Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on page 1 of this thread. I went AWOL Sat & FFS came back to two threads to catch up on! That'll teach me! 😂

@bats*itbarbie
I'm so sorry for what you went through at the hands of that worthless scum bag. But very glad you came out the other side & found your way here.
Hugs, ❤ xxx

@Autisteuse
I just wanted to say I so enjoy your eloquent posts & thanks for sharing your experiences, not just the hellish time spent with a Narc but also your explaining about Autism & the struggles you face. I am not at all surprised you are a mentor as I think you're a wonderful person.
Hugs, ❤ xxx
Thank you my lovely ❤. Honestly, the kindness folks show on here is incredible and has made my cry happy tears many times. Hugs to all you treasured turds!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That lupine rallying of the troops has turned into a handful of shell-suits eating pineapple & cheese toothpick snacks in the corner of an old pub’s disco room.

Nobody turned up for the party and the egg sandwiches are being handed out at the bar downstairs. CRINGE AF.

It’s embarrassing, it’s awkward, the other Team Alice hashtag can’t bear to look and they’re all about public humiliation. Jeez even Alice is ashamed. Just go home guys, call it a day and go home. SMH
I can’t breathe 😂🤣🤣😂

ETA I’ve been following a while now and you guys are utterly hysterical. Also see the post Loopy Lupe with his tail gets some extra paws on too if he’s feeling fancy. No really, can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha. It's Ash Art but because its a username and all one word it reads Ashart
Ash_Art would have been completely ok like underscores exist for a reason lmao

Edit: I’m laughing so fuckin hard right now at how tragic this is.💀It didn’t have to be this way friend it didn’t have to be this way

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He def has the wolf tail that’s attached to a butt plug. He’s too committed to just tuck it into his belt
Hey I’m not here to kink-shame, I wish him much joy of it. It’s a better hobby than whatever the duck he’s doing on Twitter right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FWIW I seriously doubt any of BW's friends were congratulating them on an affair - another twist courtesy of Alice

ETA: It's a reference to Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.
Lol! My ex boyfriend read those, but not my bag! My son would probably love them though, so I have them on my list for future gifts for him 😊

Reactions: 3
I wonder if someone else has died? Tone has gone quiet again.
Why no more 15 hour marathon twitter sessions Tone?
Cat got your twitter tongue?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If IG does get majority custody of the kids then it's sooo important he doesn't try to prematurely move in BW and play happy families. The kids need delicate handling especially the older one who will be more resistant to BW and will suspect it's an affair. Kids are pretty black and white about that kind of stuff. I hope he's seeking support for the girls and some extended family might really help the situation. I'm praying the Es are ok 🙏🙏🙏
The kids would be hard to deal with in an altered family set up without all the tit she has been spreading. They are used to no boundaries, sleep where you like, stay up until you want to and unlimited screen time. It's going to be difficult to start imposing rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ash_Art would have been completely ok like underscores exist for a reason lmao

Edit: I’m laughing so fuckin hard right now at how tragic this is.💀It didn’t have to be this way friend it didn’t have to be this way
Please help me! I am really really crap at "getting" jokes like this, and have had the piss taken out if me (for non Brits, infer teasing, leg-pulled) over the years for it. What is Ashart? I am going to just die and hide because I am asking this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm highly suspicious that this one is AE. Like you say re. capitalisation, but this is golden. This user is determined that lawyers are not at all necessary and he absolutely should sit down in a room with her and let her hurl abuse at him. She is so hurt that it's her right.

Point made about not actually knowing if he's already tried this, response:

"This .... is true" *bollocks*

View attachment 977395
If I were IG I would truly eat my own head before "sitting down in a room" with her at this point. The FMs talk about her as if she is some little meek and gentle confused mouse, when the evidence of Twitter over many months is that she is an utter harpy, delusional and utterly lacking a sense of proportion (sense generally) who views him as her possession.

ETA And I think he knew she was like this before starting proceedings, thus approach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please help me! I am really really crap at "getting" jokes like this, and have had the piss taken out if me (for non Brits, infer teasing, leg-pulled) over the years for it. What is Ashart? I am going to just die and hide because I am asking this
ash art.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The name Ashart is comedy gold. But what made it even funnier was she saw that name and just accepted what they said about BW breaking up marriages and ran with it. Gleefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.