Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s kind of you. I don’t understand why she doesn’t see that her recent antics are just making both AE and IG unemployable … and that does not serve her interest at all.
She's an abusive Narc & loves playing the victim but is only really interested in destroying IG in revenge for finally leaving her. She doesn't care about anyone, only herself.

Reactions: 14
The name Ashart is comedy gold. But what made it even funnier was she saw that name and just accepted what they said about BW breaking up marriages and ran with it. Gleefully.
The fact they have 17,000 followers and 10 tweets should have been a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kids would be hard to deal with in an altered family set up without all the tit she has been spreading. They are used to no boundaries, sleep where you like, stay up until you want to and unlimited screen time. It's going to be difficult to start imposing rules.
Exactly I'm more concerned there seems to be little extended family support if the girls had good close relationships with grandparents/ uncle/ aunties then that has to be some cushioning effect from the dysfunction? On the one hand you have AE who hasn't parented the girls then IG and BW (I'm not 100 percent certain but it's seems like she's moved in ) it would be good if extended family could come over and show some support to the girls.

Reactions: 11
If I were IG I would truly eat my own head before "sitting down in a room" with her at this point. The FMs talk about her as if she is some little meek and gentle confused mouse, when the evidence of Twitter over many months is that she is an utter harpy, delusional and utterly lacking a sense of proportion (sense generally) who views him as her possession.

ETA And I think he knew she was like this before starting proceedings, thus approach.
Can you imagine an abused wife being forced to sit in a room with her abused ex to talk 'reasonably' about finances and the children's future? IG has been abused. He has found in himself the immense courage to state that he has been abused, and she abused him further for it. Any interaction with her would be at the very least foulmouthed and vicious.
No wonder he took a police officer with him to remove his belongings from his house.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh FFS. The reason he had to get the silly court app was because she was abusive and wouldn’t listen.

He knows that if he physically sat down with her, his bleeping head would be the one dangling off one of her homemade handbags on Etsy, not some plastic dolly’s.
The fact the person who tweeted says "he's in this NUCLEAR family with Alice" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤔 I call bs?
It's like with Alice's "the letter said Ioan and his bogan get this and that". lol. Bianca will never be mentioned except if Alice tries to challenge Ioan's custody with her being around or if harassement charges are made. Otherwise she has nothing to do with anything. And lawyer letters are as dry as it gets. So no.

The name Ashart is comedy gold. But what made it even funnier was she saw that name and just accepted what they said about BW breaking up marriages and ran with it. Gleefully.
Alice even said upon hearing it first that this is her happiest moment in the past 18 months lol

they backpedalled so hard tho. no idea why Alice still thinks its true

Reactions: 20
I tried to Google this but it still wasn't clear. But so need to know...are there charges if you text between one country's cell phone service and another??
Here for the night shift! Reporting for duty...Captains' Smith...😏
Yes, certainly for me when I was texting a friend in the US recently.

Reactions: 3
🤔 I call bs?
The weird thing is that Alice stated very early on when IG returned to LA from France that he wanted her out and to move in with BW. I remember it clearly. She made such a fuss on Twitter about it. I suppose there is a chance that he wants to reclaim his house and perhaps offered Alice a payout?

Thoughts?

The weird thing is that Alice stated very early on when IG returned to LA from France that he wanted her out and to move in with BW. I remember it clearly. She made such a fuss on Twitter about it. I suppose there is a chance that he wants to reclaim his house and perhaps offered Alice a payout?

Thoughts?
she also claimed that they will buy a house on the Gold Coast. Alice just invents every week new scenarios to generate more pity.

Reactions: 26

Thoughts?
I’m sure she’s said before that he was very fond of the house (happy to be corrected). It’s not outside the realms of possibility that he wants to buy her out - this is also perfectly normal in a divorce as well, isn’t it?

The weird thing is that Alice stated very early on when IG returned to LA from France that he wanted her out and to move in with BW. I remember it clearly. She made such a fuss on Twitter about it. I suppose there is a chance that he wants to reclaim his house and perhaps offered Alice a payout? She also said that he wants to sell the house. I'm leaning towards the latter.
I doubt if he was abused by her in that house that he would want to live there

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she also claimed that they will buy a house on the Gold Coast. Alice just invents every week new scenarios to generate more pity.
Very true. I never take her statements as fact, but it is not unheard of for one spouse to offer the buy the other spouse out of a house during a divorce. I can surely see her twisting a very measured offer of compensation into something dark and nefarious.

Reactions: 15
Alice tweeted not too long ago that Ella had met her grandfather a couple of times, but the youngest, never. I assumed she was talking about her father. 🤔
Didn't she also then imply neither would be safe with her father?

• Sad
  • Sick

Thoughts?
That's a possibility.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.