Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citney

VIP Member
But she'll still leave half of his name on her social media usernames otherwise people won't know who she is.

Somebody else may be doing that for him.
Most people have no idea who he is so Alice might as well go back to old name.

Reactions: 7

figgyroll

That poster befriends all the ladies that are vulnerable and love bombs them 🤣🤣. I noticed a while back he started following Bianca too. (Don’t tell Alice 🤫 , he’s offered to take the night shift off The Brother so he thinks he’s in with a chance).
Absolute soyboy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lulooo

VIP Member
👍🏻I've been to Le Mans the 24 hr race, we were friends with a driver
Oooh, you lucky, lucky 💩. I’ve been to the track and had a tour round it, but never been to the race itself. It’s on my bucket list too 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6

SusanC

VIP Member

Like I said to @Bridgeofsighs. I’m not an expert in the US. I currently work in the UK but I have worked in the US but it was East coast - Boston - I lived and worked. However they do have processes in California that would protect IG to see his children away from AE and the home. The link attached has some info ^^
I'd like to clarify a couple of things.
1) I made my post before I read your comment. So please don't think I was ignoring you, I hadn't got to your post yet.
2) I appreciate you are basing your info on facts, which is my preference too.
3) I have been here since late October and I know this has been discussed several times.

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
Apologies, I’m only going by what I saw in the media at the time. If you have insider information then I stand corrected 😊.

I’ve just remembered… your relative (?mum) is friends with AJ. Would love to know more about Jen! 😜
It’s not my place to say anything about her, but I think it’s okay to say it’s in the past, and everyone has moved on, well, maybe one is still trying to hang on. You have probably seen it online recently. 😉

• Heart
  • Wow

Citney

VIP Member
He might be short an inch but absolutely. 😏
I find that a little sad, I think Tone uses a wheelchair. I know he mentioned not long ago he was now in a wheelchair. I would not wish that on anyone, I honestly hope he is able to get a donor kidney.

If Ioan & Alice both turn up to court I hope he adopts Depp's tactic & doesn't look at her at all as she'll be desperate for eye contact. Give her nothing.
Stay strong Ioan - you got this. 🛡 #JusticeForIoan. 🛡
Is there any way this Court hearing could be canceled, like last time?

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I'd like to know this too. We have discussed it many times and all the USA law people here have said there is nothing more he could have done. He has exhausted every avenue that was open to him and the PRO > 100% custody seems to be the only option left to him.
Anyone who’s saying he can’t do anything else is wrong. There are options available to IG to see his children. I’m not talking from a place of opinion , I’m talking from a position of fact.
However what I have always said is that he may be seeing them behind the scenes, he may be putting these options in place with guidance and he may have a plan. I don’t know - I just hope that he is because those girls need him- whether they know it or not.

Adawu

VIP Member
She has went full-on scorched earth and is hoping to delay the PRO hearing with a defamation case.

Imagine telling people your husband said he’d rather be dead than with you and still going at him all these months later. Get some self-respect.
How can she delay the PRO?

Reactions: 5

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I agree except for Jennifer Aniston, I know way too much to let her get a pass. Sorry, I don’t want to be snarky but that hit a painful nerve.

What happens if one doesn’t show?
Apologies, I’m only going by what I saw in the media at the time. If you have insider information then I stand corrected 😊.

I’ve just remembered… your relative (?mum) is friends with AJ. Would love to know more about Jen! 😜

SusanC

VIP Member
I've got a fresh case of whiplash, guys. 🥴 Trying to keep track of mAlice's lies, contradictions and mood swings.

So she's been going on now for weeks about how Ioan "cut them off", including firing Gloria and terminating Ella's crazy expensive elitist school. Moaning about the hard work, challenges and worries of being a "single mom" with no help or support, no-one to call in case of an emergency. Carrying on as if she and the girls are at death's door due to malnutrition because she can't pay the bills. Now suddenly she reveals that Gloria is still there? How is she paying her? That must be a walloping monthly allowance Ioan is giving her for constantly abusing him and holding his children hostage.

She posted 10 days ago about the rule of "happiness only" at home, which would be a delusional pile of §8)*, basically making the children suppress their feelings, like she apparently made Ioan suppress his. This week nothing but doomsday posts about being scared silly, now happy as a lark as if she just won the lottery, but has a PRO hearing 3 days from now. I've often wondered if mAlice is bi-polar, see this as a real possibility. My ex-husband is bi-polar. It is utterly draining to live with, like a never-ending rollercoaster ride with three loopings and a blindfold on, especially if the person refuses to get help. He took meds, but who knows whether they were the right ones or the right doses, and he flatly refused to get any therapy, which is an important part of treatment. I finally ended up taking the kids and leaving because I could feel all of us circling the drain.

So yeah, I think she's in a manic phase today and spinning her own story. I don't see Ioan dropping the hearing for the PRO, which would bring him advantages with custody, spousal support and some measure of peace. It must have taken immense courage to make his escape and my heart breaks when I think about him not seeing his kids all these months. He wouldn't throw that all away when he is this close.

As for that awful piece of one-sided drivel in the Fail today, that is the most disgusting piece of non-journalism yet. The inflammatory headline, as if it just happened today, then putting words into Ioan's mouth - about rather being dead than living with her anymore - when he has not said ONE SINGLE WORD publicly about any of this in 18 months. What a dispicable, libelous rag, never mind the people who read it and make their uninformed, nasty comments.🤮🤬🤮
I have though Bi-polar too about her. I have no personal experience but I know people who do and it's a nightmare to live with. The behaviour matches the time of year in LA.

Zippysays

I’d like to see her proof of anything she says. Every single detail has been a lie.
As if she wouldn’t have a boyfriend plastered all over her social media. Wild goose chase to deflect from the PRO hearing. Same as the spat with the Riddlers from the fan club. Smoke and mirrors.
Enough!!! This has made my week, Alice is fucking mental 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member

Like I said to @Bridgeofsighs. I’m not an expert in the US. I currently work in the UK but I have worked in the US but it was East coast - Boston - I lived and worked. However they do have processes in California that would protect IG to see his children away from AE and the home. The link attached has some info ^^
3) contd, All those discussions have ended with Not much he can do at the moment. ATM there is nothing legal in place. He is in limbo, there is no court-ordered anything yet, so technically I believe she is not in breach of anything. Hence as I understand it (I may be wrong) none of those remedies apply ATM. I think that is where we are at.