Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I do agree with you…. I just don’t think it’s fair to comment on stuff we really don’t know.
but I know he loves the bones of those kids and I’m sure he’s keeping their welfare and mental well-being at the forefront throughout this mess ❤🕊
I agree we don't know what is happening but I really doubt he has seen his girls recently and whilst I feel terrible for him for all he has suffered he has a little distance from it now but the girls don't. God knows what she is filling their heads with at this point.

I feel sorry for Ioan but my main thoughts are with his girls as yes he may be doing everything to protect them in future but they are in that situation now and must wonder what the hell is happening.

Ultimately the blame for all this lies with Alice of course it does but surely more could have been done legally before now to get this sorted? That's on his legal team, so is letting her get away with repeatedly breaking the TRO. She needs to be made to face up to her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So if she can’t get a lawyer, she has to represent herself? duck me, My cousin Whiny(o) will be a right good laugh. Buckle up 🥰
The first film I watched when I got my implant was my cousin vinny 😂🤣 fuckin love that film… good memories 😂❤

I agree we don't know what is happening but I really doubt he has seen his girls recently and whilst I feel terrible for him for all he has suffered he has a little distance from it now but the girls don't. God knows what she is filling their heads with at this point.

I feel sorry for Ioan but my main thoughts are with his girls as yes he may be doing everything to protect them in future but they are in that situation now and must wonder what the hell is happening.

Ultimately the blame for all this lies with Alice of course it does but surely more could have been done legally before now to get this sorted? That's on his legal team, so is letting her get away with repeatedly breaking the TRO. She needs to be made to face up to her actions.
He can’t see them she’s keeps them cocooned in that tit tip house … but we’ll agree to disagree friend

Reactions: 18
I agree with this and it has troubled me for a long while also, yes she will have blocked and made things difficult every single time he tried to sort visitation (we know she wanted him to see the kids at the family home) however he has a very decent lawyer and surely access to those girls could have been wrapped up months ago?

I am going to be even more harsh, gallivanting off on a tour round the UK whilst your children are stuck with a mother you are trying to get a PRO against doesn't look good for you either.

He should be trying harder to get access to the girls, if not before then definitely now. If he is waiting for things to get better then he is dumb because they are not going to! If she can repeatedly break a TRO then she will also repeatedly break a PRO.

Those poor girls must think he doesn't give a crap about them.

Sorry if that is harsh but there has been too much tip toeing around, if he thinks she is so abusive that he needs a PRO then the girls need more protection and their dad around to show them all the love they need.

I know he has asked for reunification but I personally think more could have been done a long time ago to sort out his rights to see his children.
I know this topic keeps popping up and perhaps my view is defeatist but I strongly believe nothing can be done, unless you are a mafia boss and can send the heavies to abduct your kids and keep them in your walled mansion against their will. Alice has broken TRO repeatedly and did not turn up to court. Did anything happen?! Exactly. Nothing. Lawyers are not reinforcement officers neither they have power to send police over. Alienated kids genuinely appear to hate alienated parent. I mentioned many threads ago, my husband’s oldest not only said he hates him and "the day his father dies will be the happiest day in his life" but also physically attacked him. He was in late teens. How do you deal with that?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The one claiming to be in the imaginary WhatsApp group.
I’ll say it again, if you have evidence of her behaviour show it. Ioan would appreciate it.
It’s all BS, they are out to troll.I don’t personally mind them winding camp Alice up so long as they keep it civil but outright lying and making up stories I don’t like.

Reactions: 14
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
That’s not what his parents said, at least I don’t remember them saying anything except they knew the marriage had been in trouble for a while.
I'm so here for that child abduction story line
View attachment 1345618
She really is a stupid woman. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if she can’t get a lawyer, she has to represent herself? duck me, My cousin Whiny(o) will be a right good laugh. Buckle up 🥰
She will need to borrow money off her Brother for a lawyer won’t she. Tables turned somewhat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this topic keeps popping up and perhaps my view is defeatist but I strongly believe nothing can be done, unless you are a mafia boss and can send the heavies to abduct your kids and keep them in your walled mansion against their will. Alice has broken TRO repeatedly and did not turn up to court. Did anything happen?! Exactly. Nothing. Lawyers are not reinforcement officers neither they have power to send police over. Alienated kids genuinely appear to hate alienated parent. I mentioned many threads ago, my husband’s oldest not only said he hates him and "the day his father dies will be the happiest day in his life" but also physically attacked him. He was in late teens. How do you deal with that?!
It is so difficult I agree with you, and I honestly have sympathy for Ioan but I keep thinking about it from the girls perspective their mum is batshit crazy, they are likely living in an environment where they are walking on egg shells all the time and she will be banging home 24/7 that their dad has chosen Bianca over them.

