Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess all her hinting to her FMs didn't do the trick. Owns half the house? So instead of the 10% she is entitled to under the prenup, she wants half. Nobody can be that obtuse. The more she tweets the more she reveals her actual demands and why Leon just said duck it and fired her as a client. What else does she want, his left testicle?
Both his testicles of course. It's mAlice we are talking about!

Reactions: 7
Who called her Ellabrat? What is this nonsense?
The one claiming to be in the imaginary WhatsApp group.
I’ll say it again, if you have evidence of her behaviour show it. Ioan would appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A book AND a screenplay? Oh my.
If you read this and know nothing about the backstory you’d think this happened recently. You’d never guess that they’ve been separated for 18 months and it’s she who has been stalling the divorce and custody procedures and alienating her children from their father. As for the five people she talked to are the idiots on Twitter. As she admits everyone else has left, as they should. Because telling your side of the story is one thing. Spreading lies and defaming the father of your children who dared ask for a divorce is another. I don’t think that bleep is a strong enough word to describe her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ioan should have done that months ago - I have no idea why the hell he’s waited so long? It’s always troubled me, The longer you don’t have contact the more difficult reunification is.
I agree with this and it has troubled me for a long while also, yes she will have blocked and made things difficult every single time he tried to sort visitation (we know she wanted him to see the kids at the family home) however he has a very decent lawyer and surely access to those girls could have been wrapped up months ago?

I am going to be even more harsh, gallivanting off on a tour round the UK whilst your children are stuck with a mother you are trying to get a PRO against doesn't look good for you either.

He should be trying harder to get access to the girls, if not before then definitely now. If he is waiting for things to get better then he is dumb because they are not going to! If she can repeatedly break a TRO then she will also repeatedly break a PRO.

Those poor girls must think he doesn't give a crap about them.

Sorry if that is harsh but there has been too much tip toeing around, if he thinks she is so abusive that he needs a PRO then the girls need more protection and their dad around to show them all the love they need.

I know he has asked for reunification but I personally think more could have been done a long time ago to sort out his rights to see his children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with this and it has troubled me for a long while also, yes she will have blocked and made things difficult every single time he tried to sort visitation (we know she wanted him to see the kids at the family home) however he has a very decent lawyer and surely access to those girls could have been wrapped up months ago?

I am going to be even more harsh, gallivanting off on a tour round the UK whilst your children are stuck with a mother you are trying to get a PRO against doesn't look good for you either.

He should be trying harder to get access to the girls, if not before then definitely now. If he is waiting for things to get better then he is dumb because they are not going to! If she can repeatedly break a TRO then she will also repeatedly break a PRO.

Sorry if that is harsh but there has been too much tip toeing around, if he thinks she is so abusive that he needs a PRO then the girls need more protection and their dad around to show them all the love they need.

I know he has asked for reunification but I personally think more could have been done a long time ago to sort out his rights to see his children.
Whilst I do agree with you…. I just don’t think it’s fair to comment on stuff we really don’t know.
but I know he loves the bones of those kids and I’m sure he’s keeping their welfare and mental well-being at the forefront throughout this mess ❤🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let's play at mnemonics. Abusive Liar Ingrate Cunticular Entitled - Exhausting Vain Alcoholic Narcissistic Shrew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ioan has further evidence of her abuse, he mentions recordings, does because she delayed the PRO hearing mean that the police can’t act on that because it hasn’t been brought before the court yet?
She’s constantly breaking the TRO which in the scheme of things isn’t as bad as breaking a PRO?
Can any legal eagles advise please?

Reactions: 13

We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. None At All.
What we do know is that he has been harrassed, gaslighted, falsely accused, violated, abused and alienated from his own children.
I'll leave it there.

Isn't there some sort of diagnosis for that?
no shame, no self awareness
Yes. It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1346477

Blocked on all fronts, but why Alice? Hint, check the 113 pages of evidence. If you had just calmed your tits he would be happily co-parenting with you right now I'm sure, instead you ranted and raved at him and complained that he was teaching your children to say thank you.
Our savings Alice? Do you have a source of income you haven't declared? Or are you talking about the money Ioan EARNED BY WORKING?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The judge made him sign a form that he was waiving representing and agreed to abide by the judges order.

My original protection order had expired but long story short - I had to produce all previous alimony payments and envelopes which my ex had written horribly vile things on and even filled the envelopes with powder (during the anthrax scares here) so the judge asked if I wanted a new PO. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just can't make this stuff up.
THANK YOU. Makes sense now. I didn't know what PO stood for and I wasn't sure what was meant by making him sign off on representation (or lack of).

Reactions: 7
So if she can’t get a lawyer, she has to represent herself? duck me, My cousin Whiny(o) will be a right good laugh. Buckle up 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1346672
I can't get over this. Is this what she wants to look like? She looks like what I used to do to my Sims when I was a child.

I'm sure people with more knowledge of filters can breakdown what she's done, but the nose has been slimmed, the eyes not really enlarged but STRETCHED, the eyebrows/crow feet area lifted up.

I feel like these people are either taking the piss or are pathologically desperate to be noticed that they go over the top to get a crumb of recognition from someone with a profile.
I’m still catching up on the thread but I had to say I LOVE your avatar name AND your profile pic. Anna Saccone and her creepy perverted disgusting husband can also get in the bin along with Alice.
That photo of Alice is beyond weird. Has she deleted it yet?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.