Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OF COURSE they’re not restocking it. Edge of Ember is having trouble selling the items of the first stock even 😂😂😂😂

get the duck over yourself Victoria this collection was a FLOP!

(Ps I’m totally buying something from Amelia’s new collection Monday tho 😚)
I’m so drawn to Amelia’s collection, can’t wait to see the pieces in silver!

Reactions: 4
Thank you for writing this because you’re actually so spot on. It’s the desperation to be lauded as a good person. Probably to offset her inner guilt and convince herself she’s a good person. Very well said.

I REFUSE to watch her stupid video because trying to leverage a donation as clickbait as she is just so so incredibly vile and distasteful to me. Gross behavior!!

I donate and also never talk about. Neither do most people I know. Charitable giving to me isn’t about getting attention or clout, I do it because I want to help people and worthy causes that really the need financial support.

The fact that this smug self-entitled princess sells gifted items she got for free for profit and then donates just a small SHARE of proceeds to charity revealed her cards a long time ago. A video like this or every donation she mentions making on her stories is just performative.

I’ve never seen anyone quite this desperate attention for doing what good people are quietly doing all along. What a sad existence she leads.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about y’all, but I cannot stand her “everything is amazing, happy wife happy life, laying by the fire and life could never be better” bullshit. Maybe because it’s been a hard year and countless people have died unnecessarily and the world is on fire, but her toxic positivity is brutal. Everything is not amazing. It’s been a tit year. I get wanting to put on a facade that everything is just soooo great, but have some compassion for those who are going to be really struggling this holiday season. No one needs to see your perfect little life and little dog and little roommate in front of the fire with all your food and presents when people are really struggling. It’s no longer aspirational, it’s braggy and privileged.

I’m bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People who preach toxic positivity are the ones with the moat unhappy lives and need the denial to keep going, I haven't watched her last video because I can't stand her anymore, specially since she is using that poor dog for getting deals, but letting the poor thing crying the entire night, no wonder why he is sleeping the entire day, you don't need to get a dog into your bed but is still a puppy and I'm pretty sure it was separated from his mum way to soon, they need that security feeling that normally a mum would give, even in Africa a NGO who helps orphan elephants the keepers sleep with them to give the security feeling till they grow up, Victoria is just a bleeping self absorbed bleep. Also massive title of donating money, rigjt how much of that would be for taxes reasons? And screaming to the world that you are donating.... Funny I was just reading about Keanu Reeves humble personality and then Vic showrd up

Reactions: 11
Pahhhh...she ruined her favourite sweater with a fake tan mitt 🤭 I hope it wasn’t Lydia’s globby globby mitt 😏 Such a beggar, hope they don’t send her a new one 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm making the new thread #8 I post the link and close the thread when I am finished with it

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.