Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. It’s mid-morning in LA and I sincerely hope that the post has arrived with worse news than she even dreaded 😸

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah she infantilises the youngest one a lot. I have a just turned 8 year old. I dread to think the things those kids have seen. Alice is obtuse, obscene and obnoxious.
She infantalises both of the girls, constantly. If I had referred to my kids as my "babies" or other pet names at that age, I would have heard about it. But then, my kids aren't afraid of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know, me too. I feel bad wishing this on another human being, but then again, it's Alice.
I find thinking of Ioan dreading every single day knowing she’s flapping her wide as the Clyde tunnel mouth being enabled by an odd-ball bunch of complete losers, helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#551 Alice talks of someone being deposed I wonder if this is breaking her tro?
I wonder if this someone is Gloria?

Reactions: 8
California takes domestic abuse into account when it comes to alimony. She has a tsunami of reality headed her way.
Yup. And what I truly don't understand is why she doesn't seem to twig to the fact that if she receives a PRO, it will severely affect her spousal support, to the point that a judge may not allow any. It will also affect her custody rights. You would think those two things alone would have an impact. And the fact they have not is why I continue to believe she actively wants to lose custody, aiming for (in her mind) the ultimate victimhood. So she can wail about what Ioan "did" to her and how he ripped her babies from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
California takes domestic abuse into account when it comes to alimony. She has a tsunami of reality headed her way.
I really do hope she has. Ioan, Bianca, their family and friends deserve to have a peaceful life. No abuse, no swivel eyed batshittery, and most of all Ioan deserves to have his daughters back In his life without all the crap that Alice has manifested. She deserves to have her sorry self thrown into jail. She might grow up to realise that actions do have consequences and the world and Ioan do not view her a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never actually seen that video, though I can well imagine having seen others similar to that.

He was probably on edge some or a lot of the time, never knowing when she'd appear with her phone & stick it in his face.

I can bet he felt he had to play along, whatever she filmed would be getting uploaded whether he wanted it to be or not. I can imagine him having an "off" day, sore head / tired (or just not feeling up to it, not wanting it), if it was any normal relationship you'd say "oh bog off Alice with the camera" / "give it an effing break Alice" She'd probably then post it anyway, whilst twisting it & belittling him further with the comments she would add to the video post.
Yep, like the one where he was watching footie or rugby & she & Ella were hiding behind the door filming him & then he spotted them & said something like "go away" with forced laughter but FFS he could never just relax.

She uploaded photos of him sleeping too. I hate that. So intrusive.
And him snoring. Poor sod. I'm just surprised she didn't film him sitting on the damn toilet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He became a puppet in her chasing notoriety on Twitter. Just like the girls are now.
I imagine he grew sick of her not washing, or burshing her teeth and her pathetic attempts at humour on Twitter. She is only known because of him and now because of her abusive nature. She has always been like this, it took him a long time to finally build up the courage to leave her.

I wish a happy future for him and Bianca, whatever their wishes are, to come true. I wish them peace, I wish them contact with the girls. Imagine Elsie with Bubba Bear in the future. Right now, I hope for a day Ioan can put back together the pieces their mother so earth-shatteringly broke into pieces all in the name of revenge.

For Alice I wish nothing but consequences. I hope her and her abusive brother enjoy house sharing with forced to defend.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And him snoring. Poor sod. I'm just surprised she didn't film him sitting on the damn toilet.
I'd make a bet on that one, that she has actually filmed just that -- might be that "final straw" causing him to take away her twitter password back in early 2020 (2021?).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yup. And what I truly don't understand is why she doesn't seem to twig to the fact that if she receives a PRO, it will severely affect her spousal support, to the point that a judge may not allow any. It will also affect her custody rights. You would think those two things alone would have an impact. And the fact they have not is why I continue to believe she actively wants to lose custody, aiming for (in her mind) the ultimate victimhood. So she can wail about what Ioan "did" to her and how he ripped her babies from her.
I don't think so. She didn't want to lose IG either and even though he warned her, she brought about the thing she didn't want due to her refusal to change. She has been enabled for so long, the fact that tit has now got real, still hasn't sunk in.

It's the law of unintended consequences. Also, no kids = no child support which is the only money she is guaranteed to get at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she share a pic of him in the pool with an odd caption?
:ROFLMAO: he was mid air jumping into the pool :ROFLMAO:
naked as the day he was born!
the word "tart" on the image was done by previous poster
1654711332337.png
ETA: this was taken when, once upon a time, the pool and surrounding area was clean!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Said this a while back but her obsession with Bianca genuinely worries me. She despises her with the passion of a thousand suns, while simultaneously trying to BE her. She notices that Ioan wants Bianca and tries to be Bianca.
I've said the same thing. She is mirroring Bianca more and more. That intensity of her obsession is indeed very worrying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Been an absolute age since I was on this thread. How are things? Alice still a mad witch? More importantly how is Bubba Bear?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok as a compromise I will help Alice to get a job.

Starbucks Jobs, Employment in West Hollywood, CA | Indeed.com

You're welcome Alice! 💋

I agree but BW should stay away as there will probably be a nasty scene in the parking lot otherwise. I hope she does a video statement though about how AE's treatment affected her.
I really hope that I&B spend the rest of their lives without ever mentioning her name, I hope that they both completely ignore Alice, she would hate that more than anything.

Like a toddler, Alice needs to understand that you can't always have it your way. Life isn't great all of the time. Shouting and stomping doesn't change anything. It just makes you look like a twit.

• Heart
Been an absolute age since I was on this thread. How are things? Alice still a mad witch? More importantly how is Bubba Bear?
Still as mad as a box of frogs. bubba is still as cute as ever loving life with the wind in his fur as he gets driven about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.