Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs fucking security.
Dan was an utter gaslighting nobhead with the justice system in his pocket he didn't deserve to die but he was a POS. IG is nothing like Dan!!!

Reactions: 9

Just William

VIP Member
Is there any way this Court hearing could be canceled, like last time?
If there was any chance of another delay it would have shown in the court records & our turds who know what to look for would have seen it.
I think Tuesday is green for go! (y);)

Reactions: 9

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I feel like the DM broke the TRO for Alice. She used them to do it. Would I be right?
Difficult to prove as it ‘a source said’ all the way through pretty much.

OK with welp's help my new guesses as to the 3 people:

DM journalist who has offered her £75k for an exclusive interview if the PRO isn't granted

Cousin giving her money of some sort

Someone sent her a dick pic on Tinder and she thinks she's in love
Not a dick pick but a photo of their bank balance! Only thing that would excite Alice😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This suits Alices harrased narrative unfortunately doesn’t it?
Which i assume is why she hasn’t blocked them

sallygsoton

VIP Member
@sallygsoton Here are some clearer images of my DBT workbook pages about addiction/addictive behaviors! Anyone else, please feel free to print/use/transform from them. ❤ Anyway, BACK TO PLAYING CATCH-UP!

Edit: Unbelievable, it uploaded WITHOUT my edits. I don’t know why. Ugh, I’m so sorry. I hope these are clear enough. 😔
That is so kind RTP, thank you very much ❤

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
Oooh, you lucky, lucky 💩. I’ve been to the track and had a tour round it, but never been to the race itself. It’s on my bucket list too 😀
I know, it was fantastic, I would really urge you to go, such an atmosphere💜💛 Me & dad drove there from the Scotland,On the way there Dad drove our jeep (with our sports car on the trailer on the back) further south to meet 2 friends. We stayed overnight with them, then next day they went in their sports car & us following in ours to Le Mans. There was SO much going on there it was great. Sadly on the Sunday night we got word a very close friend we classed as family had died tragically in a workplace accident. So we left immediately after.Dad drove back to the south of England in the SC, we picked up the other car/trailer & I drove the SC back up home to Scotland. We had to drive all night, it was hard, music blaring for me, head out the window & coffee stops. It did kind of spoil it. But I have such great memories. 1 of the best of time with my Dad, considering out relationship is difficult. I did aback to front bungee there 🤣. Also met a lifelong friend there, a lovely man, initially a romantically & then just really good friends, he is salt of the earth. He was there from London with his friend on their motorbikes.
We were really lucky we got up close-we knew 1 of the drivers after our family business initially doing work for his Dad & their family business & became friends.
On man I've waffled again.
Please try & get there, amazing memories to be made x

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
- Alice claimed that she is waiting for a response on either wednesday, thursday or friday and that she is terrified
- she claims that three seperate people changed her life
- she claims that today changed everything and she will never look back
- she seems to imply that it's either related to her fibro stuff or something nice coming out of Ioan pulling out of an agreement

I agree with you that there is likely something about the cousin, even if it's only having a great time with relatives (she was busy pointing out how they are all related), if you have not spend the past years with ANY sort of family while going through a divorce finally doing it can makes you extremely happy.

The three people that changed her life might be the cousin, her daughter and Alice's lawyer? So I wouldnt rule out that something happened legally as well that settled their divorce as she seemed scared about it all week (even if I think this was performative). But of course it could be a different third person (maybe the "friend" that helped with the DM story). A few weeks ago she claimed that three different people told her something that changed her thinking etc. She is doing this sort of thing so often lol

I guess you'll have to wait and see till tuesday. No matter what agreements are in place there is no way that she would hold back if she is free of a Restraining Order. I hope Ioan is aware of this.

in fairness if - due to inconsistent work schedules - you cant get a proper joint custody agreement together it's sometimes better to have just (unsupervised) unlimited visitation (Kanye & Kim have this essentially, although not formally because neither wants money). But of course in the normal world most fathers have consistent work schedules so it indeed only happens there if you are a pedalo or if you dont want to see your kids.

If you follow Jesse Williams' custody fight (they have joint custody) you know what I mean: He had to go hard through the courts to adjust custody time to his current Broadway stint. Their divorce was acrimonious too, but not even close as bad as Ioan's and Alice's.

that's why I think getting the PRO, then getting sole custody, get help from his relatives in Wales, and give Alice a healthy amount of visitation while going through therapy and rehab would be the best way to go

Alice having much custody just is a disaster: the kids will continue to be raised terribly (not because she wouldnt love them but because her idea of parenting is insane) and even if she would be now open for Ioan to reconnect with them thanks to the settlement sooner or later something will happen that makes her bitter enough for her to intervene again.
I will be so disappointed in IG if he has caved and given in to Alice’s demands, it would prove he is weak, and BW deserves a strong man. Hopefully this is just Alice being her crazy self, believing what she wants to be true, guess we have to wait and see. Alice did tell her sibling she would tell him all on the 11th on FT, so I guess he will hear her news today.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
She’s absolutely full of shit. There’s no boyfriend, no settlement, no miracle.
On Tuesday she will have a PERMANENT RESTRAINING ORDER FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against her. Her ex husband will have visitation and she will have to move out of the home she’s been squatting in for the last few years. She has no means to pay anything and no inclination to work.
She is going in the sea…
I pity the sea life! There’ll be Free Willy 3 🐳 before we know it! 😥

• Haha
I’ll be in the dentist chair for 6 hours getting veneers - bad planning I know!!!! 😔 I don’t want to cancel or it’ll delay me trapping my hubby’s balls in them, & that would put me at a disadvantage!! 🤭 Maybe I can ask them if I can chrome cast Tattle onto their overhead screen??? 🤔
A completely reasonable request imo.

• Haha

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member

Further Additions of Mine

1. A Hard Rain's A-gonna Fall - Bryan Ferry

Gimme More - Britney Spears

Green Green Grass of Home - Tom Jones

Let's Stay Together - Al Green

Your House - Alanis Morrisette

Hedonism - Skunk Anansie

It Shoulda Been Me - Yvonne Fair

Don't You (Forget about Me) - Simple Minds

Band of Gold - Freda Payne

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
Fantastic stuff, well done! 👏👏👏

Further Additions of Mine

1. A Hard Rain's A-gonna Fall - Bryan Ferry

Gimme More - Britney Spears

Green Green Grass of Home - Tom Jones

Let's Stay Together - Al Green

Your House - Alanis Morrisette

Hedonism - Skunk Anansie

It Shoulda Been Me - Yvonne Fair

Don't You (Forget about Me) - Simple Minds

Band of Gold - Freda Payne

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
Is this only on Spotify or can you share to YouTube ?😊

• Heart

Adawu

VIP Member
If someone I loved said that he’d rather be dead than with me, I’d be beyond devastated, and I certainly would not be broadcasting it to the world. Doesn’t she realize how awful that makes her look, that her husband would actually prefer death than spending time with her. I can’t see that getting her many dates.
Can't see her getting any dates 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart