Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
Aghhhh - I know what those episodes are like. I just want to say, I'm glad you're here, Internet friend <3

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont think that Alice deserves another chance by getting an NDA instead of an PRO, but I can see him going for it. It's cheaper, you get the divorce finally settled and to better terms for you, you can slowly start to build a healthy co-parenting relationship again, there wouldnt be public stuff (well, unlikely in Alice's case, but we are speaking on things on paper here lol), and if she is harrassing him again he can still get a RO.
Really? An NDA is better for him? I don't see how.
It's not cheaper, it's no help with the divorce, it's abs(olutely) no help with the custody, it's no help for him with the terms. It would be much better FOR HER.

Reactions: 14
I can't see her agreeing to an NDA. That would interfere with the book she's going to write to get her "truth" out once & for all. 🙄 smh
An NDA would give him nothing. He's have to chase her through courts every time she opened her mouth. And it would cost him. His lawyer should def be recommending against an NDA.

Reactions: 12
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
So happy for you!
I hope you know how much people care about you, I know this is just a forum but I do always look forward to your posts and wondered how you were when I left for a bit!
You’re great ❤

(you probably don’t remember me but it’s Omgucnt) 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I presume her response in court will be:
-WE were abandoned and ghosted
-I sent a few messages that I regret but I was the most distraught person in history
-I only abuse people who deserve it
-Ioan and Bianca pay people to troll me endlessly

Foolproof plan.
Why didn’t I receive my share of this money? What did I do wrong? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An NDA would give him nothing. He's have to chase her through courts every time she opened her mouth. And it would cost him. His lawyer should def be recommending against an NDA.
She would totally disregard an NDA, she’s disregarding the TRO, and she knows that could land her in jail, she’d think a NDA was nothing.
I don’t think Ioan is the strongest man when it comes to confrontation, he seems to wimp out, I hope I am wrong and he actually stands up to Alice this time.🤞

Do it, Gloria. Do it for the Turds, but most of all, do it for yourself.
Also Gloria, do it for the girls, you of all people must know what kind of hell those kids are living in. If Ioan could get custody, he could hire Gloria to be their Nanny again to help them adjust to living with their father. Ioan paid her salary, Alice didn’t, she could have her job back, and I think she would adore Bianca, a nice normal woman.

or posting photos of anyone with better emotional regulation than Alice.
Here's our last remaining cat. My only cat, now hubby and our other 2 cats have passed on.
View attachment 1329265
I’m so very sorry your husband has passed on, and your pets. Alice thinks no one in the world is suffering as much as she is, she is such a (insert the worst word you can think of)!!!😠

Why didn’t I receive my share of this money? What did I do wrong? 😂😂😂😂
I received nothing, but when I do, I will donate it to fight MS. So hurry up Ioan, Alice said you were paying us, and Alice never lies!!😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
MEEEEEE 💯✅✔

Emma's not a Chihuahua
I do believe she is half chihuahua if I’m not mistaken. Regardless of what breed she is, she probably can discern that mAlice is a bleep, therefore snarling at her to protect Elsie. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im sitting here thinking Alice knows she’s fucked now. She is fair panicking going by her latest posts. Her minions have to know she’s fucked. I suspect she’s trying to do last minute deals to prevent the PRO evidence. Let’s be realistic. She doesn’t give 2 fks about the actual PRO - it’s the evidence bcos it destroys 18months if not longer of her stories, and prevents further narratives and books. She likely isn’t going to get spousal support, she will have to hand the kids over. Every single person that clapped Alice on the back and encouraged her is not accountable for Alices actions but they are partly responsible for her down fall. Anyone who ever interacted with this monster in a positive fashion and didn’t ask her to stop or support her in stopping needs to reflect on their own actions that they contributed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MEEEEEE 💯✅✔

Emma's not a Chihuahua
Alice did mention she is part chihuahua, and part who knows.😁

Im sitting here thinking Alice knows she’s fucked now. She is fair panicking going by her latest posts. Her minions have to know she’s fucked. I suspect she’s trying to do last minute deals to prevent the PRO evidence. Let’s be realistic. She doesn’t give 2 fks about the actual PRO - it’s the evidence bcos it destroys 18months if not longer of her stories, and prevents further narratives and books. She likely isn’t going to get spousal support, she will have to hand the kids over. Every single person that clapped Alice on the back and encouraged her is not accountable for Alices actions but they are partly responsible for her down fall. Anyone who ever interacted with this monster in a positive fashion and didn’t ask her to stop or support her in stopping needs to reflect on their own actions that they contributed.
I hope you are right.

"It hasn't happened yet. It may get pushed till tomorrow - even Friday..."

So this wasn't a letter arriving in the mail. I'm curious now about what's being pushed. It sounds more like a virtual or phone meeting. Thoughts?
It’s got to be a meeting of some sort, I wonder if Alice is involved or just the lawyers. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if it’s got something to do with the hearing next week - that she was served papers relating to what they expect to cover at the hearing, those papers showed her position was dire, and her lawyers have fired something rather desperate back.
Either way, it’s all a bit too late. She was abusing Ioan and Bianca on social media as recently as last weekend. After nearly two years of this tit. And there may well be much more we don’t know about (emails, texts, Wizard messages, stalking, and of course the evidence of parental alienation which is out there for all to see).
If she thinks the court is going to believe that she’s had a change of heart, after all this time, and this late in the day, then she’s deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
B0AC096A-8949-4744-9CFD-321A24B61500.jpeg

Aaaahhhhh someone is at the park. Enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. 🥰 Alice, maybe Emma would enjoy this once in a while too..?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also…. Did we ever see this…?

🥰😍🥰😍🥰

I love that they’re so nice to each other. (And that it probably pisses Alice off)

21779957-F956-473B-A20B-612C867DBA72.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand a PRO = no shared custody in California. I found that and shared it many threads back. The PRO is very powerful in terms of his access to the girls. I believe that is why his lawyers have given her so much rope.
Do you think Ioan wants full custody? That would be a lot to take on, two children that don’t want to be with you and a girlfriend with a serious medical condition that is made worse by stress. I’m wondering what Ioan really wants in relation to custody. Maybe taking the girls away from Alice until she goes to Court ordered rehab and therapy, then shared custody? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think Ioan wants full custody? That would be a lot to take on, two children that don’t want to be with you and a girlfriend with a serious medical condition that is made worse by stress. I’m wondering what Ioan really wants in relation to custody. Maybe taking the girls away from Alice until she goes to Court ordered rehab and therapy, then shared custody? 🤔
If I was him I would want 50/50, serious therapy and reunification whatever it’s called to undo the PA then let Ella decide what she wants to do. I would expect Elsie to put in effort. If it goes to court there is chance judge says Alice is unfit. Imo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.