Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a new theory a showbiz warrior activist Lupine

He has been turned by Instapol. They want him to collect the real names and addresses of all the people who have been harassing Ioan and Bianca and turn them over to the LA courts. Hence his call to arms for legal statements.

just as well he doesn’t read this or he might feel compelled to wipe his hard drive.

But yeah, none of them have anything to worry about, just like Alice who has left the room but is otherwise going to back them all the way. Until they offer her a Chardonnay for names.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That lupine rallying of the troops has turned into a handful of shell-suits eating pineapple & cheese toothpick snacks in the corner of an old pub’s disco room.

Nobody turned up for the party and the egg sandwiches are being handed out at the bar downstairs. CRINGE AF.

It’s embarrassing, it’s awkward, the other Team Alice hashtag can’t bear to look and they’re all about public humiliation. Jeez even Alice is ashamed. Just go home guys, call it a day and go home. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time I’ve ever got to end of a thread! 😅
This has got to be an AE sock account? They have been ranting the past 2 hours..
I thought that too but Welp had a point:

"nah, he disagrees in a different comment with someone who thinks Bianca prevents him from talking to Alice and it's the lawyers (I agree)"

I mean that does make sense, I don't think AE could bring herself to do that.

Reactions: 8
Ashart
Lupine
Tallulah (shudder)
RD London (intense shudder)
Ruth (need garlic and a crucifix)

it
Is
Not
Abuse
To
Stop
Speaking
To
Someone
On
Their
Terms

Ioan is using an app
The app is free for Alice to use
Alice doesn’t want to use it
Alice isn’t telling you the truth. She’s probably ashamed. It is so obviously she crossed the line when she was texting and emailing him and he had to stop it

please stop ✋
You will be harming Alice’s case
You say you care about her - your actions on Twitter will he actively making it WORSE
You should all be embarrassed and ashamed that you have encouraged her to do this. You allowed her to get to this point. You did not guide her like good friends would
Yes she has shared things with you. I do not doubt. But you will not be privy to both sides

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm wading through the DM comments...they are savage. Unrepeatable, some of them. And they're moderating them!

ETA - brace yourselves for an influx of new users tonight, both supporters and critics. See Tattle's been mentioned a few times in the comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ashart
Lupine
Tallulah (shudder)
RD London (intense shudder)
Ruth (need garlic and a crucifix)

it
Is
Not
Abuse
To
Stop
Speaking
To
Someone
On
Their
Terms

Ioan is using an app
The app is free for Alice to use
Alice doesn’t want to use it
Alice isn’t telling you the truth. She’s probably ashamed. It is so obviously she crossed the line when she was texting and emailing him and he had to stop it

please stop ✋
You will be harming Alice’s case
You say you care about her - your actions on Twitter will he actively making it WORSE
You should all be embarrassed and ashamed that you have encouraged her to do this. You allowed her to get to this point. You did not guide her like good friends would
Yes she has shared things with you. I do not doubt. But you will not be privy to both sides
You forgot pfizer/marcia/rowdy carlile

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely if someone posted ‘Finally you can be happy’ on BW’s SM it could be in reference to her own relationship breakdown or medical diagnosis.

I’m firmly in the camp that thinks this relationship is a lot longer than friends of BW and IG would have us believe. However, I do not know that if they were together earlier they were discreet.

I also think the Instagram post announcing the relationship was not ill-judged. There are many reasons for posting it and I suspect Alice and the girls were aware before.

They had decided BW was coming back to LA with him so the relationship would be public anyway. He probably, naively, thought it would give Alice time to get her head around it and vent before getting used to the idea.

IG could not have anticipated how bat tit and public AE would be.
I wonder if Ioan expected to be divorced before Bianca came to LA but it just didn't work out that way.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The way they continue to abuse Ioan who has accused her of abuse is disgusting.
I hope their employers see how they behave.
“Man up” with toxic masculinity like that what chance to male abuse victims have?
I’ll keep saying it, it’s ok to leave a toxic relationship, they cannot deny it was at the very least that! It is ok to ghost your abuser. It is also okay to go through the proper channels to gain access to your own children. It is not ok to prevent those children from seeing a parent because their deluded mother thinks he cheated.
It is not ok to deny access because you don’t like the new gf.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Soppy post alert!
I just want to thank you all for making me feel so valued and welcome. I’ve only been commenting on this group for about 2 weeks and already I feel
such a warm level of acceptance by like-minded people.
We’ve all faced challenges, but we do
so with strength, kindness, support and humour.
Thank you guys ❤ Xxx

Edited: Just to add, we can also spot bullshitters and narcs a mile off, and can deal with them appropriately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm wading through the DM comments...they are savage. Unrepeatable, some of them. And they're moderating them!
A lot of them mention the child killer tweet. Big mistake Alice that one. You pushed that one just a bit too far. You have turned a lot of people away from you.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The way they continue to abuse Ioan who has accused her of abuse is disgusting.
I hope their employers see how they behave.
“Man up” with toxic masculinity like that what chance to male abuse victims have?
I’ll keep saying it, it’s ok to leave a toxic relationship, they cannot deny it was at the very least that! It is ok to ghost your abuser. It is also okay to go through the proper channels to gain access to your own children. It is not ok to prevent those children from seeing a parent because their deluded mother thinks he cheated.
It is not ok to deny access because you don’t like the new gf.
It is horrible
Man up?
what Does that actually mean?
do things you don’t want to because you have testicles?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has this person been living in a commune that has been cut off from the rest of the world for the last 100 years?

Who actually uses the word ‘mistress’ nowadays? I’m guessing from their language that the poster is really elderly and possibly confused.
Alice certainly did not such thing they really come out with some tit. They can't alter the narrative now it's already out there. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.