Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan's family liking Bianca while they didnt like her must have rattled her hard
Screenshot_20220609-075120_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-075043_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220609-075101_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-073214_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s got to meet with a judge for breach of TRO!! 🙏🙏
If she gets in trouble for breach of TRO, wouldn’t that almost guarantee a PRO, or would that be up to Ioan, it certainly would put Ioan in a great bargaining position.

Reactions: 14
Alice might want to have a little chat with one of her closet Twitter pals/defenders who does the very thing she's allegedly against.

Hypocrite. 🙄
Yeah the account with only the one follower… Alice bleeping Evans.

All Ioan has to do is show the Marjorie vidoes that SHE PUBLISHED ON INSTAGRAM!
I fear a David Hasselhof scenario, the kids have definitely seen her in such a state.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

I fear a David Hasselhof scenario, the kids have definitely seen her in such a state.
And the one under the cupboard!! So many to choose from. You Tube have them all there’s no getting away from stuff you post online.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is trying to convince people that no matter what comes out don’t judge me, stay my friend. It’s so obvious.

• Heart
Makes me wonder if she has ever been tested to see if she could be a donor, or if the other brother has ever been tested. If I had a sibling that needed a kidney, I would not hesitate to offer them one of mine, I think most people would do that.
Anyone with addiction is straight away ruled out of being able to donate a kidney, Alice was never ever going to be in a position to donate to her brother. I wonder if the other brother would be a good candidate though.

Reactions: 13
Ioan's family liking Bianca while they didnt like her must have rattled her hard
View attachment 1329673
View attachment 1329671View attachment 1329672
View attachment 1329670
I’d just like to reiterate, for the next time Alice lurks on here (her 5th time ever 😏) that my mutual friend didn’t say that her ex inlaws didn’t like her. Word for word, in translation: “No, [they*] didn’t mention Alice at all. It’s like she never existed.” This straight after saying how much they had all taken to Bianca though. It was me who asked about Alice but it seems they’ve moved on from that long-past period.

Makes me wonder if she has ever been tested to see if she could be a donor, or if the other brother has ever been tested. If I had a sibling that needed a kidney, I would not hesitate to offer them one of mine, I think most people would do that.
Exactly! She doesn’t love him. At all. It’s all just empty performative words.

Anyone with addiction is straight away ruled out of being able to donate a kidney, Alice was never ever going to be in a position to donate to her brother. I wonder if the other brother would be a good candidate though.
She doesn’t accept that she is an alcoholic though (she hardly ever drinks, remember! 😂) She should put her kidney where her mouth is and at least get tested for compatibility. It’s for medical tests to decide whether or not she’s in a position to donate. But love says she should at least be willing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She told Ioan she was flying over to donate the kidney. I imagine Yo knew that to be performative. He will know how much she drank and pooped pills then. Going on about all of her self-disagnoseseseses is another way to excuse herself from donating that much needed kidney, it’s that much needed he’s not even on the transplant list. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I digress, everything she does on social media is only a percentage of what’s she’s done privately. This is all publicity spin for when the real tit hits the fan. 97% of zero is zero,
Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does someone still have the receipt for when she overdosed when the children were in her sole care, thought Elsie was an undercover squirrel and Ioan had to save the day? That right there is an unfit mother if ever there was. Ioan’s lawyers need to use that one. Please share if you have it. I know it was recently shared on here so someone has it. Thanks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does someone still have the receipt for when she overdosed when the children were in her sole care, thought Elsie was an undercover squirrel and Ioan had to save the day? That right there is an unfit mother if ever there was. Ioan’s lawyers need to use that one. Please share if you have it. I know it was recently shared on here so someone has it. Thanks.
Was that one of the Reddit posts?

Reactions: 9

The old guy from Baywatch? Did he lose his kids because he was an alcoholic?
And the one under the cupboard!! So many to choose from. You Tube have them all there’s no getting away from stuff you post online.
The one under the cupboard makes me feel scared and icky, like I’m in the presence of a truly insane person. I think the Judge would take a long hard look at that video. 😳

Reactions: 14
I still say the 8 year old would be better off in the full custody of her father and seeing Alice supervised. The older girl is more difficult, but despite they don't like to split them, the 8 year old deserves the rest of her childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The old guy from Baywatch? Did he lose his kids because he was an alcoholic?

The one under the cupboard makes me feel scared and icky, like I’m in the presence of a truly insane person. I think the Judge would take a long hard look at that video. 😳
he did temporary lost custody because of a video his daughter made of him being completely shitfaced eating hamburgers but he later did win full custody (which no one understood, there were accusations of the mother being under influence too though)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Was that one of the Reddit posts?
Not sure. I only saw it on here. Reddit would make it unreliable as evidence I suppose as it would have been under that Cog alias? Ioan himself was there though. And she wrote some of it in a notebook apparently, while still out of it.

ETA that I was worried for Elsie when I read that. If she was having those kind of delusions about her, she could have harmed her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
💟You don't need to be super motivated or ready to dance the night away, just being present and somewhat balanced is enough. So happy to hear you've reached that! Amazing what a wee tweak of meds can do. Always here for you my lovely. Always 💟

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t accept that she is an alcoholic though (she hardly ever drinks, remember! 😂) She should put her kidney where her mouth is and at least get tested for compatibility. It’s for medical tests to decide whether or not she’s in a position to donate. But love says she should at least be willing.
Not to mention that this would be perfect fodder for her to drone on for the rest of her life about how she selflessly donated her kidney in spite of all her life-threatening ailments and the incredible, incalculable, unspeakable risks that come with this 48-hour surgery and six-month rehab. She can hit the talkshow circuit with a heartfelt, genuine tale of her near-death experience - that will SO be turned into a movie.

"So I had basically left my body. I was watching myself from above, and ... the funniest thing happened. You know, that lipstick I'm wearing? Yeah, the red one! Okay, so listen to this, Oprah - it hadn't come off even after two days of surgery! Crazy, right? Anyway, so while the divine lights were already surrounding me, basically beckoning me to ascend to my rightful place in Paradise, it struck me like lightning: My mission on Earth wasn't over yet! I knew I had my babies to take care of, a family that would break apart without me, and a stellar career to resume! Okay, so following a quick chat with God, He granted my demand request for an extension. I mean, He, too, realised all the good I still had to do! He gave me a hug - you know one of those bear hugs that are a bit desperate because you just don't want to let go - and bam!, I was back in my body! And then I opened my eyes and there was Ioan, kneeling by my bedside, his head buried in his hands. He was crying so hard, poor Baby Angel! And I know it sounds nuts, but ... I just had to forgive him. Forgive everything he'd done to me and the girls, all those years of abuse and neglect and betrayal, because in my heart, I knew that he was just overwhelmed by the intensity of his feelings for me. Yeah, I know, Oprah, but you must understand that forgiveness is not a chore [TVD Fans - see what I did there? 😂]. Remember the time when my Baby Angel had met that MS-feigning Bogan and ..."

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.