Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, like the one where he was watching footie or rugby & she & Ella were hiding behind the door filming him & then he spotted them & said something like "go away" with forced laughter but FFS he could never just relax.

And him snoring. Poor sod. I'm just surprised she didn't film him sitting on the damn toilet.
Probably what happened to the bath room door. She tried to kick it in to film him🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought this comment was odd. She seems to be suggesting that the dog shows territorial aggression around the girls. Which, if true, is really not good and it’s not the sign of a happy, settled dog.
Possibly scared of Alice & protective of the girls having witnessed her pissed up & ranting?

Imagine Gloria has thrown her under the figurative bus. I’d laugh my ass off.
So would I, tis a delicious thought! 🤣

Yup. And what I truly don't understand is why she doesn't seem to twig to the fact that if she receives a PRO, it will severely affect her spousal support, to the point that a judge may not allow any. It will also affect her custody rights. You would think those two things alone would have an impact. And the fact they have not is why I continue to believe she actively wants to lose custody, aiming for (in her mind) the ultimate victimhood. So she can wail about what Ioan "did" to her and how he ripped her babies from her.
I've said this before. She could run & run with this & always be the poor wronged victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
California takes domestic abuse into account when it comes to alimony. She has a tsunami of reality headed her way.
Not before time, no Judge can surely accept she was just in such turmoil and distress when she made all those malicious communications.

Reactions: 12
Part of me wants to read the threads and catch up but I don't think I have the stamina!
To be fair, not much has changed. Alice was off social media and is now back again with her tweeting and deleting and being Alice, and Ioan and B have just been a lovely break to the UK. Round and round in circles we go!

Her enablers are just as bad and they should be ashamed of themselves. They think they’re supporting her but what they’re really doing is helping her get into more trouble. And there are two kids involved in this mess. Idiots!
I think many of them are encouraging her for the laugh.

I reckon it's a negotiation tool. Alice will likely be willing to settle on financial/custody matters if there is no PRO (that gives her a criminal record, that tanks her reputation even more etc.). If Ioan goes for the PRO there is a possibility that Alice will go for every issue to court due to her not wanting to compromise etc. which will be more expensive.

Personally I think he should go for the PRO. Alice is partly the way she is because her bad behavior has never real consequences. She had plenty of chances to prevent it. If she improves in a year he can always decide to not extent it.
She has no reputation or career, she freeloaded off OP for years and then moved onto IG.

Reactions: 23
Me looking for all the people liking Alice and her FM's posts. View attachment 1328571
O Jesus. Now she and her FM's are invoking Ed Asner. Right now Ed is standing line at Heaven's gate, tapping his feet with impatience to complain to St Peter. "You promised me if I come here I never have to hear about that crazy witch again...Here I am just minding my own business and she's calling me out like we were best buds..."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Ioan is having second thoughts about pushing for a PRO (cos' of the girls) he needs to realise that horse has already bolted 'thanks' to her PA.
Alice has rarely heard NO in her life so it's about time she finally learns that her actions have consequences.
As long as the girls, Emma, Ioan & B are ok I don't give a flying duck what happens to Alice in terms of potential consequences, long or short term, they're long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice, suck it up you, grifting, gas-lighting, gormless, grubby, grimy, gauche, gelatinous, greedy gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
O Jesus. Now she and her FM's are invoking Ed Asner. Right now Ed is standing line at Heaven's gate, tapping his feet with impatience to complain to St Peter. "You promised me if I come here I never have to hear about that crazy witch again...Here I am just minding my own business and she's calling me out like we were best buds..."
Ironic the mention of Ed Asner as IIRC there was a brief piece about The Christmas Card & he wasn't exactly enamoured with her! :sneaky:

• Haha
Re Ed Asner ... weeeellllll....

Alice, suck it up you, grifting, gas-lighting, gormless, grubby, grimy, gauche, gelatinous, greedy gobshite.
You forgot ghastly.

• Haha
I love all of them but gelatinous made me snort! 🤣 I'm glad I wasn't drinking at the time! 😆
Hey, this could be a turd word game! We pick a letter & see how many words we can come up with to describe her?! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
@ButterTart - thanks, that's the bit I read! (y)😆

Oh hello Ioan's arse.
I don't know how that has escaped my eyes before.
🤣 I very nearly did a spoiler about my appreciation of said arse. 🤭

I finished Forever last night! 😭😉 I wonder if Ioan & co-stars would be up for another season, or two?!
I would love to see it brought back to life! Geddit? 😎 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this an NDA as in Non Disclosure? If so, why would Yo want that? It sort of implies he has something to hide. To compare to JD/AH, it had to be public to save Johnny. The PRO makes sense to protect Yo and B, the victims of Alice's abusive ways.
Genuine question!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep, like the one where he was watching footie or rugby & she & Ella were hiding behind the door filming him & then he spotted them & said something like "go away" with forced laughter but FFS he could never just relax.

And him snoring. Poor sod. I'm just surprised she didn't film him sitting on the damn toilet.
She was too busy being filmed on the toilet herself 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Is this an NDA as in Non Disclosure? If so, why would Yo want that? It sort of implies he has something to hide. To compare to JD/AH, it had to be public to save Johnny. The PRO makes sense to protect Yo and B, the victims of Alice's abusive ways.
Genuine question!
I'd assume the point of a NDA would be to stop Alice to spread lies or half-truths in public. There is a possibility that Ioan does want to have a good relationship to her (if she ever is capable to hold a normal conversation again, that is), because of the kids. And the PRO would prevent this. And as we also mentioned dropping the PRO may make it more likely for Alice to play along for the divorce, this may be more worth more than having "protection"

I do agree though that those cases arent really comparable. As bad as Heard is she didnt constantly badmouthed Depp on twitter despite multiple warnings to not to, or harrassed him and his loved ones heavily after the break up via messages etc. (something that would be "allowed" with a NDA)

And as you also say a NDA doesnt sound like protection but like you have something to hide, at least that's what people will think, and you can be sure that Alice will keep implying this too.

But we are just speculating here, at no point has any party indicated that this is even on the table.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.