Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The one with 8 wives” 🧐

I always wonder why they leave such obvious errors in when they are editing their videos but of course they're so arrogant that it never occurs to them to fact check before posting. Frow SAYS therefore IT IS.

Reactions: 13
The utter cheek, talking about false advertising. Bullocks she does this to show people products that work:ROFLMAO: you do this for a 100% sponsored freebie life with your cock lodger husband and you know it!
Also shouldn't that have been the time to mention that she has had stuff done to her face and lips. No judgement in having work done but how can she honestly advertise the benefits of skincare without disclosing that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really think her hands would look nicer with short squared off nails. Those long almond shapes don’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 15
More fake questions to highlight her horrible rings and free manicures.... go and do something constructive with your life. The spider in my shed contributes more to society than these self titled ‘influencers’ 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in her latest stories she's saying she only accepts PR she definitely wants and took herself off all of the automatic mailing lists

So she's telling us the ridiculous amount of product she receives multiple times a week, is an acceptable amount to her. That makes it worse in my eyes! She could opt out but chooses the excess packaging and more product than she could ever use.

Reactions: 14
Her arrogance comes across from all those q&a responses. She’s so unlikeable, I don’t know how people stomach watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sick to death of this bint telling us to wear masks so she can get back to Chicago. Victoria, I wear a bleeping mask, what I don't do and haven't done is pop to London for my nails/hair etc when I have no need to as I don't live there, I haven't left the country and been on holiday or done half the amount of shopping, visits etc that she has. So Victoria, stop asking us to wear masks and look at your own actions you fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I always wonder why they leave such obvious errors in when they are editing their videos but of course they're so arrogant that it never occurs to them to fact check before posting. Frow SAYS therefore IT IS.
I'm so glad everyone else picked up on this! Ahaha that is literally basic English history. You're taught it in school, there's songs about it, there's LITERALLY a musical about it called....SIX....

I'm embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The insane privilege of 'not knowing' how much of your money you've spent on your renovations. If you don't know you've got too much of it you greedy, selfish, idiotic, insufferable twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
More fake questions to highlight her horrible rings and free manicures.... go and do something constructive with your life. The spider in my shed contributes more to society than these self titled ‘influencers’ 😏
I feel like it’s super obvious she or Rebecca or her male roommate ask these questions. I don’t even follow her and I know where she gets her nails done and her facials because she @s them all the time #prexperience. If you’re a true follower, you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions because you’d already know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone have a summary of her brand. I cannot handle watching her vlogs. And over on Lydia and Josie’s threads they are raving about it

Reactions: 1
Ew. “linked” but these are £845 bottega shoes that only I can afford (because I beg for them for free) so the rest of you peasants will “need to add them to your wish list really” yuck.

I feel like it’s super obvious she or Rebecca or her male roommate ask these questions. I don’t even follow her and I know where she gets her nails done and her facials because she @s them all the time #prexperience. If you’re a true follower, you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions because you’d already know.
Her male roommate 😂😂😂😂😂 and yes you’re spot on. The odd spelling mistake here and there for decoration are a dead giveaway 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“A lot of you have been asking about some pieces I’ve been wearing recently so I’ll link them all on my story”
*proceeds to link absolutely every paid promotion piece she’s ever worn since the beginning of time*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Anyone have a summary of her brand. I cannot handle watching her vlogs. And over on Lydia and Josie’s threads they are raving about it
Blathering on about how covid means it won't be ready this year and how she wants luxurious fabrics and sustainable buttons and hard it all is to do. Didn't specify what it is though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.