Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the question is - what if the girls are literally kicking and screaming and refusing to see him? The law is on his side, but in practical terms, I don’t think a court can actually force contact if the child simply refuses. Or can they? I’d expect maybe they’d try mediation/therapy instead.
That said, I think Alice is exaggerating and I do believe he’s has some contact. He’s certainly been sending them texts, and we know there have been FaceTimes too. Plus the Wizard.
the court can and will force contact - ESPECIALLY because AE is the abusive parent.There are professional mediators who get involved - reintroduction social workers who work with the child and collect them from the family home and support them and sometimes stay during the initial visits to support the alienated parent and the children. However maybe IG has decided he doesn’t want to put his children through this right now?! We don’t know - but nevertheless there are options that AE can’t control.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With respect, you don’t know what Ioan has been doing. Only what Alice says he isn’t doing. His lawyers are $850 an hour according to her, I’m sure they’ll know his legal position regarding custody.
With respect - you’re just repeating back to me I’ve already said.

Reactions: 1
imagine giving your wife a life where she doesnt have to work while she writes passive aggresive stuff about you on IG - and then she claims she dodged a bullet LOL

and yet again she contradicts her perfect marriage narrative
View attachment 1338811
View attachment 1338810
Oh Alice where has your independent free thinking equal partner in life 21st century view of women gone? It is not a man's job to "take care of a woman", that kind of thinking went out with my grandmothers era. Bloody hell take responsibility for yourself once in your bleeping life. I do want to believe you are better than this yet you continually disappoint me. You deserve everything you get and I feel for your kids. You tit on my shoe mother.

Some days I can snigger at Alice and other days she shits me to tears. Today is one of the latter.

• Heart
View attachment 1339188View attachment 1339189View attachment 1339190

To be fair, she is a pretty good fiction author.

Just write the damn book Alice!

This woman shouldn’t be on the road. Or driving her “baby girls” around! View attachment 1339210

but thank god for Brother Tone the bloody saint hey?!
Pure fiction! How the hell would she not notice the awkward steering & furthermore, hiw did she not see a flat tyre when parked at home???? 🤷‍♀️ They need to take her driving license away too!

Reactions: 14
And you know she thought it was a way to tempt him into contact with her. “Just open the email, Ioan, there’s a sweet photo of the girls attached. That’s a good boy.” 😈

Hey just thought of another song for the playlist—

The Thompson Twins - Lies

Is she keyword searching Twitter to find these? Lawyers invent things?? What?

It’s the last
We did all that work? All the work of coercing Ioan to marry you? And mAlice is a bit sad even though her “hub” is evil and an abusive cheater? 🤨
How strange saying “We will find the perfect one.” I didn’t know mAlice was practicing polygamy, having brother husbands! One of them literally a brother husband. 🤢
Normal in the West country where she is from!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is pretty stupid to put those car tweets up btw: it shows she is dangerous

Im a bit confused about this friday meeting thing. She acted shitscared before it, then not, and claims it went well. But Ioan has not dropped the PRO and she is now ranting about him again regarding all things about the divorce - what a weird individual. I wonder if she saw his evidences and thinks he has no case lol

from earlier
Screenshot_20220613-044629_Twitter.jpg

no Alice you didnt went through it "too" because in your case it's true
Screenshot_20220613-044554_Twitter.jpg

yes, Alice. that's what you usually do.

they were talking to Deb and you both jumped in.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It's warm & muggy here, due to get warmer this coming week (oh deep joy!) so come Tuesday at 4.30 I'll be in my usual slobette mode - vest top & knickers, lol, (helps keep me cool, I live alone so I don't give a duck!) balcony door open, fan on, cigs/snacks/liquid refreshments all close to hand, laptop on, eyes glued to Tattle! 👀

Just two more sleeps to go before Ioan hopefully gets his PRO! #JusticeForIoan 🛡
It's a wild wet weather bomb happening here, sort of mirroring Alice herself today. Hey I live with my husband and I still wear my comfy pants around home. You do you sweet William.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree except for Jennifer Aniston, I know way too much to let her get a pass. Sorry, I don’t want to be snarky but that hit a painful nerve.

What happens if one doesn’t show?
Apologies, I’m only going by what I saw in the media at the time. If you have insider information then I stand corrected 😊.

I’ve just remembered… your relative (?mum) is friends with AJ. Would love to know more about Jen! 😜

Reactions: 5
Only Ioan has to show up (video link is enough), if he doesnt the case gets dropped.

Alice doesnt need to show up, but it always decreases your chances if you dont.

Oh finally I can call BS on one of her lies!!!

I was given a Prius as a hire car for work a few weeks back - you cannot move the car, AT ALL, unless you push the big handbrake button. It will not go.

Reactions: 24

Like I said to @Bridgeofsighs. I’m not an expert in the US. I currently work in the UK but I have worked in the US but it was East coast - Boston - I lived and worked. However they do have processes in California that would protect IG to see his children away from AE and the home. The link attached has some info ^^
I'd like to clarify a couple of things.
1) I made my post before I read your comment. So please don't think I was ignoring you, I hadn't got to your post yet.
2) I appreciate you are basing your info on facts, which is my preference too.
3) I have been here since late October and I know this has been discussed several times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apologies, I’m only going by what I saw in the media at the time. If you have insider information then I stand corrected 😊.

I’ve just remembered… your relative (?mum) is friends with AJ. Would love to know more about Jen! 😜
It’s not my place to say anything about her, but I think it’s okay to say it’s in the past, and everyone has moved on, well, maybe one is still trying to hang on. You have probably seen it online recently. 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Like I said to @Bridgeofsighs. I’m not an expert in the US. I currently work in the UK but I have worked in the US but it was East coast - Boston - I lived and worked. However they do have processes in California that would protect IG to see his children away from AE and the home. The link attached has some info ^^
3) contd, All those discussions have ended with Not much he can do at the moment. ATM there is nothing legal in place. He is in limbo, there is no court-ordered anything yet, so technically I believe she is not in breach of anything. Hence as I understand it (I may be wrong) none of those remedies apply ATM. I think that is where we are at.

Reactions: 5
Only Ioan has to show up (video link is enough), if he doesnt the case gets dropped.

Alice doesnt need to show up, but it always decreases your chances if you dont.
I hope they both show up, Alice would want to be there if she thinks there are cameras, but it seems more important for Ioan to be there. Is a DVRO very different from a TRO? I was hoping he was going for a RO.

Reactions: 4
Oh finally I can call BS on one of her lies!!!

I was given a Prius as a hire car for work a few weeks back - you cannot move the car, AT ALL, unless you push the big handbrake button. It will not go.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but she said she left the brake on in the rental. Of course the rental could be a Prius too. Who knows with her!!! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.