Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Refuses photos’ Mmmmm cos I bet she can’t resist sending pics were herself in them!
Love notes BAWHAHAHAAA. What does that prove? Anything else than at the time he sent it, he wanted to get laid, was horny hoping to get lucky when he got home? That's all. How old is she fifteen. Love notes? Yeah right and that proves what? In the last 18 months the only "love note" she produced was a badly spelled typed note attached to some flowers sent by a florist. Dumb ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Miracles are so wasted on Alice. It was only yesterday she was granted her very own. Next day, forgotten all about it. She’ll never form a religion like this smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's face it Ioan is so obviously giving her money. She is such an obvious compulsive dangerous liar. Alice isn't down at cash converters every week with the kids play stations, jewellery, laptops etc at her wits end needing money for food & electric. Wake the F up you complete idiot followers who fall for her ever changing stories

How does it work if Alice has DM-ed back a follower telling her alleged story, then that follower sells the story to the daily fail?
WHO ARE YOU TILLY?? Are you selling stories to the DM because Ioan hasn't paid you yet? BLOCKED!!! :ROFLMAO::poop:🥰 LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time to make this thread all about me...

Not really but I have a BIG day on Tuesday. Big, big, big. I'm nervous as hell.

Here's what I've done:
Spend the weekend in the countryside
Confided in two close friends and my Dad
Spent the last month eating carefully and exercising hard
Worked hard to prepare
Worked hard to have all involved prepared and well disposed to me
Stayed off social media entirely
Planned all my meals for next 48 hours and cooked and frozen them
Having early nights
Lots of yoga
Drank more than I'd like (I'm human) and smoked cigarettes (ditto) but tiny levels S it affects my anxiety and appearance so my confidence

I only realised on Friday that my big day and Alice's big day were the same.

Honestly if I were pumping hate and lies on social right now...I'd have to be in a BAD place (as opposed to nervous) and I know the act of it would work against me. All that energy should be going inwards not unpredictably cascading out into the world.

She is not trying even now to act responsibly, in her own self interest or with any intelligence. She truly is driving her jalopy into the tornado and calling it fate.

She is intent on self destruction.
How much did the same
I'll be sitting up in jammies at the computer. It'll be something like 3 in the morning here. With the heaters going full blare. Tropical Australia and we're having frosts and nearly down to zero overnight. Whodda thunk it?
I'm not saying where I'm from, but it's so hot, if the devil lived here he'd go on vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like how one of Alice's followers is so deeply attached to Ioan staying in an more expensive hotel for a few days in London. Besides that they mostly spend their trip in Wales at his parents and friends (so presumably for free) I would be very surprised if he had to pay the whole price. We almost always get hotels to a much lower rate because we both travel a fair bit and collect airmiles and booking credits. This will not be different here I presume, he likely will have also partly declared it as a business trip to get something back.

But Alice paying a completely pointless nanny while demanding more money is fine.

financially at least

tho Alice is such a massive grifter she would probably even then demand spousal support lol
Alice seems very relaxed today, shouldn’t she be worried about the upcoming hearing, I’m confused. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice tit in her own nest.
As soon as Ioan left she kept the children away from him.
What she should have done was palm the kids off on him more than ever, she gave him and Bianca months and months of child free bonding time.
Now they are stronger than ever and ready to welcome the children into their new family.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So she was told if he did not work for 2 years, then he doesn't have to pay alimony? So she fucked herself over by dragging out the divorce withdrawing from the collaborative divorce. Way to go smartest person in the room. In my best DJ Khaled voice: "...Congratulations Alice... you played yourself..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In Alice's mind "her husband" / "her man" (urgh) has been stolen away by a mistress (aka Bogan Ho) - but! good men are supposed to pledge to care for their wives and children. Forever. (in Alice's mind).

Alice, he is divorcing you yet you still can't bring yourself to say the word ex. Imagine telling someone they'd rather be dead than be with you (to me, that actually suggests that Ioan's mental health was suffering, is that just my interpretation?). How upsetting is that? How damning about how little that person values you? Surely that is a huge wake up call.

