Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Penguin86 (edited for length)

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Latest tweets
Screenshot_20220611-094235_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-094018_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-093938_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry, no one believes the kids are having the time of their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She would only be this happy if Ioan agreed to drop the PRO in return for some court stamped divorce deal and by the sounds of it he's been very very generous, πŸ€”

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She would only be this happy if Ioan agreed to drop the PRO in return for some court stamped divorce deal and by the sounds of it he's been very very generous, πŸ€”
I really hope after all this he hasn't caved or been overly lenient. I'm sure Bianca would have given him the strength not to do that. Or is Alice just performing and making a song and dance over nothing?

Reactions: 29
Did she got a doctor to declare her as disabled or what
Screenshot_20220611-095346_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220611-095702_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-095053_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-095528_Twitter.jpg
how about some time with their dad

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I really hope after all this he hasn't caved or been overly lenient. I'm sure Bianca would have given him the strength not to do that. Or is Alice just performing and making a song and dance over nothing?
I think it's dragged out long enough and can only imagine how draining on all parties it would be. I'd imagine money played a huge part in any decisions too the legal costs must be astronomical by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I find it unbelievable that this far in there are still people popping up and purporting to think Alice is worthy of support. People saying that if we followed her on Instagram we'd think she was fun, as if we don't already see everything she posts. Read the court documents, people. "A ball of fun"? Is that what posting embarrassing drunken rants and then shamefully deleting them the next morning is called these days? There's a difference between being rightfully angry and being abusive. She could easily have spoken out about being wronged whilst also setting an example to her girls. Instead she's teaching them that bullying and sulking and lying is the way to behave. Meanwhile, Bianca is living in the moment and having a ball - I doubt she cares if the relationship lasts 20 years or 20 months, especially when her profile within the industry is now nicely raised due to Alice...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it's dragged out long enough and can only imagine how draining on all parties it would be. I'd imagine money played a huge part in any decisions too the legal costs must be astronomical by now.
Absolutely. As they say, the lawyers are the ones who win in divorce. I hope whatever it is she's had a proper moment of clarity and she can just get on with her life, let the kids rebuild a relationship with their dad and quit being so toxic. Move on lady. There is a life to be had. Endlessly looking back with resentment and anger serves the grand total of nobody. But there's a part of me that thinks she enjoys it, the drama, the SM crap, that change would be asking the impossible where she's concerned.

Reactions: 20
If he drops the pro he's nuts. He has played a great game thus far, Alice is going to be destroyed in the hearing next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m confused AF bcos last week she said it was little bro that caused them to pull out of an agreement. Liar liar pants on fire malice

Reactions: 17
NO YO! YOU CAN STUFF YOUR PRO!

Alice imagining her fans carrying placards outside courtβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Delusional, can't see Ioan caving at this stage. Noticed a few comments yesterday about Alice having no friends and, all of a sudden, she has friends over last night? Hi Alice πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

NO YO! YOU CAN STUFF YOUR PRO!

Alice imagining her fans carrying placards outside courtβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ
That's based on the assumption that Alice has fans πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m confused AF bcos last week she said it was little bro that caused them to pull out of an agreement. Liar liar pants on fire malice
You beat me to it was just about to say the same! I'm now beginning to think she's playing mind games again and trying to pretend she's got an ace up her sleeve for next week πŸ€”
@Mad Betty would any changes to Tuesday be updated by now?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Perhaps he has done something decent and given her some compromise to get rid of her.
He has been decent but Alice has fucked herself. I can't see how he won't get the PRO which means he gets the kids. He has no ties or work in the US so he can move to UK or Aus or wherever the work is and leave Alice to her own devices. Alice is a toxic substance abuser with untreated mental health issues and is on a serious downward spiral. I can see her ending up living on the streets unless she gets help soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ioan pulling out of an agreement caused a "silver lining" - meaning something happened that will get her something better now than what was originally agreed?

Dunno man, it's Alice, it could be anything positive or negative LOL

That she was all "im the most scared ever" just two days ago tells you a lot about how much you can count on these sort of posts

I really hope that Ioan gets to see his kids soon, but Alice wanting to take them to the UK asap (for vacation I assume) doesnt fill me with confidence.

Reactions: 28
If he drops the pro he's nuts. He has played a great game thus far, Alice is going to be destroyed in the hearing next week.
I doubt Ioan wants to destroy Alice she's still the mother of his children and their happiness depends on her as she's their main carer, I don't think he's vindictive by nature.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this is another one of her public performances whenever something's gone against her. Makes me think any last avenue to stop the PRO has been closed off (probably due to her repeated violations of the TRO) and it's only a question now of how long will it be in place

I really hope that Ioan gets to see his kids soon, but Alice wanting to take them to the UK asap (for vacation I assume) doesn't fill me with confidence.
Calling it now - Ioan's been granted partial or full custody so she's trying to take the kids to the UK so it's longer before he has any chance of seeing them. You're so transparent and obvious Alice, get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.