They must feel so lost and traumatised by it all, I worry that they lie in their beds thinking that their dad doesn't care enough to want a relationship with them (we all know he wants nothing more than that) but do they know that?

I really hope things are happening behind the scenes as like you say PA is bloody terrible and at some point it will be too late for him to get a relationship back with them (maybe that point has come and gone already) maybe his only hope is to wait until they are older now and out of Alice's grasp and try again then.

It just really bothers me that those girls are been fed all this crap from Alice and maybe don't think their dad is fighting for them.

• Sad
I'd never watched anything of his except Titanic and I didn't know it was him! Now I'm watching everything! 😂 I even paid for Harrow and Forever! I love Forever! That should have been picked up for more seasons by Prime or Netflix.

What did Alice do to duck that up for him? 🤔
I’ve never seen him in anything, of course I guess I saw him in Titanic, but I didn’t notice him, he must have had a very small part. And of course I’ve never seen her in anything, in fact I had never heard of either of them until I saw her on Twitter.
She has a British home? Kept that quiet. Sell it pronto and use the proceeds to stay where you are along with your £100k savings. Simple. Oh no wait, that would require work. Sorry I forgot that’s not an option.
Her home or their home? You know Alice, everything she has is here’s and everything Ioan has is also her’s. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first film I watched when I got my implant was my cousin vinny 😂🤣 fuckin love that film… good memories 😂❤

He can’t see them she’s keeps them cocooned in that tit tip house … but we’ll agree to disagree friend
I know that's what frustrates me so much, surely the courts can make her give reasonable access to the girls in a neutral environment, hell even Gloria could be there! I am just so frustrated for them that it is taking so long (and she is using every stalling tactic in the book).

Imagine the life they lead, cooped up in the house with a absolute twit for a mother who spends all her time on social media arguing with strangers when she could be bleeping working and trying to move on with her life.

Really bugs me that she gets away with it.

• Heart
We live in hope.

From the last thread "Any chance we could just line up and witch slap her repeatedly across the face."

Me first!! 👊
I doubt she is liking most of the comments on Instagram telling her she will find a job and be better than ever. You know that saying the words Alice and job in the same sentence is the same as cursing her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d like to think no one would donate money to a woman who has a nanny/maid and who refuses to even look for work, but I also can’t believe she is literally begging. Inflation is making things difficult for so many families and she has the gall to ask for donations! Alice is a Donald Trump-level grifter.

Reactions: 21
Just looked at her instagram, the comments are sickening, every person who has commented on there supporting her are complicit in the abuse, vile people, they should be a shamed of themselves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Narcissists lack self awareness, some also lack shame. But some feel shame. So I don't think narcissism is what I'm thinking of.
She has sociopathic traits imo, they have a deep seated hatred of authority. They will stop at nothing including violence to gain the upper hand if they can get away with it. Drug and alcohol abuse go hand in hand with sociopaths as well.

Reactions: 15
Re the go fund me and legal aid, Alice doesn’t really think or believe she’s poor, she’s playing a role and enjoying it. She’s always been with men who have money so by extension she’s had money and now she’s trying the poor cloak on and strutting in it, all the while knowing she’ll discard it as soon as she’s done with the act.

At 54, her belief she will be taken care of is totally ingrained in her, I have no doubt she thinks she will be paid mega bucks for her story, interviews etc or someone else will come along to rescue her.

I know it’s Alice but she still amazes me, the gall of someone who has a nanny when they don’t work and who orders food seemingly daily then pleading poverty…it blows my 💩 mind.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm currently catching up with the thread (at page 4, I've got a way to go!) but I just wanted to say that a male friend of mine has not long left his abusive ex girlfriend - she is acting EXACTLY like Alice. She's making out that my friend was the bad guy despite him being worn down over the years, she's harassing him with new email addresses and sock Twitter accounts despite him blocking everything, and she really doesn't like the idea of him telling anyone his side.

Abusers are all the same, aren't they?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just looked at her instagram, the comments are sickening, every person who has commented on there supporting her are complicit in the abuse, vile people, they should be a shamed of themselves.
I wonder if these people have seen the documents presented for the TRO or if they are just hearing Alice's side and believing her. If they have read the documents and still support Alice then they are fools.

Reactions: 15
I’ve woke the mimsy munchkins laughing at that picture. What the actual duck?? She thinks that’s attractive and her best photo? Hahahahahahaha
What an absolute fud.
Alice, Ioan is never coming back, it’s over.
You are not his wife, you are not an actress, you’re barely a mother, you’re about to be homeless and you’re the thickest bleep in the room except when your bro is there.
You are not doing well.
You really need to screw the nut, get sober, some parenting lessons and a wash.

Omg This ^🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💖💖💖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.