Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-bleep becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines to this hour. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma
I love you. You have fed my soul today. 🐾🐾

#BubbaBearLovesEmma

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know when the TRO was filed, we (and Alice too) thought it'll be about her online abuse, but the evidence submitted hardly mentioned social media because she has done so much tit directy?

Why do I fear she did that now too? That her SM TRO-breaking is just the tip of the iceberg?

Is there a sequence of MFW messages that goes
Does this break the RO, you coward?
Or this?
Or this?...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
omg sorry, I have literally heard my sister being Malice. she spilled her water on her keyboard and she shouted at my nephew!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Do you think Ioan wants full custody? That would be a lot to take on, two children that don’t want to be with you and a girlfriend with a serious medical condition that is made worse by stress. I’m wondering what Ioan really wants in relation to custody. Maybe taking the girls away from Alice until she goes to Court ordered rehab and therapy, then shared custody? 🤔
Certainly before he left Alice Ioan was a very hands on and committed father. Her IG show that. It seems that when he was home he spent a lot of time with his daughters, more so than Alice possibly. She admits that she can’t cook, so Ioan did most of that too. And we know he did a lot of the maintenance around the house. While they were co parenting he was looking after the girls on a regular and frequent basis. I don’t think that he would have a problem looking after his daughters if he was given full custody, only, as has been said often here, there would be problems if he had to go away for work. They could travel with him and have tutors, travel certainly broadens the mind. The ideal scenario would be that Alice agrees to some form of co parenting without any of her nonsense. Sadly, we know that is most unlikely to happen. I’ve left Bianca out of the equation, not because I don’t think she’d be a wonderful stepmother, because I do, but because of her health at the moment. If things were to change I think she’d be a great addition to the girl’s lives and Bubba Bear of course.

• Heart
honey, everyone knows what you meant 😭
Screenshot_20220609-193132_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220609-192518_Twitter.jpg

Victim blaming 101
Screenshot_20220609-193348_Twitter.jpg

Sure
Screenshot_20220609-193224_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s shitting herself? Good.
I give zero fucks about the abusive monster getting her consequences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d like to add
Consequences & repercussions by Supafriendz to the playlist please.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The most frustrating thing is she won't learn from whatever consequences she faces, she's already blaming it on corrupt judges. Getting her excuses in early.

• Heart
Watching Alice spew this crap on social media about how terrified she is is like watching a kid stick their hand on a hot stove, get burned, say how terrified they are of the stove, and then see them stick their hand on it again.

She's got guppy memory.

Oh, and wasn't Alice the one threatening Ioan with giving all her texts to the media? So I guess that's where her definition of "airing dirty laundry" = bullying comes from. Takes one to know one, I guess.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s hoping to appeal to Ioan’s sensitive and caring side. duck that. You’ve abused him and the woman he loves for too long. Let him see his girls, let him co-parent and grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you! I truly am. I loved kids anyway (not that I’m great with them!), but having a toddler of my own has been an absolute revelation. Their psychology absolutely fascinates me. It’s truly inspiring to be part of helping a tiny human grow and learn, I genuinely believe toddlers represent so much of the best of us.
Something went so, so wrong in Alice’s childhood I think to leave her like this. She has had all of the resources and opportunities to improve and fix herself and squandered them. Personality disorders are devastating really.
Having a personality disorder myself, I’ve always feared having a child of my own, but you make it sound like such a wonder and a beneficial experience for all. I try to believe I could fix myself up a little more in the coming years and offer my very best as a parent. I’m nowhere near as destructive as Alice (I am to myself, but we’re working on it in DBT). We’ll see…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
AE: "Nothing makes sense at the moment."
Translation: No one will give me everything I want with zero effort on my part and I don't understand why.

The most frustrating thing is she won't learn from whatever consequences she faces, she's already blaming it on corrupt judges. Getting her excuses in early.
She is really ramping up the deflection on to the judicial system, isn't she? Never her fault--it's the lawyers, judges, judicial system.

• Angry
I dont trust this tbh. Alice was all 'appy on her IG (albeit black-eyed) when she already knew that Ioan was filing a TRO and the public didnt. Her SM is in large a big stage and she knows what the public wants to hear, so while it's possible that she is genuine scared (I mean she did so much provable tit lol) I wouldnt be too surprised if she was up to something or if Ioan does the exact opposite of what her dumbwits are accussing him of based on Alice's tweets (letting her off).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I’m being childish but I just want to say I bet Alice’s laundry is v. dirty too. 😂 Not even metaphorically.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After reading up on our DVRO (and domestic violence TRO) process here in LA I think Ioan may have had (or is in the process of having) his lawyer Anne file for contempt of court given Alice's clear and intentional breaches of the TRO. She can be charged and fined. Jail time is a possibility, but highly unlikely. Probation is an option though. It helps to open the door to court ordered treatment, anger management classes, etc.

She may know this is happening via Leon. This is speculation only, of course. I personally would press for her to be held accountable. I don't think there's any other way to handle this situation given her repeated attacks on SM and attacks by proxy via her designated Twitter representatives.

It will be interesting to see what it is she fears is happening right now, but I suspect it has to do with her stomping on the TRO.

ETA: The actual paperwork submitted here in Los Angeles for contempt of court. This includes restraining orders. I'm really leaning towards this. Notice item 8 B on page 2.

markup_10032.png
markup_10034.png
markup_10036.png
markup_10038.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ah. Another alias. Appropriating her dead mother’s name if I’m right. To share this kind of story. Classy.
Ioan had the patience of a saint with her. Sadly he was looking after three children, not two. He comes across as sensible, grounded, a very loving father, and caring partner. Alice had it all didn’t she? And threw it away. For what? Online fame notoriety? She knew best, was the smartest in the room. Her behaviour, drinking, invading his and their family’s privacy drove him away. What a loser she really is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
After reading up on our DVRO (and domestic violence TRO) process here in LA I think Ioan may have had (or is in the process of having) his lawyer Anne file for contempt of court given Alice's clear and intentional breaches of the TRO. She can be charged and fined. Jail time is a possibility, but highly unlikely. Probation is an option though. It helps to open the door to court ordered treatment, anger management classes, etc.

She may know this is happening via Leon. This is speculation only, of course. I personally would press for her to be held accountable. I don't think there's any other way to handle this situation given her repeated attacks on SM and attacks by proxy via her designated Twitter representatives.

It will be interesting to see what it is she fears is happening right now, but I suspect it has to do with her stomping on the TRO.

ETA: The actual paperwork submitted here in Los Angeles for contempt of court. This includes restraining orders. I'm really leaning towards this. Notice item 8 B on page 2.

View attachment 1331104View attachment 1331105View attachment 1331107View attachment 1331108
I am here for this.
I have been waiting for her to be held accountable for her many MANY breakages of the TRO and those who she incited by proxy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.