Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.) 8 and 12 year olds dont need day care
2.) WHO THE duck PUTS KIDS IN DAYCARE WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING
3.) Alice is a money wasting machine
View attachment 1334047
View attachment 1334049
"I am the same" - no you are not. This desperation to constantly claim other stories is one of the most classic Narc traits.
This one just floored me today. How can she compare herself to a working mother who is having problems paying for childcare? But she does exactly that. Then she goes on to say she can “barely pay the Nanny” now, so she’s been lying all along, Gloria never left or if she did only for a short time. How is IG going to afford paying childcare, the Nanny, and all of the living expenses for Alice and the kids and have enough money left over to afford he and Bianca a nice house to live in. The man had better start hustling, he’s going to need to work a lot. 😳

Reactions: 16
Much as it pains me to say this and I think this picture has been floating around for some months - but Alice looks good here.

I mean it looks nothing like her when she was young or with her ridiculous filters on her selfies. Or even in the few horse blanket candids we've seen.

She looks good for a 53 year old woman.

Okay, basically pretend you don't know that's Alice and you'll see what I see. 😂😂
🤣I see what you mean. She isn't doing the massive fish lips pose, 'zany' face pulling or ridiculous filters so she looks normal. If I opened a mag and she was in it, without me having any knowledge of her antics and personality, I'd think she looks pretty good.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Much as it pains me to say this and I think this picture has been floating around for some months - but Alice looks good here.

I mean it looks nothing like her when she was young or with her ridiculous filters on her selfies. Or even in the few horse blanket candids we've seen.

Okay, basically pretend you don't know that's Alice and you'll see what I see. 😂😂
Yeah but those Jean shorts are very trashy . I’m sorry if you have a pair, they ok for around the house or trip down to the surf but to do a photo shoot in? No just no

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's banking on Ioan being the private person he is and not responding to this article the same way he didn't reply when she gave the interview to the Scots bawbag.
Miracle indeed. Miracle that someone was willing to write the piece of trash and overlook the fact she's an abusive bleep.
Don't worry Alice, come Tuesday everyone will know the truth about you you sad humungous piece of tit.
Maybe Ioan is thinking thanks newspaper I'm getting myself a Camille & see you in court!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I actually agree. She looks softer and more real here without all of those strange distorting filters. I really liked this photo when I first saw it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She does look good, especially compared to the other photos. She says she is happy and content, so did Ioan fold as I was afraid he would, or is she just trying to be positive. It seems what she was so afraid of the last few days has turned out to be in her favor.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.