Like it or not, we have no obligation or duty to anyone - other than our children, pets or other cast in stone responsibilities. We are allowed to fall out of love or emotionally detach. It's tit, but it's life. Love dies. Relationships can do a full 360° and we have to confront the truth.

Alice sounds so exhausting and horrific I'm surprised he hung around longer than a few days, never mind years. Surely it must have crossed his mind that she would retaliate and her behaviour would escalate in an attempt to bring him down in flames? She already meddled in his career and with his online fanbase before they split for good - I don't blame him for being disgusted with her.

The only way Alice will move on is if she can face the fact Ioan is in the rear window of her life, to stop obsessing about the whys and wherefores and to wish him well in his new life (and genuinely mean it) and create her OWN life. For God's sake, Alice, you are more than just Ioan's wife. Stop talking about him all the time. You are your own person. You have so much and you're refusing to see it. I wish she'd stop acting like a bleeping victim.

That bitterness, nastiness and refusal to face reality will hurt her - it already is. It's tragic. Her refusal to let go and that white-hot rage after all this time, makes me wonder just how much therapy will help her (she talked about having a few therapists at one point?). The first thing she should do is stop drinking.

I hope Ioan gets full custody - those two girls deserve far better. Her bitterness and chaotic lifestyle (you can just tell she's focussed on numero uno and barely makes any effort) - they need to get away from her toxicity, or they'll be parenting her soon, if they aren't already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wondered about that too. Does anyone here know anything about how 50/50 custody affects child support?
Here in the Uk child support is based on the highest earner and how many days the children are with them. 50/50 means less child support for the lower earner, in this case Alice.
I guess that’s why she wants 100%.

Reactions: 19
If Ioan & Alice both turn up to court I hope he adopts Depp's tactic & doesn't look at her at all as she'll be desperate for eye contact. Give her nothing.
Stay strong Ioan - you got this. 🛡 #JusticeForIoan. 🛡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He might be short an inch but absolutely. 😏
I find that a little sad, I think Tone uses a wheelchair. I know he mentioned not long ago he was now in a wheelchair. I would not wish that on anyone, I honestly hope he is able to get a donor kidney.

If Ioan & Alice both turn up to court I hope he adopts Depp's tactic & doesn't look at her at all as she'll be desperate for eye contact. Give her nothing.
Stay strong Ioan - you got this. 🛡 #JusticeForIoan. 🛡
Is there any way this Court hearing could be canceled, like last time?

Reactions: 6
Is there any way this Court hearing could be canceled, like last time?
If there was any chance of another delay it would have shown in the court records & our turds who know what to look for would have seen it.
I think Tuesday is green for go! (y);)

She is planning to move to the UK so doesn't give a flying duck about a PRO issued in California.
Watch her up sticks "on holiday" and never go back.
She doesn't give a duck about any of it...custody, Hague convention...duck that "legal crap"

Reactions: 11
No you aren’t. When my youngest (he’s nine) gets up early he makes a snack and watches TV or plays with his toys. Older kids are perfectly capable of doing that. Alice was telling her usual lies again. She’s probably asleep all day long after nights of endless booze and the girls have to fend for themselves.
Yup, from about the age of six, I was expected to get a snack and play/read quietly on weekend mornings (about two hours of TV at night where we were).

Reactions: 12
She is planning to move to the UK so doesn't give a flying duck about a PRO issued in California.
Watch her up sticks "on holiday" and never go back.
She doesn't give a duck about any of it...custody, Hague convention...duck that "legal crap"
That would be easier said than done. The kids are American and American courts take a dim view of parents who remove children who are subject to their jurisdiction. You cannot move a kid from one state to another state without court authorization, let alone to another country. But knowing smartest person in the room's record, wouldn't put it past her to try just that.

Reactions: 17
I'm gonna risk going to bed, haha! Thanks to those turds on night duty!
71.gif
See you all tomorrow! 😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.