Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Alice. The TRO is not the main reason for the media coverage. Remember Lorraine? And all the Daily Mail stories you initiated? The ones they published of you falling down drunk? Well before the TRO. You love being in the media. If you could have the PRO hearing live-streamed you would. Silly rabbit.
And she would, too. Then she would really think she’s a “movie star” , like Angelina and Amber, with her “40 films” under her belt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Alice, the TRO application can be full of lies … UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY!!!!

Yes, you did have chance to respond, but you responded BEFORE even reading the application you muppet!!!!

No Alice, you can’t go round abusing people, making threats, screaming at people, bullying them, harassing them, stalking them or, heaven forbid, physically abusing or murdering them, just because they refuse to speak directly to you after you ABUSED them!!!!

Yes Alice, people ARE allowed to walk away from a marriage, particularly an abusive one! They are NOT shackled to you for life, even if you have children together, it’s called CO PARENTING!!

No Alice, it’s not ILLEGAL to have an affair, but just because you accuse someone of cheating IT DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE!!
Show you someone that wouldn’t behave like that in the same situation… Jennifer Anniston, Nicole Kidman, even your good old friend Denise VA showed way more dignity than you could ever muster! Should I go on????

I hope you are reading here you horrible, obnoxious women! I hope you get thrown into jail… solitary confinement in fact, because I wouldn’t wish you on anyone!! F*CK YOU ALICE EVANS!! (and your two-bit brother).

Okaaaay! Glad to have got that off my chest! Now I’m all Zen again! 😊
I agree except for Jennifer Aniston, I know way too much to let her get a pass. Sorry, I don’t want to be snarky but that hit a painful nerve.

Yes, both the petitioner and the respondent have to attend the DVRO hearing.
What happens if one doesn’t show?

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: (a bit late, I know!)

102 violations? PRO. Justice for Ioan? Go, go, go!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs bleeping security.
I would also recommend that series. It’s excellent.
But yes the parallels between Betty and Alice are rather worrying.
Alice’s mind works in a very peculiar way. I guess it’s the narc traits in her, but she simply cannot accept responsibility for anything, is incapable of accepting the truth when it’s staring in her face, and she has zero self-awareness. She’s already broken the law, and has a court-sanctioned restraining order against her for domestic violence, backed by over 100 pages of evidence (mostly her own words in the form of abusing and threatening emails), and yet she blames the law, not herself. It’s extraordinary. And again, really concerning. Where will it end?
And p.s. I strongly suspect the “boyfriend” is fictional, also the hints of wanting to re-marry. She just really really wants to hurt Ioan. It’s not enough for her that she’s achieved parental alienation, she wants him to think he’ll be replaced by a “new daddy”.

Reactions: 23
Re her claim to have made “40 movies”, I checked IMDB and she does in fact have 41 credits as “actress” in her “filmography” section.
HOWEVER - most of those are for parts in TV series, not movies, a few shorts, and there’s even a few voice parts there too e.g. in a video game. The most recent credit was for a 2018 short.
So, as usual, she’s talking bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m watching the Netflix Betty Broderick thing with Christian Slater (I love him) and it’s INSANE the parallels! If you haven’t seen it I recommend!

In particular the court case psychologist assessment of Betty is 100% “our Al” which is quite freaky.

”spoiled with a sense of entitlement” seems to be a theme!

Betty just didn’t show up to her divorce hearing and so the judge just issued it in Dan’s favour anyway. I can see this happening eventually.
Ioan needs bleeping security.
Oohhh what’s it called. Love Christian Slater.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd like to know this too. We have discussed it many times and all the USA law people here have said there is nothing more he could have done. He has exhausted every avenue that was open to him and the PRO > 100% custody seems to be the only option left to him.

Like I said to @Bridgeofsighs. I’m not an expert in the US. I currently work in the UK but I have worked in the US but it was East coast - Boston - I lived and worked. However they do have processes in California that would protect IG to see his children away from AE and the home. The link attached has some info ^^

Reactions: 4
I'd like to know this too. We have discussed it many times and all the USA law people here have said there is nothing more he could have done. He has exhausted every avenue that was open to him and the PRO > 100% custody seems to be the only option left to him.
Anyone who’s saying he can’t do anything else is wrong. There are options available to IG to see his children. I’m not talking from a place of opinion , I’m talking from a position of fact.
However what I have always said is that he may be seeing them behind the scenes, he may be putting these options in place with guidance and he may have a plan. I don’t know - I just hope that he is because those girls need him- whether they know it or not.

Reactions: 6
She’s hangry from all the dieting and detoxing she has to do to face Ioan tomorrow. He will finally see the bloated mess that she is compared to the many many and heavily filtered selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone who’s saying he can’t do anything else is wrong. There are options available to IG to see his children. I’m not talking from a place of opinion , I’m talking from a position of fact.
However what I have always said is that he may be seeing them behind the scenes, he may be putting these options in place with guidance and he may have a plan. I don’t know - I just hope that he is because those girls need him- whether they know it or not.
I think the question is - what if the girls are literally kicking and screaming and refusing to see him? The law is on his side, but in practical terms, I don’t think a court can actually force contact if the child simply refuses. Or can they? I’d expect maybe they’d try mediation/therapy instead.
That said, I think Alice is exaggerating and I do believe he’s has some contact. He’s certainly been sending them texts, and we know there have been FaceTimes too. Plus the Wizard.

Reactions: 7
With respect, you don’t know what Ioan has been doing. Only what Alice says he isn’t doing. His lawyers are $850 an hour according to her, I’m sure they’ll know his legal position regarding custody.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.