Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously sharing a wildlife charity encouraging people to adopt endangered animals and then in the NEXT STORY it's 60% off black friday sale guysss 🤑

Maybe she should consider that excessive consumerism is bad for the environment and wildlife and advise against shopping just because there's a sale on. But that would be harder work she'd rather just throw money at the problem apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
When traveling to these countries consists of pre-arranged events and sponsored content, there’s no exploration or curiosity when one can learn these things. They get carted around, fed and entertained like on an arranged bus tour for retirees 🤣
you're right. and that's so sad, the fact that these people get to travel and the ones who would actually appreciate it don't

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row. 🤮 🤮 🤮
She's done this before. Dirty dirty girl.
For once I probs should defend the girl.. I am working from home during this lockdown and to be honest some days it’s a result if I even get out of my pyjamas... 🤣🤣 (although to be fair my career isn’t “clothes”!)

Reactions: 25
For once I probs should defend the girl.. I am working from home during this lockdown and to be honest some days it’s a result if I even get out of my pyjamas... 🤣🤣 (although to be fair my career isn’t “clothes”!)
This stung me a little too 🤣 less washing is better for your clothes and the environment and if you’re a clean person there really isn’t a problem. Pyjamas are house clothes 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I understand your point, however, she's a FASHION & LIFESTYLE INFLUENCER ( *insert big lol here* ) filming a vlog, basically advertising her uncleanliness to the world. And she's done this a quite a number of times. And not only during lockdown.

Icky Vicky actually took the clothes off, put on pyjamas and then took off the pyjamas and put the same clothes on. She has a walk in closet with loads of clothes but is probably too lazy to walk up a flight of stairs to get a clean set of clothes. As on this vlog and others, she even admits that she's putting on the clothes she's worn the day before.
It's not even like the clothes were so spectacular or even cute that she would want to wear it 2 days in a row.

With regard to the tags on the clothes, as with Kim Jong Lydia, we never see these 2 influencers remove the tags off the clothes. So it is more than likely she is wearing the clothes at home or out for the a 'quick' :rolleyes: photoshoot, with the tags on and then returning the item to the company. So dishonest.

Remove the tag Vicky, remove the tag, you cheapskate. #challenge

This stung me a little too 🤣 less washing is better for your clothes and the environment and if you’re a clean person there really isn’t a problem. Pyjamas are house clothes 🙌🏻
Yeah, I get the pjs, I can wear my pjs for the whole day, but she didn't do do the pjs thing - she wore the black jersey thingie, jacket and pants. Imagine the underarm 'fumes' ... :sick:

**Apologies if I've offended anyone ❤

The sulky teenager has a discount code for Ernest Jones jewellers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I suppose it’s a step up from Elizabeth Duke 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the other day I posted a comment on her IG post about Desenio (she had a discount code) that while the prints themselves are very inexpensive, I was pretty shocked at how expensive the framing was. It was a while ago but I was shopping for prints for my baby's nursery and adding a frame was like triple the price of the print itself. And she responds that while the code is only good for a discount on the print, SHE thinks the price of framing is decent/inexpensive... lady you make significantly more money than I do (and I work much harder). What kind of asinine comment?

Also it's a great bit farce to be prancing around with Hermes and Dior but you still buy cheap art you claim is so wonderful. Invest in some real art, you chav.

Reactions: 21
Did you forget her three stacked arses art piece?
*facepalm* I genuinely did, yes LOL. I'll be the first in line to say with sincerity that art is subjective, everyone has a different standard, etc etc blah blah blah.... but yeah. (I do like the illustrative prints she has in her kitchen area though).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the other day I posted a comment on her IG post about Desenio (she had a discount code) that while the prints themselves are very inexpensive, I was pretty shocked at how expensive the framing was. It was a while ago but I was shopping for prints for my baby's nursery and adding a frame was like triple the price of the print itself. And she responds that while the code is only good for a discount on the print, SHE thinks the price of framing is decent/inexpensive... lady you make significantly more money than I do (and I work much harder). What kind of asinine comment?

Also it's a great bit farce to be prancing around with Hermes and Dior but you still buy cheap art you claim is so wonderful. Invest in some real art, you chav.
What a rubbish response from her, she thinks her opinion is valid when she hasn't been living in the real world for god knows how long.

Reactions: 11
Could you imagine the horror on V’s face if she received this? A high street jeweller?! 😱🥶

this also proves the comments above are unfortunately misguided and that even the housemate will use the dog for content 🥺 poor lil guy. I just think they should keep the dog out of ad content. That’s all.

also, did anyone see the tacky Dior reel? Her styling is SO off!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Could you imagine the horror on V’s face if she received this? A high street jeweller?! 😱🥶

this also proves the comments above are unfortunately misguided and that even the housemate will use the dog for content 🥺 poor lil guy. I just think they should keep the dog out of ad content. That’s all.

also, did anyone see the tacky Dior reel? Her styling is SO off!!!
These two have no shame anymore. Will they start shilling vitamins next?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
These two have no shame anymore. Will they start shilling vitamins next?? 😂😂😂
I'm suprised she hasn't already. There are quite a few vitamin companies that use influencers. TBH even though I know she hasn't I could swear she has already done a vitamin advert because I can picture exactly what it would be like

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched the last few flogs, the Instagram stories are bad enough. I’m going to hazard a guess that her Black Friday flog should be renamed what I’ve been gifted for free or what I’ve bought (with a HEAVY PR discount) 😩😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.