Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i would devastatingly like to see alice hit rock bottom and don’t front me with “but the kids!” idc I want this bitch to finally toss her anchor overboard and sink. she can’t cook. she can’t clean. she can’t get a job. she can’t receive proper diagnoses for illnesses she supposedly has. she can’t raise her kids. she can’t stay off of social media. she can’t stop drinking. she can’t properly care for the dog. she can’t pay bills by herself. she can’t shut her mouth. she can’t stop abusing her spouse, who has cut her off to save himself. she can’t handle honesty. she can’t make friends apart from spiteful losers on the internet. she can’t honor the TRO. she can’t regulate her emotions. she can’t break free from vindictive tunnel vision. she can’t allow her ex his entitlement to bond with his children. she can’t admit she’s not really a single mum. she can’t be bothered to silence the snide remarks her supporters are making about ioan. she can’t admit that she just really, really, really wants him back. she can’t relinquish the impulse to control people. she can’t take criticism. she can’t do fuckshit without gloria. she can’t respect her step-sister’s good name. she can’t hold a conversation without self-centering. she can’t see why her family kicked her into the bin. she can’t be kind unless she’s agreed with. she can’t be generous unless there’s something in it for her, too. she can’t function in a world that doesn’t massage her toes. she can’t tell the truth. she can’t tell the truth. SHE CAN’T TELL THE TRUTH.

If you EVER feel like the trashiest, most disgusting human on earth, remember Alice Evans and go clean yourself up. You’re fine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
This is such a coincidence between Alice and I but I have a new boyfriend too!

I've just been hesitant to share... Anyway this guy and I have been off and on for about 10 years. See each other, split apart then back together. Right now (I don't like to brag) but things are HOT!

I'm a wee bit older than him but unlike certain fading starlets, I've managed to hold onto my looks. He's also in show biz - I know! Crazy right?

Anyway I am blessed! Some of you may have heard of him. He's quite smoking.

His name is Cillian Murphy. And he is absolutely as real as Alice's boyfriend. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Howdy

VIP Member
I'm sorry, no one believes the kids are having the time of their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The Mysterious and Mystic Manzana predicts that Ioan wants to bifurcate and is engaged to Bianca, hence Alice suddenly having a dick pic from Tinder new boyfriend and wanging on about weddings.

Can't wait for her to roll/stagger/crawl down the aisle to meet her new perfect spouse, Jack Daniels :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jemadah

VIP Member
"There are people starving, unable to put gas in their cars".

And then there's me, sat on my big fat arse, whinging about being made homeless and having no money while expecting to remain a kept woman because I have no pride and I'm too fucking lazy to GET A JOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

M33L4

VIP Member
Trust me. Those girls are not happy. She is an abusive alcoholic arsehole. A terrible mum and terrible role model. They miss their dad and they are not allowed to mention it to her. No child is happy not seeing a loving father like Ioan is. She can keep telling herself everything is fine. I remember my kids going through our divorce, they could be honest with me about all of it. Good or bad. We shared custody, 50/50. We did all of the parents evenings, sports days etc together. Through gritted teeth sometimes. But we did it for our children who we love.
Fuck her right into the fucking sea denying him those children and more importantly denying them their father.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Whatever happened it must be recent, because last week they were still chatting as friends.
Alice no longer needs their service, it is that simple. Deb says they havent done a thing, and I believe her.

They are finally finding out what sort of human Alice is.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Incredible scenes this morning fam……

* New names
* New boyfriend (but she’s “deffo not quite ready” for another marriage to let the girls be flower girls) but Tone was amazing at the first one, so they will find the PERFECT second one)
* Bianca’s a wotsit
* Miaculous days
* Mysterious cousin visit (who surely would be Tone’s cousin but Alice is telling him the cousin’s daughter’s age like he doesn’t know)
* Ioan “running” into Bianca in LA (not previously alleged France) (my my my WEHO really IS such a tiny place isn’t it Alice)
* Tamika’s back and relevant to the story bringing up the hub’s six inch ”appendage” (which has DEFINITELY shrunk an inch! Damn Bianca!)
* D’s DM’ing and “out of ideas”
* L’s blindsided Big Al

Just a quick recap for you if you’re struggling to keep up (or you are Alice trying to keep your story straight).

😘

Oh my fucking god!! Scrolling through early this morning, woke up at a silly time thought I'd flick through the crazy shit that's Alice, she never disappoints! Is she actually talking this shit on twitter, fuck me it's mental, she needs taking away.
Welcome to the party! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I see her chronic illnesses and newly diagnosed long COVID aren't stopping her from tweeting incessantly anyway. She's a medical marvel.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
She claims she has no worries, she’s either lying or Ioan’s decided to give her the house, support her for the rest of her life, or until she remarries and given her custody of the kids, and that is what I am afraid he has probably done.
nah she just complained about him not paying (as much as she want probably)

I think at this point we should stop take Alice very seriously and just watch it burn. This is a woman that 3 days ago was the most scared ever and now she wants us to believe that from one day to the other she got a boyfriend and new life that fixed everything.

Those swings seem pretty maniac.

• Heart
Reactions: 44