Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs fucking security.
Oohhh what’s it called. Love Christian Slater.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Oh finally I can call BS on one of her lies!!!

I was given a Prius as a hire car for work a few weeks back - you cannot move the car, AT ALL, unless you push the big handbrake button. It will not go.
The hand brake was In a hire car.

She has physical custody of kids, if they don’t want to see him and there is no way of picking them up without Alice being near them there is nothing Ioan can do. He has to get court custody and even then if they don’t go there is nothing he can do. His best shot is PA counselling forced by courts. Imo of what I understand

Reactions: 5

Citney

VIP Member
Only Ioan has to show up (video link is enough), if he doesnt the case gets dropped.

Alice doesnt need to show up, but it always decreases your chances if you dont.
I hope they both show up, Alice would want to be there if she thinks there are cameras, but it seems more important for Ioan to be there. Is a DVRO very different from a TRO? I was hoping he was going for a RO.

Reactions: 4

anitasteff

And you know she thought it was a way to tempt him into contact with her. “Just open the email, Ioan, there’s a sweet photo of the girls attached. That’s a good boy.” 😈

Hey just thought of another song for the playlist—

The Thompson Twins - Lies

Is she keyword searching Twitter to find these? Lawyers invent things?? What?

It’s the last
We did all that work? All the work of coercing Ioan to marry you? And mAlice is a bit sad even though her “hub” is evil and an abusive cheater? 🤨
How strange saying “We will find the perfect one.” I didn’t know mAlice was practicing polygamy, having brother husbands! One of them literally a brother husband. 🤢
Normal in the West country where she is from!

• Haha

upyernelly

Chatty Member
3) contd, All those discussions have ended with Not much he can do at the moment. ATM there is nothing legal in place. He is in limbo, there is no court-ordered anything yet, so technically I believe she is not in breach of anything. Hence as I understand it (I may be wrong) none of those remedies apply ATM. I think that is where we are at.
The fact is that nobody needs to not be able to see their children for 1 year because of an ex. IG could have put measures in place by now that would have gave him access. That is what I’ve said from the start and that is what is a fact.
However - he may actually have things in place that we aren’t aware of. IG may have taken the decision to deal with child access and visitation with the finalisation of the divorce - I don’t know either way.
There are things he could put in place without waiting for the divorce to be finalised or for the upcoming pro.
The narrative that there’s nothing he could / can do is false. It’s simply not fact based.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I'd like to know this too. We have discussed it many times and all the USA law people here have said there is nothing more he could have done. He has exhausted every avenue that was open to him and the PRO > 100% custody seems to be the only option left to him.

Like I said to @Bridgeofsighs. I’m not an expert in the US. I currently work in the UK but I have worked in the US but it was East coast - Boston - I lived and worked. However they do have processes in California that would protect IG to see his children away from AE and the home. The link attached has some info ^^

lulooo

VIP Member
I know, it was fantastic, I would really urge you to go, such an atmosphere💜💛 Me & dad drove there from the Scotland,On the way there Dad drove our jeep (with our sports car on the trailer on the back) further south to meet 2 friends. We stayed overnight with them, then next day they went in their sports car & us following in ours to Le Mans. There was SO much going on there it was great. Sadly on the Sunday night we got word a very close friend we classed as family had died tragically in a workplace accident. So we left immediately after.Dad drove back to the south of England in the SC, we picked up the other car/trailer & I drove the SC back up home to Scotland. We had to drive all night, it was hard, music blaring for me, head out the window & coffee stops. It did kind of spoil it. But I have such great memories. 1 of the best of time with my Dad, considering out relationship is difficult. I did aback to front bungee there 🤣. Also met a lifelong friend there, a lovely man, initially a romantically & then just really good friends, he is salt of the earth. He was there from London with his friend on their motorbikes.
We were really lucky we got up close-we knew 1 of the drivers after our family business initially doing work for his Dad & their family business & became friends.
On man I've waffled again.
Please try & get there, amazing memories to be made x
Thank you for the description. I’m so sad for you both that your family friend died, it must have been such a shock. I visited while staying with a pen friend in a village near Le Mans. Her father was friends with someone who worked there and could have arranged tickets for us if I had been able to stay longer. Even with no racing the atmosphere was tremendous x

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Though she opened the door a tiny bit with "they shouldnt switch sides with what is to come out" - the story of her threatening Ioan with divorce in order to come back from Oz gets credibility with things like this.
Sorry Welp I don't understand. Are you saying that story came form them? Or that something else is to come out re that divorce threat?

Reactions: 3

kingseven

VIP Member
View attachment 1337998
So Alice says Ioan claims he can’t pay support because he is “skint”. Do we think:

A) He is trying to drop spousal support and will use the PRO to accomplish that?
B) He is making the argument that visitation and/or custody is tied to child support?
C) None of the above. Alice is a liar, duh.

While he may have bungled the custody fight up to now, I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t take care of his children.

Thoughts?
Would he still have to pay child support if he had 50/50?

Reactions: 2