Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew. “linked” but these are £845 bottega shoes that only I can afford (because I beg for them for free) so the rest of you peasants will “need to add them to your wish list really” yuck.
OMG! I can not believe my eyes!
She had the audacity to type that reply, read what she wrote and post it anyway.

Her followers should drop significantly after that unnecessary/cheeky reply but I very much doubt...

I am sick of these Influenzas and their entitled attitude! #RantOver

Reactions: 16
Ew. “linked” but these are £845 bottega shoes that only I can afford (because I beg for them for free) so the rest of you peasants will “need to add them to your wish list really”
Ohh I didn't even realise that was what she meant. I didn't click the link so assumed she was saying they were out of stock so you would have to wishlist them to get later. That's terrible! comes across so smarmy and rude

Reactions: 13
Ohh I didn't even realise that was what she meant. I didn't click the link so assumed she was saying they were out of stock so you would have to wishlist them to get later. That's terrible! comes across so smarmy and rude
Hi babez, I have to tell you about the dream. The toilet paper from Aldi is my ride or die, most favourite, I could never without it. Since I like love it you have to set it on your x-mas wishlist!!!
Swipe up or use code AmaliaLana40 at checkout for 3 % off your bill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Vic, I bought a phone case that is compostable. Don't have to replace it every few months and it won't sit in a landfill after we're dead! You should spend the $40 on one. It's great.

Reactions: 20
Hey Vic, I bought a phone case that is compostable. Don't have to replace it every few months and it won't sit in a landfill after we're dead! You should spend the $40 on one. It's great.
So hypocritical especially since she made a big deal about sustainability when talking about the delayed launch of her brand. Probably forgot she's supposed to be green washing & got excited cos the phone case is cheap & something us mortals can afford.

Reactions: 11
Whenever I see people on other threads rave about Frow I do start to doubt myself and wonder if I've got the wrong end of the stick about her.

Then she does something like these stories and shows me what a hypocrite / princess / liar / money grabber / thicko she is, and the world makes sense again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s clearly answering her own question box from another account. The way the items requested are typed and the emojis used are all the same and it just seems weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What’s the brand?? I just ordered the new iPhone 12 pro Max and need a case.

(check you out! INFLUENCER 🥰🤗🥰)

Reactions: 8
Was anyone else trying to see the logo on the steering wheel when they were driving in the latest flog 🤣🤣🤣 I’m convinced it’s a RR
Also....whoever came up with ‘male roommate’....genius! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Silk pillowcases and scrunchies. Only the best for our royal-blooded lady of the Ostrich Manor.

Screenshot_20201123-200245_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-200328_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-200429_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was anyone else trying to see the logo on the steering wheel when they were driving in the latest flog 🤣🤣🤣 I’m convinced it’s a RR
It’s definitely a Range Rover - Evoque or Velar

Reactions: 5
Silk pillowcases and scrunchies. Only the best for our royal-blooded lady of the Ostrich Manor.
She sounded like such a bloody snobby cow when she said that she ONLY wears silk scrunchies in her hair....the rest of us can put them on our wishlist I suppose ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It seemed to me that they were deliberately trying to hide the logo whilst vlogging in the car, super zoomed in on her face. Definitely not done this before when filming in a car. She deffo knows everyone’s on to her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s clearly answering her own question box from another account. The way the items requested are typed and the emojis used are all the same and it just seems weird.
Definitely! She’s the only mug that calls her conservatory an ‘orangery’ 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.