Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are allowed to ghost someone after you break up. Especially someone you claim has abused you. He has communicated with her via Wizard. If she chose to ignore that, tried to interrupt his FaceTimes etc then that’s on her. How do we know this? SHE TWEETED IT.
You are also allowed to ghost someone who has abused you. You are allowed to put space between you and your abuser. You are allowed to ignore irrational and attacking emails, text messages and social media posts. You are allowed to leave someone who you no longer love or respect.

You. Are. Allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m willing to bet he has a wolf “tail” that he tucks into the waistband of his trousers too 😂. Maybe he adds a pair of costume paws if he’s feeling particularly fancy.

Loopine is a furry and they’re (seemingly) immune to cringe and embarrassment. It would explain why he’s so ardently supporting the cringe-fest that is Alice, actually.
He def has the wolf tail that’s attached to a butt plug. He’s too committed to just tuck it into his belt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@ReturningthePearls - I came across this short clip from an old series Ioan was in & immediately thought of you! 😘 Check it out! :cool: ❤

I hope you're ok dear Sisturd & managing to keep out of his way? :poop:❤
Your turd herd are always here for you! Big hugs, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:🥰😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm highly suspicious that this one is AE. Like you say re. capitalisation, but this is golden. This user is determined that lawyers are not at all necessary and he absolutely should sit down in a room with her and let her hurl abuse at him. She is so hurt that it's her right.

Point made about not actually knowing if he's already tried this, response:

"This .... is true" *bollocks*

View attachment 977395
nah, he disagrees in a different comment with someone who thinks Bianca prevents him from talking to Alice and it's the lawyers (I agree)

his opinion in the screenshot is garbage though without knowing both sides

Reactions: 9
nah, he disagrees in a different comment with someone who thinks Bianca prevents him from talking to Ioan and it's the lawyers (I agree)

his opinion in the screenshot is garbage though without knowing both sides
Aaaah fair play. It wouldn't be in her to disagree with that! Thanks welp ❤

Reactions: 6
It's one of those things we've had a sharp eye on. ETA: Just read that Welp said recently some of Bianca's friends commented somewhat along those lines.

It definitely was not any of his co-workers or anyone related to filming making those comments - which is where Alice has been lying
Thanks GoLibrarianPoo. I definitely cannot say that it was one of his co-workers. I am absolutely certain, though that it was on either IG or BW twitter, as a comment under THAT photo. And that is not there now. I assumed it was somebody who knew the couple.

Anyhooo, it ry does not matter very much to the here and now. For me, though, it reminds me that not every liar, tells lies all of the time. Not every mentally unwell person seems crazy all of the time. There are shades of grey. This is one of them for me.

BTW, my first job, at age 16, Saturday Helper! Was at a library. I absolutely loved it. No idea if your Tattle name has anything to do with being a Librarian, but if so...just wanted to say 😀

Reactions: 3
Is there any evidence that Bianca has split up 3 marriages? I’ve heard it mentioned a few times and wondered where it came from.
No evidence (as per usual) IIRC someone tweeted AE about how BW had lured her husband away too & how she wasn't the first victim & AE got all excited at getting possible proof that was promised by this person. I can't recall if they disappeared or admitted to misleading but hopefully another turd will remember?!

I love the way they all seem to think women are Femme Fatales & that men have no mind of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just read the Lupine character's tweets. So he's helping Alice sue Tattle now? And individual users? And she will be presenting random Twitter users letters of woe to the Los Angeles Courts as evidence?

I need a minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like we are in Game Of Thrones except in that scenario we are obviously the North. They are all in Kings landing with their Queen and her "brother" .

I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@ReturningthePearls - I came across this short clip from an old series Ioan was in & immediately thought of you! 😘 Check it out! :cool: ❤

I hope you're ok dear Sisturd & managing to keep out of his way? :poop:❤
Your turd herd are always here for you! Big hugs, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:🥰😘 xxx
Oh, oh WOW!! I have never seen this before!! I love it!! (Plus the chameleon chillin in the girl’s hair 🥰)

Thank you so much, I’d love to find this somewhere. 💛💛💛 You’re the best, m’darlin’!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks GoLibrarianPoo. I definitely cannot say that it was one of his co-workers. I am absolutely certain, though that it was on either IG or BW twitter, as a comment under THAT photo. And that is not there now. I assumed it was somebody who knew the couple.

Anyhooo, it ry does not matter very much to the here and now. For me, though, it reminds me that not every liar, tells lies all of the time. Not every mentally unwell person seems crazy all of the time. There are shades of grey. This is one of them for me.

BTW, my first job, at age 16, Saturday Helper! Was at a library. I absolutely loved it. No idea if your Tattle name has anything to do with being a Librarian, but if so...just wanted to say 😀
FWIW I seriously doubt any of BW's friends were congratulating them on an affair - another twist courtesy of Alice

ETA: It's a reference to Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

ETA:2 I'm not really sure what you mean by the BIB? Alice very definitely and provably lied about this.

If IG does get majority custody of the kids then it's sooo important he doesn't try to prematurely move in BW and play happy families. The kids need delicate handling especially the older one who will be more resistant to BW and will suspect it's an affair. Kids are pretty black and white about that kind of stuff. I hope he's seeking support for the girls and some extended family might really help the situation. I'm praying the Es are ok 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was Ashart that claimed Bianca broke up her marriage
Okay....
1. Is that their real name or just their Twitter name?
2. If that's their twitter name did they mean it to sound like that or is it supposed to be something else?
I need to know these things!!

• Haha
Okay....
1. Is that their real name or just their Twitter name?
2. If that's their twitter name did they mean it to sound like that or is it supposed to be something else?
I need to know these things!!
Hahaha. It's Ash Art but because its a username and all one word it reads Ashart

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.