Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she did a lot more than shouting. And he has more than 100 pages of proof!

She definitely is a victim whatever she has or hasn’t done. She is a child and has been manipulated by a mother she loves and trusts. She’s being groomed by Alice in her endless efforts to revenge Ioan. It’s not the kid’s fault. It’s never the kids’ fault!
I probably didn't phrase that very well. Ella is a victim yes, and we don't know what she really thinks or feels about her father. She may be deep in hiding too. Just because she is seen to have done things, or said to have done things, doesn't mean it was done by her. I am not convinced the hacking was done by Ella. I don't think Ella is lost to him.

If Alice doesn't like the laws in California (or, in the USA) then she can just leave!
Well if she can find somewhere to take her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The Duracell bunny keeps going.... 🤬

AE: You're spot on about that. There was very high tension. And now I know why

Because IG couldn't stand you....? Because he would rather be dead than live with you?

AE: My meagre savings are going to feed my kids for much longer..

LOL your monthly allowance from IG that pays for a nanny you mean?

AE: Reorient my attention towards WHAT? I am a full time single mom who is in constant chronic pain and has been for 13 years. My husband has not spoken to me for 18 months. Or to his kids for 12 months. What are you asking me to do?

Eh, get a job, move out of the marital home and share custody with the kids' father?

AE: He even said when my Dad married the Witch and the Witch demanded that he cut his children off, "God, I could never EVER do that to my kids" Weird, huh? What happened?

She is implying her that BW is the witch who won't allow him see the kids. Nice try mAlice.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Alice unknowingly calling her brother Australian tit
View attachment 1338731
View attachment 1338740
View attachment 1338741
so was he 20 years perfect like you claimed a few days ago, or not? Make your mind up ffs

No one that isnt supporting Alice needs to think any of the above about Ioan. She is doing a perfectly good job herself for people to not believe her, because she is vile and she is consistently changing her story as it fits.

It boggles my mind how you can believe someone that changes all the time her story, delivers no proof over somebody that attached 100 pages of proof.
The projecting is astounding, Ioan has never given the slightest inkling of being anything other than grounded, Jeez where do I start with Alice........

Reactions: 21
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

(no idea where first suggestion was posted)

Reactions: 1
Nice to see you all again 🥰👋🤘❤

RL is crazy, 6 and a half year relationship ended a month or so ago. I checked out for a while but so happy to be back seeing the same old names 🙂 lots of love to you turds ❤💩❤💩❤💩❤💩

Very excited for what is coming! Fingers crossed for a clean up. Whatever she may be implying, I'm sure he's done his due diligence under proper instruction.
It's good to see you again, my dear fellow head-banging Sisturd! ❤🤘:poop:😘
I'm so sorry to hear about your relationship ending, 😞 hope you're doing ok & getting lots of love & support from friends? 🥰
You know we're all here if you need us! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:❤
You're back at the right time with just two more sleeps to go! 😉
186.gif

Yeah, here's to justice for Ioan & a huge🖕to Alice.
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's warm & muggy here, due to get warmer this coming week (oh deep joy!) so come Tuesday at 4.30 I'll be in my usual slobette mode - vest top & knickers, lol, (helps keep me cool, I live alone so I don't give a duck!) balcony door open, fan on, cigs/snacks/liquid refreshments all close to hand, laptop on, eyes glued to Tattle! 👀

Just two more sleeps to go before Ioan hopefully gets his PRO! #JusticeForIoan 🛡
I’ll be in the dentist chair for 6 hours getting veneers - bad planning I know!!!! 😔 I don’t want to cancel or it’ll delay me trapping my hubby’s balls in them, & that would put me at a disadvantage!! 🤭 Maybe I can ask them if I can chrome cast Tattle onto their overhead screen??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A previous poster mentioned on page 5/6 about the comments in the mail, I’ve noticed with the last two articles, they’ve started moderating the comments, I’ve had at least 6 comments not get through, with no explanation

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’ll be in the dentist chair for 6 hours getting veneers - bad planning I know!!!! 😔 I don’t want to cancel or it’ll delay me trapping my hubby’s balls in them, & that would put me at a disadvantage!! 🤭 Maybe I can ask them if I can chrome cast Tattle onto their overhead screen??? 🤔
A completely reasonable request imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to get Leon to fire her so she can get the PRO postponed as she will have no representation?

She could just represent herself.
I don’t think it’s been discussed yet, but she said her EX lawyer said that a TRO could be approved just by “upsetting” someone these days. The only lawyer she’s had since the TRO is Leon… so has he quit!!!! 😳 Maybe she considers that the silver lining lol!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.