Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
The thing about Alice is she only tells half a story and I think there's probably a lot more gone on than she's letting on regarding access. I find it sad Ioan is practically a short walk away for Ella to go see him. I feel he must want to see those girls why else would he chose to be so close to his abuser.
I believe Gloria was the go between till Alice stopped all access.
Is it possible that he has been seeing them...? Or at least little E? The videos she posted of little E waiting to be picked up outside the house? It's possible she wasn't staying with Gloria or her friend for the weekend. Maybe all the time she spends away from Alice (supposedly with her friend Julianna) is actually spent with Ioan?
Just putting it out there....

Reactions: 10

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s house related. After all the DM mentions extension of TRO and if she is “the source” she wouldn’t have wanted that out there, would she. She’s such a performing monkey. Honestly

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
None of us know any of the players in this sad mess, but I think most of us here agree that Ioan comes across as a sensitive and kind man and a loving father. Being rejected by his own children must be unbearably hurtful. I believe he hasn't forced contact the past few months because he wants and needs for them to want to see him, if that makes any sense. He has been a victim of coercive control himself and doesn't want to do exactly that to his kids.

In my view, Ella is lost to him and he should let her go in the hope that she comes around like the proverbial bird that's been set free. She has shown with various behaviors that she takes after her mother, who has groomed her well. The same sense of entitlement, lack of boundaries. Throwing a fit when at her dad's apartment, most likely because he tried to establish rules about screen time, chores or something of the sort. Expecting that he drops everything to drive her to school after shutting him out for months. Equating being pulled out of an elite school he couldn't afford with child abuse. Hacking his Insta.

Elsie I really feel sorry for. I think she is in a very bad place, being manipulated and bullied by her mother and her big sister. What is an 8-year-old going to do when Mommie Dearest and Big Sis say, no, dad is a cad and you're not talking to him. A kid that age doesn't have that much strength of freewill.

Once the PRO is in place and he has increased leverage in custody, Ioan needs to fight for Elsie. I know, I know, it's frowned upon to separate siblings, but in this case I think it would be the best for everyone. They are 4 years apart, that age gap is going to become more significant as Ella moves into adolescence and Elsie is still in Barbie and unicorn mode. Ella has more of a bond with her mother, Elsie more with her father. Ioan could get Elsie the therapy she needs to get through all of this. And I can totally see Bianca being an understanding and cool stepmom to an 8-year-old. That would be my hoped for outcome.
I really hope you’re right and he fights to get at least the little one.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
I checked out for awhile because I OD'd on Alice and not much was going on. But today, I saw the DM article and now I'm going to have to go back at least a whole thread to catch up to doings. Damn, I had plans to do some shopping.
Shopping?! :oops::LOL: Good to see you again! 🥰
Good luck with the catching up, you got till Tues 14th which will hopefully be PRO day! 🙏

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
The DM has let some comments through but they are mostly pro AE. Funny that.

They put her videos in the article. So it's swings and roundabouts...
i find them more negative towards Alice tbh (not as much as it would be if it wasnt PR fluff tho)
If Yo has her blocked he won't get notified of the tweet he was tagged in. (edited to say this would still surely be seen as communication even if he can't view it).
this

House of Tea

VIP Member
We seem to be enjoying ourselves discussing the triplets, fun though it is,,we don’t want the mods to shut us down just before the PRO hearing on Tuesday. Would they be doing this on purpose? Conspiracy theorising like mad over here. Perhaps it’s best if we don’t give them any more oxygen. Be nice if they came snd joined us here as they seem to have left the dark side and seen the light, hopefully 😎
[/QUOTE
No no no….. “102 Defamations”

Simple, succinct, to the point. Unlike Alice
we have already had that as a title - thread 18.

• Sad
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
"you" sell the house? you are not even the owner lol

also she just made out of 6 months two whole years lmao
View attachment 1338891Adultery hasnt been a crime almost anywhere for a very long timeView attachment 1338892
There's a few states where adultery can be used in the divorce petition and they have at fault divorce. The other person can also be sued it's called alienation of affection or something. California is a non fault state. Im not sure what proof you would need.

kingseven

VIP Member
I think she's just writing a narrative for the hearing, ie she's started a new relationship and hasn't contacted either petitioner etc etc not a risk to either blah blah blah. It's interesting she's woven flower girls into her story telling twice this week though.
We see you Alice 👀
Or trying to make Ioan jealous that she has found a new Dad for his girls 😢

• Sad
  • Angry

kingseven

VIP Member
As if a $850 an hour lawyer is hanging about waiting for Ioan to pay anyway. She’s ridiculous.
How this went down ‘Ioan you’ve suffered more than enough already; it’s pro Bono all the way from now on’
View attachment 1338771
I’ve changed my avatar to this. I truly hope he gets justice. It’s heartbreaking watching her still trying to destroy him.
Can I use this as well please?

Citney

VIP Member
In other words he's refusing to pay what she's demanding, not refusing to pay anything at all. My guess is that the Lin & Deb have been asked to make a deposition for Alice and have got cold feet because they don't want to perjure themselves. These letters that Alice is banging on about are probably the ones she sent them when she was setting the stage for when Ioan leaves her. 🤔
Maybe he’s just not paying enough to cover Gloria’s salary and have enough left over for Alice to do what she wants.