Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it was based on those comments shortly after Ioan supposedly returned - and her minions told Alice this

before that it was obvious that she didnt know IMO

Reactions: 19
Thread Title: Will the real Ioan Gruffudd please stand up…

Reactions: 26
Do you think it might’ve been a threat of a custodial sentence?
I think Bianca killing the kids was the straw that broke the camels back. BW/IG waiting for her tantrum to be over so it could be solved rationally not without too much expense. They realise Alice is never going to stop and in fact is worse and worse by the day so they acted.

Reactions: 30
Props to anyone who can fit ashart into a title suggestion
Thread title suggestion:

Life without Twitter, she’ll be falling apart! But he's come to save her: enter, A. Shart.

I just edited to remove the 'Mr'. A Shart sounds better on its own.

Reactions: 47
100 % this. It was an absolutely fucking appalling thing to say.

Reactions: 24
I still honestly can’t believe she tweeted that. I thought she was an awful person before that but that was just mind-blowingly cruel.

Reactions: 26
Seriously Alice just hand over The Fallen Madonna With the Big Boobies that you swiped from Olivier’s apartment and we can get this show on the road. I can’t imagine IG would take her precious savings.
@Perplexity, I imagine a Margo Leadbetter voice but now have to deal with Mrs Slocombe!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Alice Evans is in some poop. Loopy Loopster has the scoop!

Reactions: 22
Props to anyone who can fit ashart into a title suggestion
Alice's woes are all about the cASH...ARTful Lupine's getting very bold and brash

(Couldn't resist, I've been laughing at ashart's unfortunate name all day! )

Reactions: 12
Even a broken clock get's it right twice a day? She makes up so many scenarios Also if they were going to end up being serious it makes sense she would move over here so reasonable prediction wrapped up in hysteria for the masses

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
All’s quiet on the mAlice front, save a lone wolf howling, what a Twunt

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it be more common to have a 30 year mortgage, in which case they would not be close to paid off…
On the other hand, if you’ve owned a house in that neighborhood for 15 years, it’s probably appreciated in value, which accrues to you, not the bank.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.