Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of topic but god Victoria is the one influencer who has really disappointed me and Completely changed.

I started watching her when she was a bit alternative. Listened to "emo" music, dyed her hair purple and had fun. Now I know people grow and change but she is not that same person at all. Now's it's all designer everything and posh country mansion. She is trying too hard and losing herself. Her first dance at her wedding shows it is still there but everything else about the wedding was just a show off and how much freebies she can get.

Her bedroom for example does not match her or Alex's style at all (more Chase Aime) and it's all about the gram.

She is just such a total phoney.
You've summed up the change really well. I find her so vain now too always pouting and posing which I don't remember from back then either.

Reactions: 12
You've summed up the change really well. I find her so vain now too always pouting and posing which I don't remember from back then either.
Her strength was that she didn’t “look” like all the other girls. She had a bit of an edge. She couldn’t put an outfit together to save her life even then, but now she’s just some bootleg version of the cookie cutter influencer. Regardless of how fancy her house is, she’s still the girl with the Smeg refrigerator in her living room and the piles of fast fashion behind doors.

Reactions: 17
Did they build it themselves? I totally missed that. Absolute twats in that case calling it an orangery.

Inthefrow #8: still called Inthefrow, another string to her Boe, dog for content is a no no
I thought the conservatory was there when they bought the house? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Did they build it themselves? I totally missed that. Absolute twats in that case calling it an orangery.

Inthefrow #8: still called Inthefrow, another string to her Boe, dog for content is a no no
I meant my uncle, that's who I was talking about and the post I quoted 🙂

Reactions: 6
I really do wish they'd leave that poor dog alone. They remind me of children with a pet that won't give it its space and time. It always puts me on edge waiting for the dog to snap.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to go on about the orangery again but just had a thought- that should be the name of the room she does her tan in, no? Leave the other place as the conservatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony of her doing ads for huge corporations like Urban Decay and Viktor & Rolf and then telling everyone to shop local is not lost on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dog definitely prefers Frow’s roommate more and I absolutely don’t blame him. Poor thing is probably already traumatized from all the photoshoots and fake baby voices going on.
BD08C631-7F9E-4C56-9932-102FB8B6AC2E.png

Reactions: 14
The dog definitely prefers Frow’s roommate more and I absolutely don’t blame him. Poor thing is probably already traumatized from all the photoshoots and fake baby voices going on. View attachment 324785
She seems like she's a little bitter the dog likes Alex more but I can't say I feel bad for her. It is her own damn fault, she even said in a vlog most dogs don't like her bc her voice gets too high and squeaky. Work on that then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve grown up with dogs and have my own now. Even when they were all puppies they had more spunk and personality than Boe. Like, sure, he’s cute but he just seems so dim. Like they aren’t stimulating him with play or training.

Reactions: 11
How is she doing a 'what i bought in the Black Friday sales' vlog when it's not even Black Friday yet? Sure a lot of places have sales all week and I have ordered stuff (it's a pandemic, got to keep the economy moving!) but none of it has arrived yet because it's only Thursday, which means it's all been gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is she doing a 'what i bought in the Black Friday sales' vlog when it's not even Black Friday yet? Sure a lot of places have sales all week and I have ordered stuff (it's a pandemic, got to keep the economy moving!) but none of it has arrived yet because it's only Thursday, which means it's all been gifted.
yep, that’s exactly it!

Reactions: 7
Skipped through her latest vlog for the first time in ages - and it was utterly pointless.

More bragging and showing off of excessive (gifted) things she doesn’t need. Then looking like she’s just finished having a cry while babbling about her garden. Then back to showing even more things she doesn’t need.

That’s all there is to her. Babbling and showing off crap. Zero substance. No meaning to her content. Quite sad.

Reactions: 16
She seems like she's a little bitter the dog likes Alex more but I can't say I feel bad for her. It is her own damn fault, she even said in a vlog most dogs don't like her bc her voice gets too high and squeaky. Work on that then?
That’s the thing with dogs ( and cats) - they form attachments to individuals sometimes and clearly prefer some people to others. Our first dog was like that - she was devoted to my husband and I didn’t really matter to her - which was hard as he didn’t even want a dog and I did! Our second dog was more of a family dog who loved us all. It can be really hard when “your” dog or cat prefers someone else but they are living creatures not robots, they get to make up their own minds.

Reactions: 8
i'm behind on youtube so i just now watched the: we finished another room in the house! vlog
she got a package with italian products and it had pesto genovese
and she pronounced it pesto genovais, as if it was french 😂
for someone so ''cultured'' who has travelled so much and admires these countries, she could at least learn to differentiate between the two

Reactions: 15
i'm behind on youtube so i just now watched the: we finished another room in the house! vlog
she got a package with italian products and it had pesto genovese
and she pronounced it pesto genovais, as if it was french 😂
for someone so ''cultured'' who has travelled so much and admires these countries, she could at least learn to differentiate between the two
When traveling to these countries consists of pre-arranged events and sponsored content, there’s no exploration or curiosity when one can learn these things. They get carted around, fed and entertained like on an arranged bus tour for retirees 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row. 🤮 🤮 🤮
She's done this before. Dirty dirty girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skipped through her latest vlog for the first time in ages - and it was utterly pointless.

More bragging and showing off of excessive (gifted) things she doesn’t need. Then looking like she’s just finished having a cry while babbling about her garden. Then back to showing even more things she doesn’t need.

That’s all there is to her. Babbling and showing off crap. Zero substance. No meaning to her content. Quite sad.

Absolutely all of this ☝ I really struggled with this video (more so than normal), just continual freebies, bragging, pouting and that whole garden babbling thing....I don't care. She's completely and totally unrelatable. Every gifted thing is a "lovely surprise" even although she repeatedly tells us she only accepts the stuff she knows about, no random PR's. That whole Luisa Via Roma segment was pointless anyway as most of what she 'bought' had sold out prior to the video going up. The constant wearing clothes still with the tags on drives me nuts. She does it in every video and I don't know if it's because she's returning it all or if she's just that lazy. It's not even just first time wear either, like she tried it on and forgot it still had tags on, she's left tags on things she's worn repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.