Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9F76A142-22B3-4AD6-A2C6-B6678C28018F.jpeg
BB482348-64BD-4637-877E-25094A87C0B0.jpeg

Yeah, head, she’s just trying to live her life!

Good Lord.

I have this fantasy that on Tuesday, the judge will really chew her out, just tell her how awful she is. Of course, it won’t sink in, because she deflects everything negative about her.

A girl can dream though, can’t she?

Edited to correct “reflects” to “deflects”. Damn autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The swivel eyed loon needs to stop lying about Ioan being an American citizen because of her. Being an established actor, his agent and attorney probably got him an O visa which has about as much to do with Alice's status as the man in the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BIB - I don't think Ella is lost to him. Much of what Ella is supposed to have done is only an Alice story and/or Alice using Ella's account. Ella doesn't want Alice putting images of her on social media and Alice continues to do it; I think Ella is as much a victim as Ioan and Elsie.
I believe Ella has done things but it’s solely the responsibility of mAlice who groomed her and “raised” her. 😡

Reactions: 25
Oh Alice. The TRO is not the main reason for the media coverage. Remember Lorraine? And all the Daily Mail stories you initiated? The ones they published of you falling down drunk? Well before the TRO. You love being in the media. If you could have the PRO hearing live-streamed you would. Silly rabbit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
‘Refuses photos’ Mmmmm cos I bet she can’t resist sending pics were herself in them!
And you know she thought it was a way to tempt him into contact with her. “Just open the email, Ioan, there’s a sweet photo of the girls attached. That’s a good boy.” 😈

Hey just thought of another song for the playlist—

The Thompson Twins - Lies

Is she keyword searching Twitter to find these? Lawyers invent things?? What?

C212E8EB-6F10-4638-9C24-40E43511A6DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I can see this ending with her in prison. What an absolute moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And you know she thought it was a way to tempt him into contact with her. “Just open the email, Ioan, there’s a sweet photo of the girls attached. That’s a good boy.” 😈

View attachment 1339067

View attachment 1339067
Ladies and Gentlemen, one of the finest legal minds of her generation - Alice Evans!

“Daily Mail: Alice, how do you explain why every lawyer who has worked with you hates you, wants to quit, and curses their every waking moment when they’re around you?”

“Alice: It’s easy. Lawyers just make tit up so I’ll look bad. I try to tell them that if a statement is harmful to my case, it’s obviously I was only joking (like doing to Ioan what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp, hahahahaha). They have no sense of humor. So I rely on my trusty steed Loopy, who also makes tit up, but in a way that makes me look nice.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220613-040201_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-040216_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-040310_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-040446_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-040421_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-040343_Twitter.jpg

she is lying so hard about this being a Cali issue. Wow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Funny she’s now calling it DVRO. Been reading on here you mad witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is demeaning every victim of domestic abuse here in California. She is minimizing her behavior and she is lying about our laws. Anything that makes somebody feel upset? No.

markup_10149.png

markup_10151.png
markup_10153.png
markup_10155.png
markup_10157.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
This story is literally so huge because her reaction is uniquely abusive and public and then she seriously claims that everyone would have acted like this and it's only a public story because the
victim took legal action. Although this is exactly what kept the story for months away from the press!
She is planning to move to the UK so doesn't give a flying duck about a PRO issued in California.
Watch her up sticks "on holiday" and never go back.
She doesn't give a duck about any of it...custody, Hague convention...duck that "legal crap"
doesnt work like that. the SM crap would still apply even if she moves.

she also cant move without his permission

Reactions: 17
I think I’m gonna be sick :sick:

View attachment 1336635
We did all that work? All the work of coercing Ioan to marry you? And mAlice is a bit sad even though her “hub” is evil and an abusive cheater? 🤨
How strange saying “We will find the perfect one.” I didn’t know mAlice was practicing polygamy, having brother husbands! One of them literally a brother husband. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
the friday meeting "went very well" - she is really confusing
Screenshot_20220613-042403_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-042315_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-042020_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-042043_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So when she called Bro Tone a knob, was that when she used her gentle voice, or was that when she didn’t embarrass him? I can’t keep it straight.

09C33649-AB7E-4276-9723-17DA07AE100B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"And the petition for the TRO can be full of lies. And that's public record. And you don't get a chance to respond. "

Another lie. You absolutely do get to respond to a TRO. She certainly did. She just responded in a reactive state, as she does, rather than waiting to respond calmly after reading the actual petition and evidence presented to potentially contradict any inaccuracies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.