Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In France? Would be a bit difficult for her to arrange wouldn't it?
She has Gloria. She has some money stashed away. She sure has the anger to jet propel herself over there. I hope he has briefed security.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't there some way he could legally divorce her now and the finer details be sorted after? Sure Kim K did this with Kanye.
He could bifurcate the divorce, which would mean they would be legally divorced and sort out the custody and support later. If he gets the PRO it is likely he won’t have to pay her support, so he may be waiting for that. A PRO would also affect her custody so I believe that’s another reason he hasn’t taken visible action yet. But now that it’s been delayed, I suspect things are going to change quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cameo, Cameo, wherfore art thou Cameo?? Deny the father and refuse they name. And I’ll no longer be a Gruffudd. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Somebody needs to stop her spewing all these bleeping LIES. 🤬 If Ioan won't speak out (which I understand) then his lawyers should issue a statement to at least put the record straight as to PA/child visitation & $$$.

So now Ioan told her to give up her career (yeah like she was in such high demand!) yet another change of story from her willingly sacrificing it, blah blah blah.
Besides, when has Malice listened to anyone else, taken their advice, or done something she didn’t want to do? Such as refusing to move home as a child? 😡

Does she really think grown people want to spend their money watching a movie about a couple that split up. The wife's going batshit crazy even after two years, and the man don't say nothing. That will be thrilling. I'm on the edge of my seat already.
Must be a toilet seat as that’s where this genius idea of hers belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes silence speaks volumes.
Sometimes it does. Sometimes it does not. This may not be one of those times for silence.
A lawyer's statement would rebut all those wild allegations and might make the uninformed newbies sit back and take some deep breaths.
I agree that Ioan engaging in a public war of words with her would not be good.
She no longer has a lawyer.
A cool and measured lawyer's statement from his lawyer might calm the Twitter farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as duck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
If she really wanted to see him she could have zipped downtown to the courthouse the other day. No way she'll show up in France, but no doubt she'll have plenty to say about the press coverage he'll be getting for his new show.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has Gloria. She has some money stashed away. She sure has the anger to jet propel herself over there. I hope he has briefed security.
It's unlikely she would got to France just for that. However, if it is a red carpet event in LA she could well be there in a wig and dark glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she really wanted to see him she could have zipped downtown to the courthouse the other day. No way she'll show up in France, but no doubt she'll have plenty to say about the press coverage he'll be getting for his new show.
I don’t believe Malice’s gigantic ego could handle Ioan seeing her without all the filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes it does. Sometimes it does not. This may not be one of those times for silence.
A lawyer's statement would rebut all those wild allegations and might make the uninformed newbies sit back and take some deep breaths.
I agree that Ioan engaging in a public war of words with her would not be good.
She no longer has a lawyer.
A cool and measured lawyer's statement from his lawyer might calm the Twitter farm.
I doubt any lawyer would issue a statement on a matter that is still before the courts.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm manifesting a red carpet appearance with BW. There are just few things that would hurt the Narc more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The first film I watched when I got my implant was my cousin vinny 😂🤣 fuckin love that film… good memories 😂❤
I love this film! 🤣 The early scene where Vinny first meets his cousins friend in the cell had me laughing so hard I nearly choked. 🤣🤣🤣
On topic - this is where Alice belongs. In jail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣. I’m just picturing them flying off to Monte Carlo staying in luxury resort and walking the red carpet while Alice sits in her own filth tweeting bollocks that no one cares about 🤣🤣. Oh the pay back feels good.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.