Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being so dumb that you wish the abuser who just cant leave their victims alone this
View attachment 1329552
View attachment 1329553
View attachment 1329546
View attachment 1329547
View attachment 1329548
View attachment 1329555
View attachment 1329556
View attachment 1329559
sounds like yet another "I will write a book" threat

To quote Alice's minion above: I cant wait for Ioan to be free of this BS. Sadly this looks to be never
So if people don’t like her it’s their fault not hers? No matter what she does or how she treats others, it’s still not her fault. Of course she loved this and the idiot who told her!

Ioan's family liking Bianca while they didnt like her must have rattled her hard
View attachment 1329673
View attachment 1329671View attachment 1329672
View attachment 1329670
So now she’s talking about her sister in law’s medical issues too. On SM, where everyone can see.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-bleep becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines to this hour. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY! Afternoon!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma
Omg another epic read! You guys are on fire this afternoon!😭👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
@ReturningthePearls

That's so good to hear dear RTP, long may that nice new feeling continue for you. 🥰 We're all very glad you're here with us sharing your heart, your left tittie, your kindness & compassion, not to mention your unique & talented humour! 😍 You're a gem of a turd! ✨🌟✨ :poop:
Always here for you, much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

And yes, your 7" 🍆 painting meme is still my fave, though I'm not quite sure what that says about me! 🤭

So happy for you!
I hope you know how much people care about you, I know this is just a forum but I do always look forward to your posts and wondered how you were when I left for a bit!
You’re great ❤

(you probably don’t remember me but it’s Omgucnt) 🌸
BIB - I had a feeling that might be you when I saw your avatar! I was right, yayyy! 😆 Glad to see you here again! ❤ xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine Ioan would want to extend it, it’s been dragging on too long.
(y) Ioan needs to get the PRO then bifurcate! :cool:

imagine being so dumb that you wish the abuser who just cant leave their victims alone this
View attachment 1329552
View attachment 1329553
View attachment 1329546
View attachment 1329547
View attachment 1329548
View attachment 1329555
View attachment 1329556
View attachment 1329559
sounds like yet another "I will write a book" threat

To quote Alice's minion above: I cant wait for Ioan to be free of this BS. Sadly this looks to be never
That's why he needs the PRO & full custody. She gets court ordered supervised visitation then hopefully he won't have to deal with her SM tit & what will almost be guaranteed continuance of PA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ed Asner would tell her to go duck herself into the nearest bin. Trust me.
Oh you know it!!

1654783400905.png

Leave it to me to still be behind in this thread lol, but thank you so much for the positive, warm wishes for my mental health. I personally don’t think I’m worth being worried/cared about so it shocks and comforts me that I’m cared about AND cared for in here. I love you ❤ Let’s hope this medication adjustment continues to stabilize me!
I am so sorry you've been struggling lately. I have friends with similar struggles, and getting their meds right is always a challenge. Above all else, know this: you are enough, just as you are. You have value and worth, and not just to us here. The world is a better place with you in it.
💕

• Heart
She has already stated she can’t use ANY of her proof - videos etc. bleeping liar. Her next thing will be I have all this evidence to prove my case but I can’t use it. You watch she will bring it up next week again.
Yep, she'll be following the route of Amber Turd & her bitter bitchy lawyer Elaine whinging about 'suppressed evidence'. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yep, she'll be following the route of Amber Turd & her bitter bitchy lawyer Elaine whinging about 'suppressed evidence'. :rolleyes:
Ooooh! Do you think Leon will be all bitchy?? 😸 She did replace her old solicitor with this new firm because she believed they’d be more… what was the term she used? ‘Aggressive’ was it?

• Haha
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
We are always here for you lovely. You are such a kind, empathetic, and such an important part of this thread. You have all kept me going through some of the saddest and most difficult few years, and @ReturningthePearls a major part of that is you. I love your posts and your humour is wicked and wise. I pray for you to enjoy peace, love and joy in your life, you have such courage and fortitude. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other each day, and if that is too hard just rest, until you are able 💖🙏😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We have Alice to thank for one thing and it’s the difference between here and her fawning fuckwit FM’s. Here there is a community that care about each other. I see it every single day just strangers brought together by the worst of humanity and a woman so intent on revenge it’s disturbing.
The exchanges between users on here and others checking in, is heart warming.
I see it as a safe-ish place full of support, hints and tips (who can forget the water bottles @KikiFromNy) shared experiences of health issues and most importantly and the one that helps me most, humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It sounds like you’ve done a great job helping your child develop emotional resilience. Sadly, I don’t think that happened for Alice. She never learned to self-regulate.

We’ve all seen kids have meltdowns in public, or hit back if they’ve been hit by another child. For the last 18 months, Alice has been having one long temper tantrum, as well as lashing out, kicking & punching at anyone she thinks has hurt her.

I love that you are awed by toddlers. That takes great patience, care, and empathy
❤
Thank you! I truly am. I loved kids anyway (not that I’m great with them!), but having a toddler of my own has been an absolute revelation. Their psychology absolutely fascinates me. It’s truly inspiring to be part of helping a tiny human grow and learn, I genuinely believe toddlers represent so much of the best of us.

Something went so, so wrong in Alice’s childhood I think to leave her like this. She has had all of the resources and opportunities to improve and fix herself and squandered them. Personality disorders are devastating really.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God that’s so bleeping awful that one!!! Imagine that being “out there” forever 🫣
It's fine, she can just delete it afterwards as per usual so nobody will ever see her excruciating drunk embarrassments ;)

So now she’s talking about her sister in law’s medical issues too. On SM, where everyone can see.
It's fine, she can just delete it afterwards... hang on ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice, suck it up you, grifting, gas-lighting, gormless, grubby, grimy, gauche, gelatinous, greedy gobshite.
Has anyone ever told you that you have the bouncy, alliterative, vibrant vocabulary to start naming Willy Wonka candy? I hope someone has told you this already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
(y) Ioan needs to get the PRO then bifurcate! :cool:

That's why he needs the PRO & full custody. She gets court ordered supervised visitation then hopefully he won't have to deal with her SM tit & what will almost be guaranteed continuance of PA.
I have some answers for her:
Where was this insight when you were pissing your life away by terrorising Ioan and B;
Ed would say: "...leave me the duck alone, you crazy loon...";
You not fat because you ill, you are fat because of all those empty calories from your mindless drinking and eating;
It's not 25% who hates you, 95% of people couldn't care less but they hate what you are doing to your ex, his partner and your kids.
Grow up, Don't know what you waiting for from Ioan, but I think that ship has sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.