Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking AE's cameo, the last review she got was 2 months ago.

Has the supply of mugs customers dried up? I guess that means that the kids will starve now cos she is a single mother and tit. 🤭

Reactions: 18
This going postal is her way of communicating with Ioan!
He's still not going to give you any acknowledgement Alice.
That's why I think a lawyer's statement would be good, about now. He doesn't engage with her but his lawyer puts out a rebuttal.
Well it would amount to a rebuttal but not be phrased like one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When I see the word bifurcate it makes me think of a medicine for digestive issues. Not sure why!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's why I think a lawyer's statement would be good about now. He doesn't engage with her but his lawyer puts out a rebuttal.
Well it would amount to a rebuttal but not be phrased like one.
Sometimes silence speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t confirm that or not. But it was said about Ella and it’s one of the ones going at it with Alice. Nothing to do with Bianca.
Yes, exactly. This person was supposedly in a private WhatsApp group with Alice, Tone, and other FMs, but now they set up a Twitter account that shitposts about Alice. Bianca has never posted anything about the children, and no one has alleged that she has.

Reactions: 17
Why doesn't he bifurcate the witch? I don't think she can do a thing about that. At least then the marriage is over & she can't delay it any longer.
AGREE That is my understanding. She can't stop it. That is one way he can take back control. It might be a small thing in the great scheme but it would send a clear signal.

• Heart
Mail not publishing many comments. I left my polite one hours ago. Not published. Same yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as duck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
No she wouldn't get past security.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Any switched on 12 year old would already know AE is a complete crackpot and an embarrassment. I think we are there already.

AE constantly going on about how happy the kids are is a red flag. That house is not the Fun House she pretends it is. She even gave the game away with "mean friends". All of Ella's class will be checking out this shitshow. Kids are glued to their phones, so why wouldn't they?
I’m certain the whole school is talking about Alice. Actually both schools. Kids, parents (oh they love to gossip about other parents), teachers and staff. Hopefully only a small portion of this is known to the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as duck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
In France? Would be a bit difficult for her to arrange wouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even when legally he could go to town on her for this spectacular blow up of the TRO? In that case it's not worth the paper it's written on and he may as well just throw it away.
There first step is asking the court to fine her I think. His lawyers need to do that and maybe they are on it?

Reactions: 8
Sometimes silence speaks volumes.
Even though it's still too early - possible thread title.

ETA: I am trying to keep up with the post #s that have previously been suggested but with this thread the suggestions have been all over the place.

• Haha

This one? In Monte Carlo?

Reactions: 6

No. She can't hide behind her filters and photoshopping. Going where there are cameras to confront him? No way. On a street or park in Cali, you betcha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.