Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the housemates post about what products to use to help hair growth. YOU HAD A PISSING HAIR TRANSPLANT!! He should be made to say that in the body of every post, a bit like when L’Oréal had to when Cheryl Cole was modelling for them with her hair extensions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Love the housemates post about what products to use to help hair growth. YOU HAD A PISSING HAIR TRANSPLANT!! He should be made to say that in the body of every post, a bit like when L’Oréal had to when Cheryl Cole was modelling for them with her hair extensions 😂
dis she really?! I totally missed that/didn’t realise!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her car is definitely a RR Velar or Sport. The interior is way too big for an evoque.

Why does she call it an orangery? Is that even a thing? What’s the feature that makes it an orangery? So bizarre.

She just shared her male flatmate’s latest Reel and it’s products for men who suffer with male pattern baldness. HE literally had a hair transplant so why he’s the poster boy for supplements to prevent hair loss is beyond me 🤣

Also it looks like he’s pointing up at his hair then down at his crotch at the beginning of the video.

EDIT: Oops I totally just repeated what your post said 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she call it an orangery? Is that even a thing? What’s the feature that makes it an orangery? So bizarre.
An orangery is brick built with large windows. So hers is an orangery rather than a conservatory.

An orangery is brick built with large windows. So hers is an orangery rather than a conservatory.
I notice they’ve put baby gates at the entrance of the conservatory to stop beautiful Boe cocking his leg on the gifted Olsen speaker 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

She just shared her male flatmate’s latest Reel and it’s products for men who suffer with male pattern baldness. HE literally had a hair transplant so why he’s the poster boy for supplements to prevent hair loss is beyond me 🤣

Also it looks like he’s pointing up at his hair then down at his crotch at the beginning of the video.

EDIT: Oops I totally just repeated what your post said 🤪
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at 'male flatmate'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An orangery is built with a flat roof and sun ‘lanterns’ to allow in light/warmth. So it’s defo a conservatory... but she calls is an orangery because a conservatory just isn’t fancy enough for Vic ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I can’t see anything in her conservatory that meets the description of an orangery 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My uncle did the same thing last year. 'Oh you must come and see our orangery' 🙄 Nah you're alright mate, don't need to see empty people showing off thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My uncle did the same thing last year. 'Oh you must come and see our orangery' 🙄 Nah you're alright mate, don't need to see empty people showing off thanks.
I imagine perhaps it was advertised as an orangery when they were buying the house but noone I know would use that word. It's a bit Hyacinth Bucket. I'm surprised their friends and family don't take the piss out of them for being so pretentious.

Reactions: 10
We call it just "Wintergarten" here, done. :ROFLMAO:

I imagine perhaps it was advertised as an orangery when they were buying the house but noone I know would use that word. It's a bit Hyacinth Bucket. I'm surprised their friends and family don't take the piss out of them for being so pretentious.
You mean like The old Rectory's "private lake" that is actually a stinky duck pond?

• Haha
Capture+_2020-11-25-10-46-44.png

When the other fashion influencers are heavily pushing one mytheresa or luisaviaroma link, Victoria keeps on pushing Desenio prints!

#NotThatLuxe
#Tragic

• Haha
They had it built but STILL. Hyacinth Bucket is always the comparison I use too 😂

Reactions: 5
Gracious she is looking a bit — like a Trump with that tan and hair 😂😂
She's such a joke saying Boe loves his photo ops when she shared this to her story...

Only one of them is posing in all the photos and it isn't him! She's using him as a photo prop is more accurate, he doesn't even look happy in most of them

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What is even the point of boe being in that photo? If she had retrievers or spaniels and was posing in her Holland and Cooper stuff outside I could understand that. Because the dogs would be part of that country image . But why does her little dog need to sit on her dress while she sits on the stairs? He's just there as a prop I wonder if she thinks he'll get her more likes?? Just terrible to use a little puppy that way

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They had it built but STILL. Hyacinth Bucket is always the comparison I use too 😂
Did they build it themselves? I totally missed that. Absolute twats in that case calling it an orangery.

What is even the point of boe being in that photo? If she had retrievers or spaniels and was posing in her Holland and Cooper stuff outside I could understand that. Because the dogs would be part of that country image . But why does her little dog need to sit on her dress while she sits on the stairs? He's just there as a prop I wonder if she thinks he'll get her more likes?? Just terrible to use a little puppy that way
Inthefrow #8: still called Inthefrow, another string to her Boe, dog for content is a no no

Reactions: 10
A bit of topic but god Victoria is the one influencer who has really disappointed me and Completely changed.

I started watching her when she was a bit alternative. Listened to "emo" music, dyed her hair purple and had fun. Now I know people grow and change but she is not that same person at all. Now's it's all designer everything and posh country mansion. She is trying too hard and losing herself. Her first dance at her wedding shows it is still there but everything else about the wedding was just a show off and how much freebies she can get.

Her bedroom for example does not match her or Alex's style at all (more Chase Aime) and it's all about the gram.

She is just such a total phoney.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.