Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s writing a book and screenplay? witch can’t do a two minute Cameo. 🤣🤣🤣
Her feckin eyes on that IG post lmao she looks like she’s has cataracts ! let’s see how long till she says she’s blind through cataracts posting vids of her walking round tapping a cane … Emma in a luminous vest guiding her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any documents they want filed with the court or other legal documents. Any documents setting time in front of the court for whatever motions they wish to bring before the court.
So if he filed an emergency hearing set this week for enforcement of visitation with his children, that would show up on the court list?

Reactions: 8
Oh no. Which part?
"Finally, on the third scheduled hearing within a six month period (and a delayed hearing involves both attorneys and judges coordinating their schedules and cause multiple delays) the judge was sick of his tit and made him sign off on representation.

Judge ordered back monies paid and threw in a bonus PO I hadn't asked for, for conducting himself unprofessionally in court."

The two bits in bold.

Reactions: 6
Alice thinks a deadline is the noise her phone makes when she tries to call Ioan’s number.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don't think so, Alice's mouth could get them sued
I’ve only ever watched it once cause Joan rivers was on and she called someone a bleep on air it was fckin hilarious those daft bats on it nearly had heart attacks it was funny as tit … the show got took off air for the rest of the day 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's not going to get Legal Aid. She has lost her damn mind. She thinks she just waltz into Legal Aid and they will just assign her an attorney? Crazy loon. God, reality is going to hit her like a runaway train.
Or sobriety 😜🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone posts about big T's car crash, and Alice's reply is all about how terrible she feels 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
But I thought she was looking after her babies and had nobody around to help for 10 years? Now there’s a parade of people who have been in and out of their house, watching their marital dynamics for years and are ready to back up Alice in her court visit (which will only happen if she’s handcuffed and dragged there because the hardcore evidence seems to disappear when it’s actually needed)?

Assuming people have been in their house and think she is a good egg that means nothing in terms of what can go on in private/when no-one else is around. Are these people thick?
I think that they exist only in Alice's mind. She doesn't appear to have any friends

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Finally, on the third scheduled hearing within a six month period (and a delayed hearing involves both attorneys and judges coordinating their schedules and cause multiple delays) the judge was sick of his tit and made him sign off on representation.

Judge ordered back monies paid and threw in a bonus PO I hadn't asked for, for conducting himself unprofessionally in court."

The two bits in bold.
The judge made him sign a form that he was waiving representing and agreed to abide by the judges order.

My original protection order had expired but long story short - I had to produce all previous alimony payments and envelopes which my ex had written horribly vile things on and even filled the envelopes with powder (during the anthrax scares here) so the judge asked if I wanted a new PO. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just can't make this stuff up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Currently searching my house for the fkin Tardis because I think I’ve travelled back in time. How can she still be so vile and vicious, in exactly the same place she was 18 months ago? She must be exhausted, I know I am!
She has all day with nothing to do except drink, pop pills and think of ways to torment Ioan. Gloria looks after the girls

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I do find this case a scary lesson

Despite so many evidences being out there that prove her behavior, despite it being blatantly obvious that she lies in every corner, despite her ruining her kids life...there is still support there for her (only on her SM and some blue ticks but still)

Imagine if she was smart and cunning about this instead? How many abusers have gotten away that way?
This, exactly!!! I kept thinking in the past months just that!!! Alice (as well as Amber) are abusive and appear remarkably stupid (or at least weirdly unaware of the fact that their lies are obvious and/ or easily disproven. But what about those that are manipulative, abusive and intelligent?! This is terrifying and almost brings is to the psychopath territory, no?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Georgia Tennant gone right down in my estimation for putting a heart emoji on Alice’s post! How disappointing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The poor bloke just wanted a divorce, see his kids, get a girlfriend.

Yet he got this tit show.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.