Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Alice, the TRO application can be full of lies … UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY!!!!

Yes, you did have chance to respond, but you responded BEFORE even reading the application you muppet!!!!

No Alice, you can’t go round abusing people, making threats, screaming at people, bullying them, harassing them, stalking them or, heaven forbid, physically abusing or murdering them, just because they refuse to speak directly to you after you ABUSED them!!!!

Yes Alice, people ARE allowed to walk away from a marriage, particularly an abusive one! They are NOT shackled to you for life, even if you have children together, it’s called CO PARENTING!!

No Alice, it’s not ILLEGAL to have an affair, but just because you accuse someone of cheating IT DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE!!
Show you someone that wouldn’t behave like that in the same situation… Jennifer Anniston, Nicole Kidman, even your good old friend Denise VA showed way more dignity than you could ever muster! Should I go on????

I hope you are reading here you horrible, obnoxious women! I hope you get thrown into jail… solitary confinement in fact, because I wouldn’t wish you on anyone!! F*CK YOU ALICE EVANS!! (and your two-bit brother).

Okaaaay! Glad to have got that off my chest! Now I’m all Zen again! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow. So if Alice shoots somebody the reason why is the most important part? "I only abuse people who deserve it don't I bro?"

It actually would not have been that easy for Ioan to force the girls to see him here in America.

First, they would have needed to appear before a judge multiple times to get agreed upon, court ordered visitation in place.

Then the court order would have had to been broken. File a petition heading back to court which could take several months.

Here, if Alice and her attorney couldn't find ways to delay it multiple times (ie Alice shows up without her attorney. Her attorney has a list of days she has other things scheduled etc), then Alice can plead they refuse to go.

At this point, the judge can order a law guardian assigned, court appointed therapists to evaluate the girls etc.

All necessitating months of rescheduling hearings while the parental alienation continues. And we might be looking at the same time schedule we are now.

Ioan's lawyers is not dumb. A PRO may be the quickest way to access the girls.

Now when a judge will have set court ordered, scheduled visitation, it is going to be a lot harder for Alice to pull the above steps.

I like how one of Alice's followers is so deeply attached to Ioan staying in an more expensive hotel for a few days in London. Besides that they mostly spend their trip in Wales at his parents and friends (so presumably for free) I would be very surprised if he had to pay the whole price. We almost always get hotels to a much lower rate because we both travel a fair bit and collect airmiles and booking credits. This will not be different here I presume, he likely will have also partly declared it as a business trip to get something back.

But Alice paying a completely pointless nanny while demanding more money is fine.

financially at least

tho Alice is such a massive grifter she would probably even then demand spousal support lol
A nanny she has been lying about having since approximately the same time Ioan and Bianca went to Europe. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Sleep is overcoming me (think I need to start taking the occasional nap again) so please, someone post the Domestic Violence /Domestic Support and Countdown Clock links if new thread starts within next 7-8 hours.

many thanks my fellow turds!! ❤ 🌹 :sleep: :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is not pacing herself. 38 hours to go and she is building to a nasty crescendo. She is way, way beyond the TRO.

I suspect strongly she won't make it the PRO. She is going to implode before then.

She's going all guns blazing, my kids are happy, I was the perfect wife...trouble is she knows all of this will be exposed in 38 hours.

I'm sorry. I really think Alice is trying to leave some desperate legacy. I don't think she'll be at the PRO hearing at all.

I forsee a 'cry for help' she"s foreshadowed with these late night hunts for sleeping pills...
I think Alice is going to cave and just accept the PRO in hopes of keeping her continuing abuse off the record. Which, I assume, Ioan's lawyers will insist it be entered anyway.

She doesn't seem to grasp how a PRO will affect custody, spousal support and a divorce settlement. Or doesn't care. She just wants to continue to abuse Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs bleeping security.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs bleeping security.
And that show was very kind to Betty. Deep dives on the interwebs and books. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ioan is tagged to a lot of her conversations. This is a direct violation of a Domestic violence restraining order. Why is she so stupid?

Reactions: 26
The only way she can possibly know what Ioan is paying is her having access to his bank statements, she's posting information that she is not privy to. And Alice the sale of the house will cover the lawyers fees!!
With any luck and the fact Alice is the one dragging the divorce out - oh and the upcoming PRO - Ioan's attorney will request Alice be ordered to pay his attorney. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4AB702B0-A9BD-4954-B4E9-410B86D70445.jpeg
4597D106-0C86-4010-A31A-5DA785675599.jpeg
7C1B6AE4-FB97-4D0B-ABD6-14576E710328.jpeg

To be fair, she is a pretty good fiction author.

Just write the damn book Alice!

This woman shouldn’t be on the road. Or driving her “baby girls” around!
26540CAB-0A70-41F9-8548-9DCF8300FCE0.jpeg

but thank god for Brother Tone the bloody saint hey?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How can she claim that her ex hasn’t worked for 2 years? The famous first photo of him and BW was in the autumn last year, on a film set. He was filming something then. She is full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1339188View attachment 1339189View attachment 1339190

To be fair, she is a pretty good fiction author.

Just write the damn book Alice!

This woman shouldn’t be on the road. Or driving her “baby girls” around! View attachment 1339210

but thank god for Brother Tone the bloody saint hey?!
So she’s been driving the kids round for a week with a flat tire and the handbrake on? And she didn’t notice? And she has a Prius, in which you hear alllllll the road and wheel noise when it’s in electric mode?

Nice of you to tweet proof you’ve been driving round as pissed as a fart, “Al”.

duck me she’s absolutely bleeping mental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why wouldn't she call her boyfriend about the tire?

🤪🤪🤪🤪
Because she hasn't had any supposedly private and very definitely not fake conversations with him on Twitter yet and them's the rules - first, cringeworthy exchanges online, and only then can it move onto made up phonecalls 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree with pretty much everything you say, I’m a mum too and think Alice is an embarrassment, but maybe I am a bit more of a tit mum than you because if my 7 year old wakes me up at 6am I send her off to play quietly for an hour or so, especially on a weekend! Elsie is 8 and I don’t think she needs attention that early, she could probably get herself a snack and put the tv on. Haven’t caught up with the thread so not sure if that’s what was happening there though! But now I’m like, am I an Alice for thinking that?!?! 😳
Friend, if I could do that with my two year old I would 😂

it’s more the fact that Alice advertises constantly a pattern of being a terrible parent, she’s spent the whole day/night it seems ranting online and then as a last minute thought it’s ‘ohh! I need to medicate myself to get a bit of sleep cos I forgot I have a kid who’s up early, I’ll be in tears!’ she’s selfish to the core. Giving a 7-8yr old a bit of morning independence so you can fill your own cup with rest seems like great parenting to me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anybody else play Wordle? Today's word just made me chuckle (brother).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm poor and just call my insurance company. I have a rider for free tows, jump starts, tires, etc. I'm also not an abusive dimwit so there is that. 😂
Yeah, has she not got that on her insurance (AA, the motoring one, not the alcohol one, mind you…)Also has she just admitted she drives around without due car and attention?? Let’s hope the girls are hardly with her when she drives. Ffs this is scary. I definitely agree with others of you who have said ‘scorched earth’. Ioan can’t be backing down with her coming out with this disgusting defamation of him and of course, Bianca. May I just ask, do Ioan and Alice both have to be there or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.