Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
WHY is there a photograph hung on the ceiling and a long rectangular pendant light canopy hung from a giant round fake looking ceiling rose? 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

E85DF914-AA92-4B3B-AB31-FA01B8071424.png
01EB5D66-83EE-4D4E-8D2F-A1CC43027ADA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

ach0902

Chatty Member
I am sick to death of this bint telling us to wear masks so she can get back to Chicago. Victoria, I wear a fucking mask, what I don't do and haven't done is pop to London for my nails/hair etc when I have no need to as I don't live there, I haven't left the country and been on holiday or done half the amount of shopping, visits etc that she has. So Victoria, stop asking us to wear masks and look at your own actions you fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Thanks for the updates on what’s been in her vlogs lately! I haven’t been able to stomach her YouTube videos in a couple months with everything happening right now. I just can’t stomach her endless bragging and excess materialism.

Victoria McGrath has evolved into such shallow and selfish person. I really... don’t know if there’s any hope for her at this point to turn things around. It’s a shame to see an educated woman who had a unique point of view be replaced by a shell of a person who is drowning in greed and fallen so out of touch with reality and what really matters in life.

There is absolutely no depth to this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Noona

I DETEST the way she is milking this dog thing (keeping the name secret until next week, puhlease :rolleyes: ) and worse, treating it like a fashion accessory. I've seen newborn babies with fewer toys/crap! I am NOT interested in seeing dog biscuits and chew toy hauls...how does that fit in and follow on from high end beauty and fashion? She's going to become an even bigger bore (and her doggy voice is going to be just as annoying as her baby husband voice). Oh and I was wondering how someone could save around £500 on 2 Christmas trees, then I looked at the website she mentioned...has she really spent £1600+ on 2 trees? I think she has. She's not even living another life to me, she's on another planet entirely. Dear doggy, please pee and poop all over the Cath Kidston and Liberty prints. Then we'll discuss pulling down the Christmas tree onto those "beautiful guys" hallway tiles 🙏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AllAboutMeeeeeee

Love the housemates post about what products to use to help hair growth. YOU HAD A PISSING HAIR TRANSPLANT!! He should be made to say that in the body of every post, a bit like when L’Oréal had to when Cheryl Cole was modelling for them with her hair extensions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

K18

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I’ve never commented on Frows thread before I’ve come over from Lydia Millen’s thread.
I am honestly so angry that Frow and her husband have gone and bought a dachshund and have clearly done zero research on the breed. As a dachshund owner it is beyond infuriating for me to watch her parade this poor pup all over social media and ignoring all of the basic care advice for this particular breed. A lot of her advice is coming from that clown Josie (fashion mumblr). Another one who has done zero research on the breed and whose dogs are in an awful condition. Frow is treating the pup like a fashion accessory and is going to end up encouraging her followers to be just as irresponsible. I’m almost certain she has purchased this puppy from an unlicensed or unregistered breeder there is no way she could have gotten that puppy as quickly as she did if she went through the proper channels.

Sorry for the rant, I am just very passionate when it comes to looking after pets correctly, especially dachshunds as they are a breed close to me heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“A lot of you have been asking about some pieces I’ve been wearing recently so I’ll link them all on my story”
*proceeds to link absolutely every paid promotion piece she’s ever worn since the beginning of time*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

poopettemetis

VIP Member
As a Canadian I am personally offended by this look.

B7414E79-98B8-4C55-9EB9-FDEDCC060196.png

Also, what to know about leaving the city for the countryside?! Have a lot of money, beg for free renovations and put your adult child to work? Okay, will get on that right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Just looked at this posters stories and she has now been blocked by the account! 💀 so not only are they deleting comments but blocking anyone who isn't fawning over them
Wow! 😲 That wasn’t even a mean comment. She seemed genuinely interested.

I guess that’s our answer tho. Vicky 100% did not go through a reputable and responsible breeder. She supports puppy mills.... which is a shame not just for his parents but because that means Boe’s been poorly bred and could have unnecessary health issues down the line.

RAMBLE TIME:
All this talk makes me want to share a positive story tho and hopefully it’ll brighten your day. ♥ I’ve worked with a rescue for years and we able to rescue several dogs from a horrible puppy mill. I took in one of the moms as a foster. She was skin and bones, had been repeatedly bred and lived in horrifically l confined conditions where she never even got to touch grass. She came to me in her own filth.

When I brought her home, she was so CONFUSED by the dog bed and anything soft as it was all so foreign to her. Watching her blossom, shed her painful past and embrace the good things about life was such a rewarding experience. I was honestly THIS close to adopting her, but then an application came in from this perfect family. She now lives on a horse farm with two kids, running and playing freely to her heart’s content. Her family absolutely worships her. They send me videos periodically and it’s honestly such a gift to see her so happy knowing where she came from.

So Vicky, since we know you read here - please learn that your selfish whims have consequences. That cute puppies from backyard breeders and puppy mills have moms and dads that are horrifically abused. They’re also 100% why we have a surplus of doggies in need of a home.

PLEASE find it in yourself to really THINK through these decisions you make. Be smarter. Be better.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noona

Just watched her Christmas tree vlog...I just can't. I don't even know what to say about her anymore, she's beyond help. The #kindlygifted situation is so utterly ridiculous now and don't get me started on her constant "care package" cover-up to make it sound less...free, I guess! It's at the point where there isn't a thing she buys for herself; fashion, beauty, hair, dog stuff, food stuff, Christmas stuff, EVERYTHING is gifted, which to a degree I could take, but it's the fact she continually contradicts herself with the 'supporting small businesses' crap, which she isn't doing as she's not paying for anything. She says she refuses a lot of PR these days and just takes the expensive stuff she really 'needs'. If this is her refusing, I dread to think how much she was getting before, that video was one free gift after another. Another annoying thing is throwing something into a video at the start or one thing you've bought, but then comes a load of freebies by way of a thank you to try and make out to us that "well, I did pay for that bit...I have no control over what people send me, so this isn't an ad". Was the cookie at the start one of the free ones and the editing (as usual) is round the wrong way? Or are we to assume she bought 1 cookie, so deserves an entire hamper for free. Also Alex grabbing at the free stuff really irks me...it's tampons, what are you raking through that box for???

The thing I hate most about influencers/bloggers/vloggers is when they promote something that you know they wouldn't be willing to buy themselves. The majority of what she sells us, she wouldn't shill out for, so why should we?

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
5 MUST KNOW TIPS FOR NEW PUPPY PARENTS

1. Order puppy online like a pair of shoes from a puppy mill with no credentials instead of an ethically sourced, licensed breeder
2. Create Insta account for puppy to beg for freebies you can easily afford
3. Potentially harm puppy’s development by laying him on his back in stupid videos set to baby music and encouraging him to run too early
4. Leave puppy with separation anxiety alone downstairs before he is fully acclimated to his new environment
5. Exploit puppy despite his discomfort for Instagram content, cause engagement babessss!!!

• Sad
  • Heart