Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if these people have seen the documents presented for the TRO or if they are just hearing Alice's side and believing her. If they have read the documents and still support Alice then they are fools.
It makes me think they haven't seen the documents, and they are believing her just because she is a woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I know that's what frustrates me so much, surely the courts can make her give reasonable access to the girls in a neutral environment, hell even Gloria could be there! I am just so frustrated for them that it is taking so long (and she is using every stalling tactic in the book).

Imagine the life they lead, cooped up in the house with a absolute twit for a mother who spends all her time on social media arguing with strangers when she could be bleeping working and trying to move on with her life.

Really bugs me that she gets away with it.
She’s the reason they are using all their money on the divorce, she is stalling as much as possible. It’s her own fault if she walks away with little to no money, and she’s blaming him for saying they have to sell “her” house because of the legal bills. She needs to understand, she and Ioan are from being in Johnny and Amber or Brad and Angelina’s league, they, except for Amber, are mega stars who can afford to drag out their divorces or other legal actions for years. Ioan and Alice needed a quick, cheap divorce.

Reactions: 26
Her feckin eyes on that IG post lmao she looks like she’s has cataracts ! let’s see how long till she says she’s blind through cataracts posting vids of her walking round tapping a cane … Emma in a luminous vest guiding her 😂
Off the nearest cliff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is he still not embedded in a giant dildo after his accident ?? 😂
Ok this just had me in hysterics! An HR girl popped over by my desk to ask if I wanted to join a seminar and looked suspiciously at me wiping tears over mug of porridge with mobile propped on keyboard with very big, very readable TATTLE on the screen 🤦‍♀️:LOL: #busyworking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It makes me think they haven't seen the documents, and they are believing her just because she is a woman.
Most of the comments I have seen on Instagram are from women who are divorced. Many were left with literally nothing, but Alice still thinks they never suffered nearly as bad as she is suffering. The woman is a complete idiot without an ounce of empathy.🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok this just had me in hysterics! An HR girl popped over by my desk to ask if I wanted to join a seminar and looked suspiciously at me wiping tears over mug of porridge with mobile propped on keyboard with very big, very readable TATTLE on the screen 🤦‍♀️:LOL: #busyworking
You are true tattle turd 💩! Welcome 🤗 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It is so difficult I agree with you, and I honestly have sympathy for Ioan but I keep thinking about it from the girls perspective their mum is batshit crazy, they are likely living in an environment where they are walking on egg shells all the time and she will be banging home 24/7 that their dad has chosen Bianca over them.

They must feel so lost and traumatised by it all, I worry that they lie in their beds thinking that their dad doesn't care enough to want a relationship with them (we all know he wants nothing more than that) but do they know that?

I really hope things are happening behind the scenes as like you say PA is bloody terrible and at some point it will be too late for him to get a relationship back with them (maybe that point has come and gone already) maybe his only hope is to wait until they are older now and out of Alice's grasp and try again then.

It just really bothers me that those girls are been fed all this crap from Alice and maybe don't think their dad is fighting for them.
I know what you mean but I sincerely hope they do not suffer constantly. Kids are self centered (no criticism, its how they are) and Im sure they have loads of other things to occupy them + they have friends, probably Gloria and I think it’s very possible Alice does not harper on ALL the time nor probably has a go at them ALL the time. I doubt even that oldest follows her IG much, it would just be boring for her. Kicking off because of the school is one thing, following adult’s rambling all the time - nah, probably not. Im sure their dad is doing all he can though. And I sincerely hope he will succeed eventually. Things that can be set up legally are much better now for abuse victims, pa victims etc so there is hope

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't take that foot off her neck, Anne. Get Ioan his freedom from that crazy loon.
Had she done the collaborative divorce I bet she would have come out smelling like a rose because Ioan would have made sure his kids and by default her were comfortable and taken care of.
They are going to have to sell the house and quick. I don’t see him giving her till the end of August any longer since it’s her fault the divorce is dragging out. He should tell her to find a decent place she can afford and start packing. I hope he has lost all patience with her.

I know what you mean but I sincerely hope they do not suffer constantly. Kids are self centered (no criticism, its how they are) and Im sure they have loads of other things to occupy them + they have friends, probably Gloria and I think it’s very possible Alice does not harper on ALL the time nor probably has a go at them ALL the time. I doubt even that oldest follows her IG much, it would just be boring for her. Kicking off because of the school is one thing, following adult’s rambling all the time - nah, probably not. Im sure their dad is doing all he can though. And I sincerely hope he will succeed eventually. Things that can be set up legally are much better now for abuse victims, pa victims etc so there is hope
There’s no way the oldest doesn’t know their father is fighting to see them, she’s keeping up with the case on IG, you can be sure if that.

Reactions: 14
Her eldest daughter is reading everything. There will come a point, after she realises her dad wasn’t a bad father, that she will realise her mother, whilst fun at times, is a complete crackpot and an embarrassment.
Any switched on 12 year old would already know AE is a complete crackpot and an embarrassment. I think we are there already.

AE constantly going on about how happy the kids are is a red flag. That house is not the Fun House she pretends it is. She even gave the game away with "mean friends". All of Ella's class will be checking out this shitshow. Kids are glued to their phones, so why wouldn't they?

Reactions: 21
How Ioan has managed to stay silent with all the Alice tit show shaming shenanigans I really don’t know. He has the patience of a saint. Once you engage you’re back in her web and fucked. Alice can’t bear that he will not engage with her on any public platform. It’s driving her crazy.

She could have her own show if she moves to the UK The Alice tit Show where she interviews wronged women from across the globe plus DIY slots (how to put a door back on its hinges) cookery slots (how to eat the crust of a lasagna) and wine tasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any switched on 12 year old would already know AE is a complete crackpot and an embarrassment. I think we are there already.

AE constantly going on about how happy the kids are is a red flag. That house is not the Fun House she pretends it is. She even gave the game away with "mean friends". All of Ella's class will be checking out this shitshow. Kids are glued to their phones, so why wouldn't they?
No fun house more like.
I really do hope the girls know their dad loves them, I think he probably has more chance of sorting things with little E but big E will be more of a challenge. We are talking about a young girl who hacked her dad's social media not so long ago, she was obviously angry at him at that point to do that.

Reactions: 9

She's living in a twilight world and I'm in no doubt the girls are literally doing the same.
It's 3am in LA and she is still posting there's absolutely no way those kids are getting the care and attention they need.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Bianca has class while Alice shows her ass all over social media.
Ok just saying this is a good Thread Title even if it's early. Plus it will really wind up mAlice

Bianca has class while Alice shows her ass - all over social media

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.