Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, after speed reading, we are still in the same position 🙄. Malice needs to get it into her head, that the only person that can help you is YOU; unless you know a billionaire, even then. People can support you emotionally, put you up at there house, feed you etc, but only you can change your life. I learned this lesson from a young age and I still get tripped up with it at times. I was due to move to Australia in December (lived in London all my life) with my now ex and we had a stupid argument about 6 weeks ago, he walked out and finished it, ignored me and i found out 10 days ago he going back to OZ for good on Monday (when we should have been going there together for a wedding and a holiday). I have seen him once and it killed me, I was already quite depressed and these last 3/4 weeks have killed me, I struggle to get out of bed at times and have been written off work. I don't blame him for making that decision, in was in a job he hated, was homesick and we had split up, so he made his decision based on that. That doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt me any less, in fact I feel like it's my fault as I caused the argument, which was a stupid silly argument as well! But the fact that he didn't even talk to me before making that decision really hurt, and he said at the time it was none of my business - ouch again! Anyway he wants to try and sort things out and do long distance (which we did when covid hit) buy I'm too hurt and for my own sanity and self respect have had to cut him off - he was verbally abusive btw.
Anyway, when I saw him, he said the only person that can get you out of this depression is you and he is right, so Malice if you are reading this, YOU have to sport YOUR life out!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I know this topic keeps popping up and perhaps my view is defeatist but I strongly believe nothing can be done, unless you are a mafia boss and can send the heavies to abduct your kids and keep them in your walled mansion against their will. Alice has broken TRO repeatedly and did not turn up to court. Did anything happen?! Exactly. Nothing. Lawyers are not reinforcement officers neither they have power to send police over. Alienated kids genuinely appear to hate alienated parent. I mentioned many threads ago, my husband’s oldest not only said he hates him and "the day his father dies will be the happiest day in his life" but also physically attacked him. He was in late teens. How do you deal with that?!
The lawyers are all about the money, my friend went through a horrible divorce and the lawyers were there as it went on and on and on until the money ran out, the lawyers disappeared immediately. 4 million dollars later. Leon has found out the prenup is valid and Ioan is as pure as the driven snow, Alice can't pay him ever so he's quit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s the reason they are using all their money on the divorce, she is stalling as much as possible. It’s her own fault if she walks away with little to no money, and she’s blaming him for saying they have to sell “her” house because of the legal bills. She needs to understand, she and Ioan are from being in Johnny and Amber or Brad and Angelina’s league, they, except for Amber, are mega stars who can afford to drag out their divorces or other legal actions for years. Ioan and Alice needed a quick, cheap divorce.
Alice thinks or someone has told her that she can keep the house, get custody of the children etc etc. It's going to take a lot to convince her otherwise. She should have cut a deal with Ioan and gone out and got a job.

Reactions: 11
Some things judges won't do unless you have an attorney with you in that courtroom. She can delay multiple times by not having an attorney.

Honestly, here in the US, this becomes a gray area dependant on judge and jurisdiction. Some things are up to a judges discretion.

We don't know anything behind the scenes. But Ioan has damn good attorney's so I'm putting faith in that.

Just the fact his attorney was able to get a TRO against a woman says a lot about her capabilities.
I suspect that LA family court judges are used to dealing with self-represented parties and have a big case load. They will give her some rope but they are used to dealing with tears. A good attorney will let her hang herself, which she is doing quite well right now. Likely Ioan's attorney has counseled him about the need for patience and grey rocking at this point. I feel for the girls, I've been there, but there's a real chance that they will get help and a real reunion with their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he had an affair yes that hurts but she's wasted two years of her life being bitter and nasty when she could have moved on herself had a new home and beautiful happy well adjusted daughters. Her entire identity was being IGs wife and that's fucked her over. She needs therapy and a job.

Reactions: 20
I am once again on like page -3 of 29 lmao but I saw her latest IG post and honestly can she please stop being ageist for a change??? She keeps going on about Bianca being younger than Ioan. It’s just so discriminatory. I’m sick of her infantilizing Bianca. It’s weird and unnecessary. Ioan is older. She’s younger. Cool. Doesn’t matter.

Yeah, B’s a millennial.
So am I.
What’s your fuckin point, Alice?
Are millennials currently 9-year-olds or something?

Ioan didn’t leave Alice because B is younger—he left her because he loves B, and because Alice is a trash human. It’s simple. Age has nothing to do with this, honestly. It’s just so obvious that she’s insecure in her aging because her husband left her for someone who HAPPENS to be younger. She’s jealous. She’s jealous of B for so many reasons, but one of those reasons is age. She filters her face to brush away the age-marks. She posts mostly photos of her in her younger years. She wants to look 25 again, as we’ve all said in here a thousand times.

Aging is gorgeous. I love the faces of older people just as much as I love the faces of younger people. Idk, faces and bodies are just beautiful!! As they are!! Embrace what you’ve got!! And maybe stop shitting on younger people because you’re so uncomfortable with yourself that degrading someone half your age makes you feel better!! How’s that for an idea?? Ok!! Good!!
Don't think it was yer age that made Ioan leave you Alice luv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it confirmed Ioan will be in Monte Carlo?

If not what do we think the chances are he will be?

Is there likely to be anyone there with a reasonable sized following who could be papped with him in a fairly low key sign of solidarity with him?

I’ve no doubt the industry are on his side but it would still be great to see.

I also think Mama Gruff deserves a red carpet plus one at some point.

Reactions: 14
I know that one! And something about a combine harvester...I gained this knowledge from a brief shagfest relationship with a Bristol guy. Name not Tone so it was totally safe ;)

BTW yes @Caroline Of Brunswick it is a bit toasty here but not as bad as Madrid which is something silly like 44c. We have plenty of sea around too in case Alice turns up...
Here you go! Hope they work.
I've got a brand new Combine Harvester:

And I am a cider drinker:

Absolute classics. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.