Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again
The daily mail is a cnut ! If anything they’re encouraging her disgusting behaviour! 🤬🤬

Cameo, Cameo, wherfore art thou Cameo?? Deny the father and refuse they name. And I’ll no longer be a Gruffudd. 😢
Domino domino wherefore art thou Domino ?? Oh he’s in the cardboard recycling bin 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
it’s comments like this that just make lose all hope for some humans. Imagine the inflated sense of self this will give mAlice when she reads that 🤢🤮 “you are the epitome of what it means to be special” 🤢JFC

View attachment 1346671
I just read this out to my husband and said "who do you think wrote that about her"?

His reply...

"I bloody well know who DIDN'T" :LOL: :love::love:

He is Team Ioan (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm currently catching up with the thread (at page 4, I've got a way to go!) but I just wanted to say that a male friend of mine has not long left his abusive ex girlfriend - she is acting EXACTLY like Alice. She's making out that my friend was the bad guy despite him being worn down over the years, she's harassing him with new email addresses and sock Twitter accounts despite him blocking everything, and she really doesn't like the idea of him telling anyone his side.

Abusers are all the same, aren't they?
Well done to your friend for the courage to get away & I wish him strength to deal with her abuse & hope he will eventually find peace. ❤
I'm glad he has you as a friend because men face so much stigma about being victims of DV & in being believed as there is still this view that women can't possibly be abusers. I think the Depp/Heard trial has opened up a lot of eyes but it will still take time for society to fully accept that men can be victims too.

I think Ioan was so very brave admitting to her abuse, esp' being a public figure but a very private man.
I dream of the day when Alice is fully & publicly exposed like Amber.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love this film! 🤣 The early scene where Vinny first meets his cousins friend in the cell had me laughing so hard I nearly choked. 🤣🤣🤣
On topic - this is where Alice belongs. In jail.
I love it all but the early scenes are the best …. When the feds are asking if they did it at the beginning 😂🤣👌🏻

Reactions: 4
this is by a mile her most "successful" (yet pathetic for that follower count) post in the past months (as predicted) - tells you how much her "fans" care about her. Most just want to see a car crash, hence the enabling comments

Reactions: 23
I love it all but the early scenes are the best …. When the feds are asking if they did it at the beginning 😂🤣👌🏻
Let’s have a mass viewing of My cousin Vinny. See how long it is before Alice is quoting it. 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she really wanted to see him she could have zipped downtown to the courthouse the other day. No way she'll show up in France, but no doubt she'll have plenty to say about the press coverage he'll be getting for his new show.
She won’t go to France, I’m sure for a number of reasons. The biggest reason being that she’s too far into her alcoholism to actually make it through the airport and to another country. If she can’t stay sober to take care of her daughters, there’s no way she could navigate international flights.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she really wanted to see him she could have zipped downtown to the courthouse the other day. No way she'll show up in France, but no doubt she'll have plenty to say about the press coverage he'll be getting for his new show.
She has been Ioan and Bianca’s pr for months now. Such an own goal.

Reactions: 15
There first step is asking the court to fine her I think. His lawyers need to do that and maybe they are on it?
She should have been fined a long time ago. Even though she's saying she thought "duck it I'm breaking the stupid TRO", she's actually broken it quite a few times before.
I just think whilst silence has always been Ioan's preferred option and has been dignified, this is an afront to his dignity and to Bianca's health and he needs to do something about her breaking it. Otherwise just let it go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
oh, there is a (mod removed, but you can retrieve this stuff there) message on reddit stating that apparently Deb & Lin revealed that the settlement Ioan originally offered was crazy generous. Why am I not surprised lol
She won’t go to France, I’m sure for a number of reasons. The biggest reason being that she’s too far into her alcoholism to actually make it through the airport and to another country. If she can’t stay sober to take care of her daughters, there’s no way she could navigate international flights.
maybe she'll ask one of her reporter mates to ask inappropriate questions

Reactions: 7
it’s comments like this that just make lose all hope for some humans. Imagine the inflated sense of self this will give mAlice when she reads that 🤢🤮 “you are the epitome of what it means to be special” 🤢JFC

View attachment 1346671
Well, "special" can mean a lot of things. Within the post, it's clear the writer is using it positively. But out of context, that sentence sums up AE. The epitome of special. Next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, bifurcate & I wish he would. 🙏
Although bifurcating could give some emotional and stress relief to IG I think getting the PRO should be granted first because having PRO against Alice can potentially affect:
-- child custody and visitation
-- child and/or spousal support

IMO, having the PRO is more of a bargaining tool than bifurcating (at this time) for IG

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.