will pay you in cupcakes and hugs to be my new tutor. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice, Megs, Amber…the top 3 tattle threads…. everything is awash with toxic femininity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Babes I can’t string a sentence together verbally… that’s why it’s always a blessing to fall back on sign
Tbf I signed … if you don’t get me a fckin taxi quick I’m gonna be sick ‘ then mime took over 😂
Show us the sign for jellyfish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So as frustrating as this is (and I'm sure it's immensely frustrating for him), he won't do it now
Isn't he in Monte Carlo, living it up with the studio heads and producers and development execs? His panel is on Sunday morning, so he should be there soon if he isn't already.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't he in Monte Carlo, living it up with the studio heads and producers and development execs? His panel is on Sunday morning, so he should be there soon if he isn't already.
I hope so. Living it up is just the ticket for him after yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just shows you how selective she’s being. Anyone still supporting that is as much of a monster as she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.