Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just watched the under the cupboard video 😧. This has to be the most worrisome video I’ve seen In a long time. Rehab needed immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she posted those videos on to her own Instagram shows you how deluded she actually is. She thinks they are funny and quirky. No, you’re an abusive alcoholic awful actress.

Reactions: 25
So I’ve just watched the under the cupboard video 😧. This has to be the most worrisome video I’ve seen In a long time. Rehab needed immediately
There's also the one of the eldest E taking photos of her standing on the livingroom table then falling off, these kids have witnessed far too much batshittery from Alice, how can anyone think this is normal parental behaviour!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
I'm so glad that you're on the right meds and feeling better now, RTP - I've been worried about you! Know that none of us could do without you xxx

I have…
...103 children? The world's greatest mimsy? An unimpeachable sense of integrity? The prospect of a beautiful wedding next year and life of happiness to come? A Nobbly-Bobbly? Please reveal all, the suspense is killing me :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Ioan immediately ran back to Alice to tell her what his lawyer said, did he?

Course he did 🤬🤬🤬
since Alice is always projecting it probably means that she is trying to use videos of him drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
since Alice is always projecting it probably means that she is trying to use videos of him drinking.
That'll go down well since she has tweeted how dull and boring he was since giving up the drinking. SMARTEST ONE IN THE ROOM!!

The fact she posted those videos on to her own Instagram shows you how deluded she actually is. She thinks they are funny and quirky. No, you’re an abusive alcoholic awful actress.
JAZZY 🥳🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely. That and the Marjorie video haunt me. Not for her, but those girls😔

Damian Lewis Pays Tribute To Helen McCrory

Gushing comments from a certain Alice E. in 3...2...1...
If she dares and I was Damian Lewis I’d address her bloody publicly. Disgusting emotional vampire.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would dare suggest that Alice's "proof" and the legal definition a judge would likely look at aren't even in the same stratosphere never mind anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would dare suggest that Alice's "proof" and the legal definition a judge would likely look at aren't even in the same stratosphere never mind anything else.
She has already stated she can’t use ANY of her proof - videos etc. bleeping liar. Her next thing will be I have all this evidence to prove my case but I can’t use it. You watch she will bring it up next week again.

Reactions: 24
She has already stated she can’t use ANY of her proof - videos etc. bleeping liar. Her next thing will be I have all this evidence to prove my case but I can’t use it. You watch she will bring it up next week again.
Well, I believe her that. Secretely recording somebody (unless it's to prove DV) or irrelevant stuff isnt admissable.

If she does have something like him drinking or taking coke from years back she will probably fake an icloud hack to get it out there lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There we have it, in Alice’s own words. These dregs of humanity are enabling her. They are each and every one complicit in her ongoing abuse.
They are goading and encouraging her for their own amusement. mAlice has dug a big hole for herself.

Reactions: 14
Well, I believe her that. Secretely recording somebody (unless it's to prove DV) or irrelevant stuff isnt admissable.

If she does have something like him drinking or taking coke from years back she will probably fake an icloud hack to get it out there lol
She had anything she would have shared it already. And it’s quite hard to secretly record someone, she doesn’t come across as the type to be able to set up secret cameras. She does however seem to record everyday life constantly like the rugby drama where he knew he was being recorded. So she can use it if he knew he was being recorded. I do believe she has recordings but I don’t believe they depict anything she says or are any use to her as he likely isn’t doing anything wrong ie- the rugby drama where it was her screaming and making drama

Reactions: 11
She lives in a world of her own with few or no friends. What friend would let you post a video of you in a drunken stupor and let it stay up?

Reactions: 20
I just saw a (pretty wild) Dalmatian with a woman that looks exactly like Alice

I need a break

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.