Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume her response in court will be:
-WE were abandoned and ghosted
-I sent a few messages that I regret but I was the most distraught person in history
-I only abuse people who deserve it
-Ioan and Bianca pay people to troll me endlessly

Foolproof plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon it's a negotiation tool. Alice will likely be willing to settle on financial/custody matters if there is no PRO (that gives her a criminal record, that tanks her reputation even more etc.). If Ioan goes for the PRO there is a possibility that Alice will go for every issue to court due to her not wanting to compromise etc. which will be more expensive.

Personally I think he should go for the PRO. Alice is partly the way she is because her bad behavior has never real consequences. She had plenty of chances to prevent it. If she improves in a year he can always decide to not extent it.
The PRO makes more sense it offers up more protection for both Ioan and Bianca.

Reactions: 13
Neither an NDA nor a PRO would prevent her from challenging custody and support arrangements in court.

Reactions: 16
I thought this comment was odd. She seems to be suggesting that the dog shows territorial aggression around the girls. Which, if true, is really not good and it’s not the sign of a happy, settled dog.
She is portraying the youngest daughter as a baby here, the littlest tiny human hand, 🤮. Her youngest daughter is eight years old, a young girl not a baby! Makes me want to go smash up some decapitated doll’s heads. Her responses to her minions are so fake, if the situation was different she wouldn’t give them the time of day let alone bother to repl. She is trying to copy Bianca, and to show the world she is all about kindness. Kindness my flaming …….🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yet again I say, instead of playing to her nonsense tweets, we should all spend 24 hours posting nothing but GET A JOB ALICE.
Don't you know she's a bed-bound invalid? 🤭

Seriously we might as well post asking the sun to rise in the west. Never going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah she infantilises the youngest one a lot. I have a just turned 8 year old. I dread to think the things those kids have seen. Alice is obtuse, obscene and obnoxious.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
"Bad to the bone" - George Thorogood

"Cold as Ice" - Foreigner

"Bad Reputation" - Joan Jett

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't you know she's a bed-bound invalid? 🤭

Seriously we might as well post asking the sun to rise in the west. Never going to happen.
I know that, but it would royally duck her off if she were no longer being discussed on here 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AE: I just wanted to do the right thing by my kids and my husband. Somehow, it didn't work out. I'm so sad.

Of all the shite she posted this must take the biscuit.

AE: If I tell you what I think it is then one of the two will spy it and accuse me of something else and I literally can't handle it!

Eh, isn't this breaking the TRO again?

AE: My nerves on on fire from sudden changes because of a letter I changed on twitter or a word that sounded funny on instagram!!

Of course! AE meant 'show' but it came out as 'ho'. Repeatedly. And 'bogan' is such a funny word when it's on instagram!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly, are these people for real who praise her as a "fantastic role model" for her girls, an inspiration, strong, gorgeous 🥴 ? Well, if the goal is to teach the girls to be manipulative, hateful, greedy, bitchy, vengeful, lazy, allergic-to-work grifters who live off of men all their lives and are addicts to social media, alcohol, prescription drugs and carbs, then yeah, great role model.🤬🤮 In my eyes, she is only deplorable.

I am 101% pro PRO. I think Ioan has been kind, patient and generous with mAlice to a fault, but he needs to play hardball with her now. She has said it herself many times, she will never stop, and I'm sure he knows all too well how likely she is to negotiate and stick with any agreement, especially when it comes to the kids and money. The PRO would give him a bit of leverage with custody and offer some protection to Bianca, including the 100 yards clause that an NDA wouldn't have. I would not put it past mAlice to physically accost Yo and B and probably already has. I have a weird feeling that mAlice has not only been breaching the TRO in public, but is badgering them through other avenues again as well. And she will go ballistic again when she has to vacate the house in less than three months. It will never end, so if there's a PRO and she lands in jail for a few days, then so be it.

So I really hope the hearing takes place next Tuesday and that Ioan and his team throw everything at her that they have. And hoping that the DM is there with a photographer showing mAlice in all her bloated, peroxide hair, gawdy red rubber-lipped glory for all the world to see and without filters, with Ioan dapper and handsome and Bianca elegant and classy at the other end of the hall. Stay strong, Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She can’t even follow the simple instruction of shutting up about Ioan and Bianca. She can’t clean, can’t cook, can’t parent and can’t act. She was happy to be riding on his coattails thinking she had the life of Riley. She genuinely thinks he owes her that life that she was promised. She thought she could abuse, manipulate and torment him for life.
I'm still in the duck her into the bin camp and probably always will be.
The strength and power he had to walk away is immense. My thoughts are with Ioan and Bianca as the commenters still abuse them under her posts. You’re all helping her break the TRO dumbfucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know that, but it would royally duck her off if she were no longer being discussed on here 😁
Ok as a compromise I will help Alice to get a job.

Starbucks Jobs, Employment in West Hollywood, CA | Indeed.com

You're welcome Alice! 💋

And hoping that the DM is there with a photographer showing mAlice in all her bloated, peroxide hair, gawdy red rubber-lipped glory for all the world to see and without filters, with Ioan dapper and handsome and Bianca elegant and classy at the other end of the hall. Stay strong, Ioan.
I agree but BW should stay away as there will probably be a nasty scene in the parking lot otherwise. I hope she does a video statement though about how AE's treatment affected her.

Reactions: 17
I don't get what she's trying to insinuate? A letter she changed on twitter or a word on insta?
So she's in trouble for breaking the TRO (finally) and claiming that she didn't actually break it?
View attachment 1327274
Minimizing abusive behavior is so typical of abusers. She really can't stop herself and truly sees no wrongdoing on her part. It's hard to feel any empathy for someone so determined to head down such a destructive path.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Neither an NDA nor a PRO would prevent her from challenging custody and support arrangements in court.
California takes domestic abuse into account when it comes to alimony. She has a tsunami of reality headed her way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She should’ve kept her trap shut all this while. Only now is she realising that. Unless it’s a ruse as already mentioned to build up the victim card

Isn’t it an awfully sad reflection on her that we all immediately think she’s up to something
Yep, but that's cos' she usually is. Lies, deception & manipulation are her middle names.
But if on this rare occasion she truly is up tit creek without a paddle, good, couldn't happen to a more deserving Narc. 🍿

Done something as in harmed her cause even more, do you think, rather than having made some offer as she tries to make it sound?
Wonder if she came across them walking Bear & fill in the blanks?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As many of you are also on the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard threads was a copy of Amber's TRO against Johnny downloaded? If so, could you link to it please? I know it's full of tit (unlike IG's) but it was granted.

On topic.

Alice = See You Next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.