Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3) contd, All those discussions have ended with Not much he can do at the moment. ATM there is nothing legal in place. He is in limbo, there is no court-ordered anything yet, so technically I believe she is not in breach of anything. Hence as I understand it (I may be wrong) none of those remedies apply ATM. I think that is where we are at.
The fact is that nobody needs to not be able to see their children for 1 year because of an ex. IG could have put measures in place by now that would have gave him access. That is what I’ve said from the start and that is what is a fact.
However - he may actually have things in place that we aren’t aware of. IG may have taken the decision to deal with child access and visitation with the finalisation of the divorce - I don’t know either way.
There are things he could put in place without waiting for the divorce to be finalised or for the upcoming pro.
The narrative that there’s nothing he could / can do is false. It’s simply not fact based.

Reactions: 4
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs bleeping security.
Dan was an utter gaslighting nobhead with the justice system in his pocket he didn't deserve to die but he was a POS. IG is nothing like Dan!!!

Reactions: 9
Oh finally I can call BS on one of her lies!!!

I was given a Prius as a hire car for work a few weeks back - you cannot move the car, AT ALL, unless you push the big handbrake button. It will not go.
The hand brake was In a hire car.

She has physical custody of kids, if they don’t want to see him and there is no way of picking them up without Alice being near them there is nothing Ioan can do. He has to get court custody and even then if they don’t go there is nothing he can do. His best shot is PA counselling forced by courts. Imo of what I understand

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.