Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice said “I’m going to destroy you, and people will believe me”
She has over 400 supportive comments on the last post.
The good news is that she is doing an amazing job of proving Ioan was telling the truth. I continue to bow to her mighty self-ownness.

The bad news is that until the PRO hearing where she will undoubtedly be obliterated by the judge and walk out DVRO'd for LIFE ( incrementally), this is the new norm.

Edited: word hiccup

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ioan is a good looking man. He has an interesting career. Alice knows she has lost a good one, she will never have another Ioan in her life again. She has fucked up big time. She knows it. She should be beating herself up, but she is lashing out at everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ioan is a good looking man. He has an interesting career. Alice knows she has lost a good one, she will never have another Ioan in her life again. She has fucked up big time. She knows it. She should be beating herself up, but she is lashing out at everyone else.
Blaming everyone but herself.
We can all see why he left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen her latest IG post …….. 😂🤣🥱😂🥱😅🥱😂🤣😅
What a time to be alive …. She will never ever learn

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She drove him away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s good to be back biatches I missed you .. truth be told I forgot all about old Al in the past few months as life actually got in the way … but the Depp case reminded me of the swivel eyed loon and it’s good to see you people have been holding down the fort … you must all be sick of it though! Kudos

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She has comments limited as well. It’s an echo chamber on her social media. She blocks anyone not in full agreement with her. It is actually hilarious. 1% of her followers interact with her. The rest are there to see the freakshow in real time.
Same with the DM comments, they are moderated and she mobilises the zombie army anytime there’s an article about Bianca.

It’s frustrating, but in the end Ioan will survive this. With someone he adores.
He who laughs last laughs longest so they say, I've a feeling Ioan will have the last laugh. The silence is deafening from Ioan's camp but there will be plenty of activity!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's what this all boils down to. Her outer ugliness matches her inner ugliness and never again will she have a man who looks like or is like Ioan.

The fact he is with a woman who has an incurable progressive illness who seems kindness itself despite the fact she is beautiful, is what has had Alice on Defcon 1 for almost a year now.

She cares nothing about her girls and their feelings - clearly - it is about what she lost through her own fault is what fuels her rage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Bear with me on this one.
Ioan is like a swan, graceful and beautiful while all the work is going on under the water. Alice is an old shopping trolley dumped in the river.

Too far?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That's what this all boils down to. Her outer ugliness matches her inner ugliness and never again will she have a man who looks like or is like Ioan.

The fact he is with a woman who has an incurable progressive illness who seems kindness itself despite the fact she is beautiful, is what has had Alice on Defcon 1 for almost a year now.

She cares nothing about her girls and their feelings - clearly - it is about what she lost through her own fault is what fuels her rage.
You've absolutely nailed it! Despite the warts and all Alice will never get what Ioan sees in Bianca, personally I think she is just a beautiful person and given how Ioan looks at her so does he!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s writing a book and screenplay? witch can’t do a two minute Cameo. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bear with me on this one.
Ioan is like a swan, graceful and beautiful while all the work is going on under the water. Alice is an old shopping trolley dumped in the river.

Too far?? 🤣
Don't release the kraken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean this is a woman who is getting no flowers, no gift, no love note just a big duck off PRO for her next birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Really?? Good grief. Not only does Alice deserve a slap in the face with a kipper, so do her fans. Seriously, this post is a steaming heap of tit. So many lies. I hope she gets called out on this one big time. Cmon Piers Morgan, sort it out!
Did you know August 2nd is official duck Your Girlfriend Day. Ioan is ordained by the stars to duck Alice on August 2nd ‘22 …maybe not In the way she would like … she’s fucked.
View attachment 1346834
And then return home to duck his ACTUAL girlfriend. What a day that will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She could have just used the wizard? But she didn't want to communicate in a grown up way she wanted to abuse him.

I can't get over the comments she makes , she has no self awareness at all. How she can type the stuff she does and not just die of shame I don't know.
She has no shame, none at all. No self awareness, and she is the smartest in the room 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.